PDA

View Full Version : E-bay

sissymelinda
08-25-2006, 07:35 AM
I buy all my sissy clothes on E-bay.I consider this the best place to buy.I know there are risks,but most sellers are great.Do other members agree

isabelle2
08-25-2006, 07:44 AM
I prefer newport news on line. i shop mostly the sales they carry shoes up to size 11. never had any trouble with returns. They ship real fast love their clothes

sissymelinda
08-25-2006, 07:47 AM
Unfortunately in Australia,there isn't to much to cater for us.Those that do usually charge like a wounded bull.American sellers are great,probably because of so much competition

Nikki Dee
08-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Have to say I have had some great bargains off eBay.!!...and so far...no problems.!!
Nikki. x

Karren H
08-25-2006, 08:14 AM
Well for me Ebay is good for wigs and breast forms and the like but for clothes I just go to the mall or any local department store and buy them locally.. in drab.. That way I make sure they fit properly. And on business trips I typically shop enfemme.

Around here, Value city carries shoes up to 12 and has a great selection. I wear a 10-11 fem shoe so can shop anywhere..

Did part out my 74 SAAB Sonett III one ebay!! :). Made enough money to buy a new wardrobe....or two.. Hehe

Love Karren

older not wiser
08-25-2006, 08:14 AM
I also buy most of my female clothing from e-bay but every so often I go shopping to Kohl's, Macy's and JC Penny.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Tina Dixon
08-25-2006, 08:16 AM
I think E-Bay is a great and safe place to buy, I have only been burned once and it was under 10 dollars so no big whoop.

eve
08-25-2006, 08:17 AM
While I was shopping on E-Bay yeserday, I was wondering how many girls from this forum I was bidding against. I love E-Bay and have had no problems.

sissymelinda
08-25-2006, 08:25 AM
would love to go out dressed.....but not convincing at all
.........so not good idea

sissymelinda
08-25-2006, 08:26 AM
lol...all us girls bidding against each other for the same dress

roberta
08-25-2006, 08:27 AM
yes, ebay is a great source, shoes, lingerie etc
but nothing feels as good as shopping and feeling the merchandise
roberta

Robertacd
08-25-2006, 08:29 AM
yes, ebay is a great source, shoes, lingerie etc
but nothing feels as good as shopping and feeling the merchandise
roberta

:thumbsup:Agreed:thumbsup:

Nothing beats actual shopping and trying things on in the store before you buy them.

LindaTS
08-25-2006, 09:26 AM
I buy most everything in the local stores like Wal-Mart, Target and Pennys but I've found some great items on Ebay. Especially things like a different color panty/bra set, etc. It's very easy to find things that are a little bit out of the ordinary.

Wenda
08-25-2006, 09:30 AM
I have bought a lot on eBay, some great boots and shoes. Had a few bad deals, but mostly not expensive. All my breast forms (6 pair). I am buying more and more locally, becasue I can return it if it isn't just right. (Or if my GF thinks it's too ****ty):D

phoebe61
08-25-2006, 10:08 AM
I also use ebay, got alot of bargans there
but i also use charity shops and sales:clap: :be:

Sandra
08-25-2006, 11:17 AM
I buy a lot of stuff off e-bay and so far not had any problems.

WINDDANCERS
08-25-2006, 05:09 PM
And I Also Use E/bay, And No Problems As Yet''

Jodi
08-25-2006, 07:23 PM
I have never bought from e-bay and never will. I buy everything face to face in stores. I like to know exactly what I'm getting and that the fit is right. I try on before buying. I ask the advice of the SA's, ie correct style, fit, etc. Shopping is a great fun, social experience. Sitting in front of my computer to shop would take all the fun out of it.

Jodi

ellieparsons
08-25-2006, 09:13 PM
I buy some things from E-bay, but most of my clothing i buy is from jcpenney.

trannie T
08-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Bras, panties and dresses on eBay. I've gotten some pretty good deals and have had no problems. It's still a lot more fun to buy in stores though.

ArleneRaquel
08-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Online it's Victoria's or Frederick's:love:

kristyD
08-26-2006, 07:01 AM
I have purchased a few dresses on E-bay and have had great luck. Most of my other purchases were from Frederick's, VS,Newport News, Carabella and some others. I have a small frame and tend to go with soft and stretchy material that gives a little. I have, in the past, made a few purchases in person and never had a sales girl bat an eye at it.

Fionax
08-26-2006, 09:01 AM
Ebay is a dream come true...........if I am patient then I can get almost all that I fantasise about. If I had to drive to the nearest city it would take me months and dozens of trips to build up what I have now; not very eco friendly either. Now I can log on any time and do a quick search. There have been a few grim choices..my own fault for not reading the description or asking the right question, after a while you get your eye in and make fewer mistakes. It has opened up a whole world, literally, for me: a lovely gown from China, a baby doll nightie from Australia, a waterfall necklace from the US: all at very attractive prices.

Girls... how very lucky we all are

Hugs
Fi

Sharon86
08-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Atleast 80% of my wardrobe comes from e-bay. Far to much to mention really, have to ease up now though, Ye Olde Credit Card has taken to much of a hammering:thumbsdn: LOL Sharon.

Siobhan Marie
08-30-2006, 03:08 PM
I use eBay a lot and buy a lot of things. Have bought all of my small wardrobe from there. I've made a couple of mistakes and put my hands up to them. I log on most days and have a look. Recently I bought two pairs of panties from there as I had bought these particular panties before and have just bought two more pairs. The tip is to keep your searches and the sellers that you trust saved. I would recommend eBay to anyone.

:hugs: Anna x

ElleCD
08-30-2006, 03:56 PM
I have bought lots on e-bay. Loads of choice. No problems. No hassle. Plus the buzz of "winning" the item. Bidding on a lovely black pencil skirt right now.

Georgina
08-30-2006, 04:26 PM
I collect vintage slips and have bought quite a few from Ebay sellers. No problems so far. I purchase mostly from the US from a few sellers that I keep returning to. They are most helpful and trustworthy. Georgina.

Audrey34
08-30-2006, 06:47 PM
I do much of my shopping on Ebay and Old Pueblo Traders. The only problem I have had with Ebay is some of the sellers have mis-identifeied some of the sizes on their clothes (calling a 1X a size 26 for instance). I would sometimes end up with a dress or skirt that was too small.
-Audrey

Antonia
08-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Ebay is the best place for bargins.....

Never buy anything first hand, unless it is in the sale. Ebay UK has everything you would want.

Sounds like I work for them, but I don't. I have bought most of my stuff there tho, all you need to do is look...

Beth

sharifemme
08-31-2006, 10:31 AM
I have purchased many items on E-Bay but I prefer to try things on before I buy. I have lost 50 lbs. since Christmas and sizing I used to be confident in has changed. There are some good deals at online auctions but watch out for high shipping and handling charges. They are just a way to pad the price.

Shari

susancheerleader
08-31-2006, 04:13 PM
90% of my clothes are from Ebay. And everything is shiped using my male name, and any emails are using my male name too. There is no way for the seller NOT to know it is being shipped to a guy.
None have ever said or did anytihng, and have always left positive feed back for me. I have had a couple of private emails from sellers I bought from before asking if I'd like to buy another item from them.

Abby
08-31-2006, 04:41 PM
About 60% of my clothes I've purchased are from E-Bay. I am very careful about sizes, if they are not stated where I can understand them, I go to another item. The prices and sales are great and these are the primary considerations when I shop.

LOL

Abby

jerrin_cd
09-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Most of my clothes are from eBay. The rest is from other online stores. I find buying clothes online are very discreet.

Laura Jane
09-01-2006, 03:42 AM
90% of my clothes are from Ebay. And everything is shiped using my male name, and any emails are using my male name too. There is no way for the seller NOT to know it is being shipped to a guy.
None have ever said or did anytihng, and have always left positive feed back for me. I have had a couple of private emails from sellers I bought from before asking if I'd like to buy another item from them.

Not so, I have a ****and**** user name, use my femme e-mail address and pay by paypal and everything femme is shipped under my femme name and anything particually masculine under my male name.

suzy
09-01-2006, 04:53 AM
Have never bought anything on Ebay... I bid on a corvette once but was outbid rather fast!
I prefer NewPort News....for most clothes....sexier under-things I get from VS.:love:

susancheerleader
09-01-2006, 05:45 AM
Not so, I have a ****and**** user name, use my femme e-mail address and pay by paypal and everything femme is shipped under my femme name and anything particually masculine under my male name.

I was refering to MY Ebay account. I don't use my enfemm name. Everything is my masculine name.

Mostly becasue I have a PO Box and in this small town where everyone knows everyone else. If a package came to "Susan" in my PO Box it would rase some flags I don't want to deal with.

Sandy
09-01-2006, 05:51 AM
I buy all my sissy clothes on E-bay.I consider this the best place to buy.I know there are risks,but most sellers are great.Do other members agree

its great but take care never ever tell your family your sign in code.My wife accidentlytold my daughter who tracked some of my purchases. wig,bra,makeup,panties etc. thanks to my wifes loyality she invented a brilliant cover up.God bless her. I now have a new ebay identity, i created an email address in my wifes name I pay with paypal and have everything delivered to a post box.Its worked so far but I know I'm going to get sprung. Maybe thats part of the thrill.Good luck keep shopping

Tiana
09-03-2006, 03:23 PM
i recently bought 2 wedding dresses on e-bay for £62 with postage, they are gorgeous, brand new and had combined ticket prices of £670. you can get some real bargains if you look consistently.i also purchased a long dress which was also great. there are some great heels too in sizes 9 (which i am ) to 12.

Laura Jane
09-04-2006, 04:22 PM
I was refering to MY Ebay account. I don't use my enfemm name. Everything is my masculine name.

Mostly becasue I have a PO Box and in this small town where everyone knows everyone else. If a package came to "Susan" in my PO Box it would rase some flags I don't want to deal with.

I guess that small town world where everyone knows everyone and everything thats going on is a problem!

The other way is to set up an unverified paypal account and transfer (instant transfer from bank accounts) money to it to pay the ebay transactions. That way you get your femme name on both the ebay transaction and paypal transaction!

Unless your spending money like its going out of fashion, you should be within the limits they set.

Sarah Rabbit
09-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Half of my wardrobe is from E-Bay. Over 200 tranactions and only 'Burned' twice (Non CD Items) Just go by there feedback and take out a Post Office Box for receiving Items.

Sarah R. :bunny:

myMichelle
09-04-2006, 04:33 PM
I use eBay a lot and I've never encountered a problem...I've even told one or two sellers that I'm a crossdresser!

angelfire
09-04-2006, 04:57 PM
I have bought a number of things from ebay. No clothing (yet) though. I haven't really had any problems so far, except 1 package has yet to arrive, and I have been waiting a rather long time. I sent the person an e-mail, and he said he had an extra in stock, and he would send it out right away.

I hope I get it soon, it has been over a month.