PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Crossdressing - A fun friday afternoon!!

Karren H
08-25-2006, 04:06 PM
In a continueing effort to out myself...just kidding (but some will talk!)...

Went out this afternoon and planned to dress and go shopping. But work, traffic and some errands got in the way...and didn't really have enough time to fully dress so as usual.....might as well have some fun with the time I had left. :)

Wore my lingerie today including some fanny padding and left work at lunch...driving to deliver some maps about a half hour away....had my travel tote along with all my gear.

Hmmmmm let's throw in the breast forms and see if anyone notices!! Now I did have a sports jacket on but with it pulled back and the sholder belt on they looked...well like breasts!! Only got one big stare...a passanger did a big double take. So stopped at the company to drop off the maps, left the forms in and pulled my jacket closed.. Still looked top heavy but the secretary didn't even blink.

Now off to get some fuel...crowded and made no effort to hide them..guy and his wife waiting behind me looked but no reaction. Went inside to pay...nothing.

Ok kick it up a level....fem sun glasses, pink lipstick and dangly earrings.. Down the interstate and stopped at the rest area where I usually change. Park at the end and walk past 10 or 12 cars, about half with people in them.. Went inside and had to use the facilitied, luckily the family restroom was free, didn't really know whether to use the mens or womens but figured either could cause probles..

So finished up, looked at a few maps and bought a diet coke and back to the truck. Just took my time and strolled back like this was the way I was supposed to be and it felt really good.. and fun!! No one said a thing or pointed or anything. Lol

So now looking back, did they think I was a femish guy with large breasts or a F2M woman wearing a mans suit? Don't really know! But it was a fun experiment.

Love Karren

Ohhh I did take some photos of him/her and I'll post them in the Photograph Forum later..

pantyhose46202
08-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Karen

I love hearing your stories and look forward to seeing the pictures.

Jamie

juliek
08-25-2006, 05:17 PM
You are by far my all time favorite crossdresser.

Tina Dixon
08-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Ah Karren I do agree with all the gals, your stories are fun to read, keep it up my friend:thumbsup:

myMichelle
08-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Another exciting episode of Karren, Unplugged! See what happens when she gets off her leash and hops over the fence? :D

Melissa Jill
08-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Went inside and had to use the facilitied, luckily the family restroom was free, didn't really know whether to use the mens or womens but figured either could cause probles..

I never thought about that before o_0

dancer1
08-25-2006, 06:00 PM
For no one said any thing to the king, when his tailor gave him the invisable robe to ware.
With confadence she walks within the masses..:love: Nadeen

Patty
08-25-2006, 06:23 PM
I love your stories-gives me added want to go out and do that also.
You are one of my favorite crossdressers.

cd_elsie
08-25-2006, 06:37 PM
wow on Sunday I was dressed from head to toe in womens clothes. Drove my truck 2-1/2 hr home from my summer place. had on a skort and cotton blouse was also wearing my bra with my d cup PALS (love them inserts) Mostly all inter-state and one gas stop. I realy don't think any body cares what anybody wears in there own truck.

brabill
08-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Karren -

I love your style. I have similar experiences going partially dressed, and found few if anyone sees anything amiss. A few may see, but they do not overtly react. I wonder how may of us miners find soft things fun and exciting?

Bill

Karren H
08-25-2006, 09:55 PM
Karren -

I love your style. I have similar experiences going partially dressed, and found few if anyone sees anything amiss. A few may see, but they do not overtly react. I wonder how may of us miners find soft things fun and exciting?

Bill

Well even less crossdressing miners than crossdressing hockey players. And I'm the only crossdressing hockey playing miner. Lol

Love Karren

jillinla
08-25-2006, 09:59 PM
so Brave Darling

you are coming out A bit more each day

please be careful my beautiful friend

Lisa Maren
08-25-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi Karren

I love reading your stuff, too! Keep it coming!

Hugs,
Lisa

Karren H
08-25-2006, 10:01 PM
I love your stories-gives me added want to go out and do that also.

No reason you shouldn't go out!!

Love Karren

Rachel Morley
08-25-2006, 10:13 PM
OMG! this is fantastic Karren...I've been out in public dressed in some very obvious women's clothes but otherwise as a guy (no make up or wig) however, I've never worn lipstick, dangly earrings and breastforms with a guy's sports jacket! I take it you didn't wear a wig either?

I'm thiking people just didn't or couldn't decide what to do with you. In our society people always want to put people we meet into one of two gender boxes....after all, it's the first question asked when a baby is born.

More power to you! Can't wait for the pictures :D

Phoebe Reece
08-26-2006, 09:57 AM
In a continueing effort to out myself...just kidding (but some will talk!)...
Karren, I think subconciously you are not kidding.

Karren H
08-26-2006, 10:18 AM
OMG! this is fantastic Karren...I've been out in public dressed in some very obvious women's clothes but otherwise as a guy (no make up or wig) however, I've never worn lipstick, dangly earrings and breastforms with a guy's sports jacket! I take it you didn't wear a wig either?

I'm thiking people just didn't or couldn't decide what to do with you. In our society people always want to put people we meet into one of two gender boxes....after all, it's the first question asked when a baby is born.

More power to you! Can't wait for the pictures :D

Pics are posted...

Love Karren

scarlet
08-26-2006, 10:53 AM
Yep Karen your one of my favorites also alaways look forward to your stories. I think it's really great how much fun you have with this . By the way what type of engineering do you do? keep having fun

Joanna0909a
08-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Karen,
I agree with the others, I love your stories and how comfortable you are with where and who you are! You are an inspiration.

Take care, have funn but please do be careful at those rest stops!

Hugs,
Joanna

officegirlcd
08-26-2006, 11:11 AM
i wished i had your confidence to go out like that

Karren H
08-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Yep Karen your one of my favorites also alaways look forward to your stories. I think it's really great how much fun you have with this . By the way what type of engineering do you do? keep having fun

Coal mining and geologocal engineering... And if I wasn't having fun I wouldn't be doing this. :D

Love Karren

Karren H
08-26-2006, 02:33 PM
i wished i had your confidence to go out like that

Confidence or Stupidity....haven't quite figured out which it is yet. Hehehe

Kove Karren

Laura Jane
09-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Confidence or Stupidity....haven't quite figured out which it is yet. Hehehe

Kove Karren

Sums it up for me!

I'm sitting here at work, mostly open plan office, but for last few weeks I've had a small cubby hole with a door to shut to share with a colleague who is on leave this week.

So for dress down day I've come in wearing loose fitting girls jeans, hip and fanny padding underneath, a waist clincher panty girdle and a camisole top underneath my heavy t'shirt.

I was confident enough at the start of the day to travel in wearing this lot under a jacket, to go about my business in the office and drop into the busy kitchen to make cups of tea, but now late into the afternoon I'm getting paranoid about the cross over straps of my camisole showing through my shirt! So no more tea this afternoon!

pinkshelly
09-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Karren, I love you. For a girl how is hidding her stones, you got biggins. I look through the threads and hope to find Karren coments, 'cause they kick. I have to agree with you on the coment about getting out and doing it. I get out as often as possible. I think I'm secretly triing to out myself too 'cause I'm not that carefull.
Something to think about: If men were in dresses on every street corner, would it be weird then?
Huggs, Shelly.

Mary Jane
09-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Karen, you are without a doubt my heroine. I always enjoy reading about your adventures and the way you push the envelope to the max.

DAVIDA
09-01-2006, 10:18 PM
That was a really long way to the paper box:yikes:

eleyna
09-02-2006, 03:40 AM
Heh, my Friday exploits pale in comparison - I decided to call for pizza after I had to swap to male jeans/tee to do some stuff outside, was going to try answering the door wearing my 3in heel sneakers figuring they would not be visible under the rather long jeans I had on, but then the driver called for directions and he didn't sound like someone I wanted to risk it infront of. Kicked off my shoes, and then noticed my boycut jeans on the drier, picked em up and they were dry, so I jumped into those. Let them hang low at the waist, up the "risk" a little, but from the front it was unlikely they'd be obvious.

When the guy arrived, handed me the pizza and asked if I had a pen. I didn't. Sudden terror: the back of those jeans might as well say "womens" in big pink letters, and I was fairly sure my tee had ridden up, and my blue panties would undoubtedly be showing. And of course, after hunting around tugging at my tee like Jean Luc Picard, theres the pen, under the sofa, facing the door. I bent and picked it up, hoping to high heaven he wasn't tracking me on the off-chance I might run without signing for my pizza or something.

And then after I signed, he chatted for a couple of minutes, asking about my accent. Finally he left. I pushed the door closed with my free hand and leaned against it to catch a breath. And there, looking up at me, were my shiny french-pink toenails.

Barb Valentine
09-02-2006, 03:56 AM
Karren I think you should be ashamed of yourself
How could you do that
And not bring your camera:heehee:
You know nothing goes better with your stores
Then pictures

Kate Simmons
09-02-2006, 04:33 AM
Semi-crossdressing. That's CDing while driving a tractor trailer, right? Ericka Kay

Barb Valentine
09-02-2006, 04:33 AM
I"m so sorry Karren
I should have known that you
Brought your camera
Please forgive me :sad:
:hugs:
Barb

Karren H
09-02-2006, 08:41 AM
I"m so sorry Karren
I should have known that you
Brought your camera
Please forgive me :sad:
:hugs:
Barb

Hardly ever forget my camera but did forget my mini-tripod. Make getting those action shots in the restroom sooo much more dificult. :D

Love Karren

Raychel
09-02-2006, 08:56 AM
action shots in the restroom

I am pretty accepting of most things, But this is just WRONG. :devil: :confused2: :haha: