PDA

View Full Version : I'm a convert

Vash
08-25-2006, 01:19 AM
Well after reading all the posts about waxing ,I decided to finally give it a try. I made an appointment at the same place that I go for my manicure and pedicures.First.........the pain was not so bad,I'd say on a scale of 1-10 it would be a 4. Didn't take very long for a "full leg and bikini area" It was $45.00 which i thought was not bad. afterwards I asked to make an appointment for the underarms. She said she had time now so I had that done as well.
When I got home I thought the skin felt really rough and worse then when I shaved. i was dissappointed.Well ,let me tell you that when i woke up the next morning my legs felt so silky smooth.I guess the skin had to recover from the trauma of having the hair ripped out of it<g>.

So now am a waxing convert. I already told the woman that I will do it again next month

Phyliss
08-25-2006, 03:05 AM
Welcome to "the club" sis. What a wonderful feeling being waxed.
After doing this for a year now, I've found that the hair grows back slower and finer. In some places it has stopped growing completely.

barbra1958
08-25-2006, 03:10 AM
how long does the waxing last for?i see everyone is doing it.i guess i should try it to.did the waxing turn out like you wanted.hope to here more from you.:happy:

Karren H
08-25-2006, 07:43 AM
I bought the home cold waxing kit from Sally Hansen. And it worked good, especially for small areas. And as mentioned, some of the hair didn't grow back. Which I realized was going to be a problem since I also have to pass as a male in male shorts in the summer for family vacations.. <Sigh>

Ohhhh. Waxing your chest hurts like hell!!! Lol

Love Karren

isabelle2
08-25-2006, 07:49 AM
how do you find a friendly to get a manicure?

Toni CD
08-25-2006, 07:51 AM
good morning, i also just waxed from the waist down. i did it at home with the nads pre waxed strips. i found that doing some spots hard,but got it done. i to had that orange peel skin. got up this morn,and the skin is a lot smoother. the next is the chest and belly. i may go to the salon for the next full body waxing. love the feel of being smooth, its the only way to be. yeeha know more shaving.. love ya all.....

Tracy Lynn
08-25-2006, 09:27 AM
I think I am going to try waxing this fall when I usually do the full body de-hair. I've been shaving for years and its getting old.

Vash
08-25-2006, 11:00 AM
how long does the waxing last for?i see everyone is doing it.i guess i should try it to.did the waxing turn out like you wanted.hope to here more from you.:happy:

Well, after it was done, i asked the women about when I should be back. She said about a month which is what I figured from reading all the posts about waxing.

Vash
08-25-2006, 11:11 AM
how do you find a friendly to get a manicure?

I bring my friend George Washington,everybody likes himhttp://crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/heehee.gif But really,I was going there for a while to get just a "male" manicure and then developed a relationship with the owner and the women who worked there. I worked up to pedicures and now waxing.Just be friendly and good nice people will respond in kind

vbcdgrl
08-25-2006, 11:51 AM
I may try having my back done. I can shave the rest of my body without much problem, but my back is a pain. My son, who IS NOT a CD, has his back done because someone told him the GGs don't like hairy backs on men.
He says the first time is the most painful and it's not bad after that.
If the waxing lasts about a month without appreciable grow back, I can afford it.

Vikki

Ashleigh Beth
08-25-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm going to try it too. I don't mind the shaving, and have no problems with underarms, etc. But in the bikini area and on my lower tummy, I get terrible "razor burn," I suppose you'd call it... especially those unsightly, uncomfortable little rashy bumps. Have tried all kinds of potions and gels and creams and everything both before and after shaving... to no avail! If anyone has suggestions, I'll certainly try them.