PDA

View Full Version : If you knew panties (like I know panties)

sandra-leigh
08-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Anyone else finding that they know more about panties and bras than the average sales assistant? Or even than the average GG?

I don't have a panty or fetish, but I find it is not uncommon for me to know more about lines or styles than most sales assistants.

I think the effect is somewhat like the way that people whose first language is not English can end up having much better English than a native speaker: someone from "outside" ends up studying the subject instead of just absorbing it over time from chit-chat and advertisements.

Of course, any discussion of studying bras would be remiss without reference to www.bikiniscience.com !

Bobbi Lynn
08-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Hi, I have to agree. Love the link too!

Kimberley
08-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Oh yeah no doubt about that. I have done a fair bit of fashion photography so I have a pretty good eye for style, fabric and colour, what works and what doesnt. Anyway, most sales clerks seem to stay away and let me browse except in the boutiques and then they usually have no idea how to relate to me.

The older clerks do though and it doesnt take them long to figure out I am not just the run of the mill shopper, male or female. They usually will just leave me and have an uncanny knack of showing up again at just the right time instead of lurking. I love those ladies.

:hugs:
Kimberley

WINDDANCERS
08-25-2006, 05:01 PM
Yes'' I Agree' That Is So Right''

myMichelle
08-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Although my "thing" is shoes, I can totally relate to what you're talking about. I can't tell you how many times I've felt like giving some sales associate a lesson or two, but I always end up just biting my tongue...

dancer1
08-25-2006, 05:37 PM
fashion and fashion i do agree is in the thong.:happy:

Helen MC
08-25-2006, 06:16 PM
I certainly agree. I do have a knicker fetish and have had one for 41 years now and I would reckon I know more about panties and knickers that many women.

Lil Miss Bekkah
08-25-2006, 06:19 PM
I may not know panties that well, but I know what I like!

StephanieD
08-25-2006, 10:43 PM
:happy: wonderful link(bikiniscience.com). thanks.

ArleneRaquel
08-25-2006, 10:52 PM
While I buy panties and other girlish things ( mainly ) online , I find that most sales clerks are very unknowing about the products that they are selling. I have gotten more help from customers, epecially when I buy shoes, two months ago a very nice Black Woman, a customer who was also buying size 11 shoes, was very helpful, and she didn't seem to mind that I was enfemme. I don't think that I " pass " very often.:love:

trannie T
08-25-2006, 11:08 PM
Sure, for most women and sales associates panties are only underwear, for us they're an obsession.

ArleneRaquel
08-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Sure, for most women and sales associates panties are only underwear, for us they're an obsession.

You are totally correct, I wear my Bra and Panties to bed. So iIwould say that I do have an obsession when it comes to undies.