PDA

View Full Version : While younger

heathr1
08-24-2006, 12:35 PM
About 8 or 9, I remember when mother came home from town one day after buying a shirt in town for me and only then realising it was a girl's.

As it was not patterned in any way she asked if I'd wear it and I did, obviously not attatching any relevence to it.

Has anyone else here innocently ended up in a similar situation where it was accidental?

Wendy me
08-24-2006, 12:41 PM
your mother bought you a skirt and never realised it was a girls skirt ???
dazed and confused baffled and bewillered .......going to be one of those days.....

heathr1
08-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Wendy,

A Shirt, not a skirt.

Wendy me
08-24-2006, 12:43 PM
ok sorry...... yes it is one of them days...........

JoAnnDallas
08-24-2006, 12:53 PM
Well a few weeks ago, one of my wifes Hane's T-Shirts got mixed up with mine. We were in Wal-Mart when she noticed that the T-Shirt I had one was hers. I did not believer at first, so she looked at the tag and yep it was her's. I told her, "So what..It felt good and I liked the shorter length". So we went by the Hane's section and she bought me one of each color. So now when I put a T-shirt on it's a Hane's.

KimberlyS
08-24-2006, 01:08 PM
I had a couple of things that were girls clothes growing up. I did not really think much of it at the time.

One was a pair of jeans. Mom came home one day with a H.I.S. brand of jeans. The only thing I noticed is the zipper was not very long and shorter pockets than my other jeans. But I did not really think much of it until some girl asked me why I had girl's jeans on. I said they were boys jeans and that was the end of it. But I did some research and found out that brand only made girls jeans. I only wore them when I had to after that.

And Second I had one shirt that always confused me as I put it on and buttoned it. Then one day I figured out it buttoned opposite. So end of my wonder. Until the day reading on a forum a few years ago that most womans shirts use to and many womans shirts still do button on the opposite site and suddenly that shirt poped into my thoughts. :shocked:

KimberlyS - CD

angelfire
08-24-2006, 01:14 PM
Everyone at work realised my supervisor is wearing a female uniform and not the male one. No one really cares, cause he probably just didn't pay attention.

sandra-leigh
08-24-2006, 02:41 PM
Has anyone else here innocently ended up in a similar situation where it was accidental?

A couple of months ago, I bought a couple of inexpensive turtlenecks (clearouts), and it wasn't until I looked at the receipt that I found out that they were womens'. That was possibly a bit of willful ignorance on my part, as I did look at the womens' section and I made no attempt to figure out which the turtlenecks were (I just assumed they were mens'.)

Cristi
08-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Having two older sisters, I spent years PRAYING I would inherit hand-me-downs or end up in a dress/skirt/panties or nighty when all of my things were dirty... but it remained a fantasy and never happened.

So much for the power of prayer. :mad:

JenniferMint
08-24-2006, 03:47 PM
Once we were on vacation and I ran out of clean underwear, so my mother gave me a pair of her panties. (My father's briefs would have been too big for me.)

My mother didn't think it was particularly weird since this was just a matter of practicality: Wearing her panties would have been better than the alternatives.

avawho
08-24-2006, 04:17 PM
My mother bought me a top once... While still in junior high I wore it to school and saw a girl wearing the exact very same top... we both had a good chuckle over it as it was very "unisexual" and didn't seem to stand out one way or another... oddly enough though, wearing it definately didn't work for me as a cross dressor however... go figure?

Cheers
Ava

Jennifer in CO
08-25-2006, 03:35 PM
I honestly think my Mom knew what she was doing...

I'm sure she had noticed I was into hers or my sisters drawers. I'm know for a fact she had found a dress, top and skirt I had found and hid in the back of my closet - they were on the floor in front of it one day when I got home from school.

She never said a thing to me...but by the time I was a Freshman in High school, almost everything I wore came from GAP or similar. Now mind you this was the early 70's, but it wasn't until I went shopping with her once that I found out that GAP didn't have a guy's section (at that time). None of it was "feminine" but did have a lot more patterns and such than most guy's clothes at the time.

Jenn

Paulette
08-25-2006, 06:59 PM
I was on a business trip and had packed my bag by just reaching into my underwar drawer and grabing enough for the trip. I should point out that I wesar mens nylon bikni plain front underwear whihc can be confused for womens except that ther is no lining in the crotch area. Well on the last day of the trip after my shower I grabbed what I though was my underwear only to find the wifes black nylon. Put them on with a smile and wore them home where I showed the wife. Now she is not acepting nor knows about my derssing but we had a good laugh. I just wish womens panties were cheaper than my male nylon ones so I could have and excuse to just buy the cheapist ones after all they are just underwear.

Women wear mens stuff all the time and it's cute we wear girl cloths and were a pervert, go figure.

sandra-leigh
08-26-2006, 02:44 AM
I just wish womens panties were cheaper than my male nylon ones so I could have and excuse to just buy the cheapist ones after all they are just underwear.

The prices for panties vary a fair bit. I have several pairs in the $C 12 - $C 16 range: those are mostly "name brand" such as Elita. The stores equivilent to K-Mart (such as Zellers) often have 3 pairs for about $12, and the more discount stores (BiWays, Giant Tiger) often go lower. Places like Sears often have house brands, and it is fairly common for those not to be great sellers, so it is common for them to show up on clearance; about 2 weeks ago, I picked up some panties at Sears that were less than $C 1.50 each.

The lower-priced panties are usually not as good quality, and there are usually not as many style choices, and usually don't fit as well -- but for $2 - $3, it's hard to complain: they are worth the price. And every once in a while, you luck into discount panties that turn out to be actually pretty good... but you will probably never find that brand again.

Kate Simmons
08-26-2006, 09:50 AM
ok sorry...... yes it is one of them days...........Hi Wendy, Okay shirt or skirt whatever. Who cares if it was a girl's or boy's? It's only material after all, right? I wear guy's stuff all the time as Kay(who is a guy a la girly girl who wears guy's clothes (follow?). It's the person who makes the clothes, right? Ericka Kay

missy collins
08-26-2006, 10:50 AM
my mom, realizing my interests, dressed me as a girl since i was 10. it was just her and me and my 2 sisters. i was home schooled anyways so ive spent all the time since as a girl. and ive never been happier. missy

Ciel
08-26-2006, 12:17 PM
i have this pair of jeans that my mom gave me and fit me really well. she said it didn't fit her and its a waste to just throw it away. its a karen kane with a bit of a flare cut. it does not obviously look like a woman's jeans so i use it a lot!

pantyhose46202
08-26-2006, 01:17 PM
When in high school, I used to wear a pair of jeans that fit me perfectly. It was not until later I found out that they were actually my mothers.

Jamie

Rachel Morley
08-26-2006, 02:06 PM
I remember when mother came home from town one day after buying a shirt in town for me and only then realising it was a girl's.

I've had a similar situation except my mother to this day doesn't know it was a girl's t-shirt. We were on beach vacation and I was about 19 years old. On the last day my Mother decided that she would buy me a souvenir t-shirt. I told her that I didn't want a chessy t-shirt of the place we had stayed at, and if she wanted to buy me a t-shirt make it a sports one with Nike written on it.

Anyway, she came back with a girl's, sporty, slightly cropped, fitted t-shirt in a camel color with white trim on the neck and sleeves and the word Nike across the chest. It was totally obvious to me that it was for a girl. I gladly accepted it and wore it often around the house :D