PDA

View Full Version : Show me the funny

Sandygal
08-25-2006, 03:45 PM
The other night I heard my wife calling me. I was at the end of the hallway and she was in the laundry room. With a look of displeasure, she was holding up a rather large bra. She said" if your going to wear this stuff,I hope you don't think Im going to wash it". Then with my mouth hanging open and trying to get a grasp on the situation. I realised, why am I worried, it's not my bra. So I said" I would not expect you to wash my stuff and that's not mine". She looked at me like I was full of balony. The look on her face started me giggling. All of a sudden my older daugter walks out and asks my wife why she is showing her bra to daddy. Then my wife tells my daughter, your not this big . But she is and thats the only thing she could come up with to tell my daughter. My daughter took her bra and left. I saw my wife with a huge grin which I think she didn't want me to see. The rest of the night I sat and replayed it over and over in my head. I found it pretty funny. If anyone else has a funny thing happen to them, tell us, we all need a grin.
Bye for now
Sandy

Carlacd
08-25-2006, 06:26 PM
A funny story.

Lil Miss Bekkah
08-25-2006, 06:30 PM
haHA! That's great, thanks for sharing it with us!

Angie G
08-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Hi Sandy that story gave me a :heehee: thanks :hugs:
angie G.

Raychel
08-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Hello Sandy, I printed your post to show to my wife, She got a good chuckle over it. Thanks for the post

Kate Simmons
08-26-2006, 10:33 AM
Must be vitamins or something. Guess your daughter is bigger than the both of you, huh? Myself, I'm a "pirate's dream"(sunken chest) braless but am working on it for my natural look. It was a funny one though.:heehee: Ericka Kay

Erica007
08-26-2006, 10:55 AM
:heehee: loved your story. :laughing:

Jenny Beth
08-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Too funny.............:lol2:

Ann lee
08-26-2006, 12:16 PM
loved the story!!!

Sandygal
08-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Hi Erica....My daughter is big cup wise, but I'm big chest size. So it turned out pretty funny

Patty
08-29-2006, 08:55 AM
Love the story!!!!!!!

angelfire
08-29-2006, 09:47 AM
That was classic. Real classic.

Peg
08-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi Erica , what funny story , read it to my wife and we both got quite a laugh . coincedence my daughter came over saturday , and i had the hanger clothes hanging in the dining room . she saw one of my skirts and asked if she could borrow it my wife rescued me said it was hwers , daughter said it was to long. Peg

Ellie
08-29-2006, 11:31 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I don't understand why your wife wouldn't wash your girly clothes, have you ever done the laundry and not washed her girly stuff?

Or did you try once and shrink a bunch of her dresses?

Siobhan Marie
08-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Loved the story, it was really funny.

:hugs: Anna x

Bev06 GG
08-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Oh Sandy that is so funny. I had a funny happen to me too the other night. I run a small business helping CDs with their makeup and dressing. I advertise on one of the forums and the other night a guy rang up and my partner answerd.
I heard him say, "Advert for TVs, no mate were not selling any TVs" and he put the phone down.
Straight after, the phone rang again. This time I answered it. It was a CD whod seen my advert for TV makeovers, tee hee. What a goof, and he's a CD youde have thought he'd have cottoned on wouldn't you.
Take care
BEVxxxx

Sandygal
08-29-2006, 02:58 PM
I enjoyed your story Bev, I can see your SO answering the phone. Some of us have been so secretive for so long. Sometimes we just get struck dumb for a few seconds when any mention of CDing comes up.
Hi Ellie...I'm somewhat out of the closet as long as my wife doesn't have to see it or hear about it. But I'm tempted to drop one of my bras in the wash now and see where the lecture was going to go.
Come on gurls, there must be more funny out there.