PDA

View Full Version : To gg do you think a cd spouse is more sensitive to your feelings

JustMe21
08-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Just a question I thought of and was curious. Since all of us have more of a feminine side do you think we make good b/f or husbands. I grew up more around my 2 sisters and mom and my parents are still together but my dad was out working alot. I've always been a sensitive guy and I've heard from a few woman that I will be a good husband to a woman someday.

Oh and I'm Alice I'm the new girl.

Bev06 GG
08-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Hi Alice,
Good question and for me the answer has to be NO. I think its more down to the personality of the person. I have in the past always argued that CDs are more sensitive and atuned to their female counterparts, and that having one for a partner is a positive bonus. In my case that is certainly true and I couldn't wish for a more thoughtful caring partner. However, after mixing with the CD community both socially and on a business level, I would have to say that not all CDs are sensitive caring individuals.
I run a small makeover business for CDs and have met some wonderful caring people whom I have forged good friendships with and have become very fond of. On the other hand, I have also met the ones that have readily admitted to me that they have been unfaithful to their wives with other CDs because the urge to sleep with another man or Cd has been to great for them to bare. They have told me of occassions when they have indulged in group sex whilst theyre wives are visiting sick relatives in hospital, or have taken the kids away for the weekend. We have read some horror stories on here of GGs who have a really hard time from their partners because theyre suffering from depression or they think that CDing is some form of mental illness that requires the whole world to revolve around theyre every need and socks to everyone elses. So sadly there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that all CDs make for more sensitive husbands or partners. It is most definitely more down to personality and being happy with who you are.
Take care
BEVxxxx

kathy gg
08-24-2006, 08:27 PM
:iagree:

Well when I was new to the community and had my rose-colored-glasses I did have visions of grandeur....a man in tune with my needs and wants and feelings, a man who could gab for hours on end and then remember every occasion and every detail of our love and on and on.....oh yeah....it ain't' like that.

I will say my husband is a great husband and father and for all the good things about him that I do love...well I knew who he was when I married him...and writing me poetry and memorizing sonnets are not in his repertoire.
Sometimes he can be a big dumb guy and bless him, he can't help it, he was raised as one. I would not expect him to be able to know how to communicate with me the same way my female friends do. Sometimes he can be a bit introverted and quiet and I have to squeeze what he is thinking out. We catch ourselves often communicating so differently and he will say "see I say this and you hear it totally different....this is why men and women are different."

In theory it sounds like crossdresser = more in tune with women....but the reality translates a bit differently than you would imagine.

I am not saying it is impossible and does not happen, but I dint' really think of it as a negative, just what it is.

CDsWifey GG
08-24-2006, 09:49 PM
:iagree:

Sometimes he can be a big dumb guy and bless him, he can't help it, he was raised as one. I would not expect him to be able to know how to communicate with me the same way my female friends do. Sometimes he can be a bit introverted and quiet and I have to squeeze what he is thinking out. We catch ourselves often communicating so differently and he will say "see I say this and you hear it totally different....this is why men and women are different."

In theory it sounds like crossdresser = more in tune with women....but the reality translates a bit differently than you would imagine.

I am not saying it is impossible and does not happen, but I dint' really think of it as a negative, just what it is.I couldn't have said that half as well, but I agree totally, our situation is the same. :D

admirerplus GG
08-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Just Me,

I am a single GG, hoping to be able to develop a loving relationship with a kind CD man. One of the main reasons I have developed an attraction to CDs over this past year was precisely because I had idealized how CDs generally are. Of course, each person remains an individual.

I have been very fortunate to have chatted with a few CDs here in this forum. My overall experience has been very positive. Everyone I have chatted with here has been very kind to me. I am very grateful to have made friends here (virtual friends).

I am still an idealist and hope to meet a sensitive, caring and comminicative man in future. My future mate may or may not be a CD, but if he is that would be wonderful.

GG Vanya
08-24-2006, 10:54 PM
In a word? In my case, YES.

Since becoming a member here, I've learned that not all CD's are as caring and sensitive to their SO's needs. In mine and Trudi's case, I have to say, she is more in tune to my feelings than any man I've ever known.

Trudi went through her "pink fog" phase long before we met, so we've not had that issue to deal with. I've often said, God forbid, if something happened to Trudi, I'd not consider another relationship with a CD. When you've been loved by the best, no one else will ever be able to fill their heels. :D

Billijo49504
08-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Gee, does everyone fit in their own cubicial? I don't think so. We are all indivisuals My wife is a bi polar person, and I have a bit to put up with. But she is my choice, so I will protect her. For the last 21 years. I do what I have too when I have to. And she washes my bras and panties. I guess we are a couple that needs each other..:hugs: ..BJ

GG Vanya
08-25-2006, 12:32 AM
BillieJo...

The perfect couples are those wherein one's weaknesses are the other one's strengths. Your wife is indeed fortunate to have you and your supporting love for her.:love:

Bev06 GG
08-25-2006, 12:49 AM
Just Me,

I have been very fortunate to have chatted with a few CDs here in this forum. My overall experience has been very positive. Everyone I have chatted with here has been very kind to me. I am very grateful to have made friends here (virtual friends).

I am still an idealist and hope to meet a sensitive, caring and comminicative man in future. My future mate may or may not be a CD, but if he is that would be wonderful.
Thats lovely admirerplus, and I have to agree with you on the issue of being on here. This place is full of the kind of CDs we all love, I suppose that there must be the odd exception, but overall Ive had a very positive experience on here and thats why its my favourite forum. However, you only have to stray onto other sites and I wont name them, to get another view of crossdressers, and a very unbalanced one at that. It you stay on here tho you wont be disappointed, I'd say the sensitive, intelligent caring types are fairly typical around here, and they will always make you feel like your a part of this community and not an outsider.
Take care
BEVxxxx

barbra1958
08-25-2006, 03:23 AM
very well put together.i wish my wife would understand like most woman do.all my three of my kids dont want nothing to do with me because i dressup.

Sandra
08-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Yes Nigella is more sensitive to my feelings. I will admit then when I first joined another TG group I was appalled at how some of the CDers treated their SOs and then wondered why they wasn't very supportive