PDA

View Full Version : Encouraged

heathr1
08-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Sorry to keep harping on about mother, but was anyone else encouraged, not forced, encouraged to engage in conversation with their mother and her GG friends about make-up/hair/clothes of theirs and shown make-up when they purchased it?

Not that I'm complaining:happy:

polinka_75
08-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Hello, heathr1 :
I don't think, you should ask your mom or her GG friends about dressing or makeup issues- you should come up with your own unique style both in dressing and makeup, even though it will be achieved through trial and errors method, but at least you will get your own style and don't have to imitate someone's style. Every girl should be unique in her own style, that is what I believe in myself and try different tyes of makeup from different brands(but6 if you know some particular products or brands can cause allergy then simply don't use those). As to dressing- just come up to sales associate at dress department and ask her what in her opinion would be good for you- most of them are pretty knowledgeable and are willing to help you as much as possible if their opinion coinsides with your own on whether this particular color or style of dress or panties or whatever you buy fits you perfectly and matches your personality making you unique then you got a great advisor- stick up with her for your future purchases

Polinka

heathr1
08-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Polinka 75

The jist of my post is that I was encouraged by mother to compliment her GG friends on their make-up/hair/clothes and was also shown new things that were bought.

heathr1
08-26-2006, 02:25 AM
Surely I'm not the only one?