PDA

View Full Version : "Permanent" lipstick?

MarinaTwelve200
08-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know what is the longest lasting, hardest to remove lipstick made today? I know there was Coty 24 and Hazel Bishop Kissptoof in the early sixties when I was a kid-----Fortunately I didnt get "caught" in that potential "booby trap", but a classmate friend if mine did. He dressed as a girl for Halloween one Saturday nite and it wasnt till SUNDAY night could he get it off--24 hours MEANT 24 hours.----Being a Catholic he HAD to go to church sunday, so thats how we found out. People were staring at his red lips. ;) I heard SOME lipstick even lasted longer than that.

Nowadays I think that it might be somewhat of a "rush" to put on a lipstick I couldnt get off---something that had to WEAR off.---The thought of being trapped in my house unable to show my face for a couple of days intrigues me. Hey, I have a bit of S/M influincing my CD and im looking for a new experience:D

SO does anybody know of any lip color that will fit the bill? I have just mail ordered some Covergirl Outlast--to see how THAT works. if You know of anything better let me know.

Helen in OK
08-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm just the opposite, I want my lipstick to come off, I just love to see that lipstick marking my wine glass.

Helen in OK

Missy Anne
08-25-2006, 08:20 PM
I occasionally use Lipfinity by Max Factor.

It stays on really well throughout the day. I have not left it on overnight but I am sure it would last longer.

The only way to get it off is to soak it with mineral oil. Even then it takes some rubbing.

Missy Anne

tekla west
08-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Lipfinity seems to far outlast the others I've tried, but for home dressers, not good, very hard to get off if you need it off quick.

Phoebe Reece
08-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Lipfinity is the one I prefer to use. You only need to reapply the gloss a few times and it will last all day. One thing nice about it is you don't leave lip prints on glasses. On the downside, it tends to dry your lips out a bit.

Sandra
08-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Estee Lauder Double wear

KathlyLC
08-26-2006, 12:05 PM
Maybelline "Superstay" works great. I can get it to stay a good 1 1/2 or more days and even then it only needs a bit of touch up to go longer.......A lot depends on what you do that can remove the lipstick so its really hard toget a fair comparison. Hot liquids, sandwhiches, hamburgers, fried chicken etc all remove lipstick or at least play a part in removing it fairly readily.

SherriePall
08-26-2006, 12:28 PM
A while ago, I bought my wife some long-lasting lipstick. Beautiful color. But it's the only lipstick of hers or mine that I haven't tried. She frowns when I have any hint on my lips. I like living too much to try those long-lasting ones.

suzy
08-26-2006, 12:35 PM
Don't know about you but the pleasure of putting it on outlasts the need to haqve it last a long time.... I'd rather have a kind that I need to reapply often!!:D

sandra-leigh
08-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Don't know about you but the pleasure of putting it on outlasts the need to haqve it last a long time

What I need from day to day, is lipstick that goes on readily and comes off readily using only simple things that are easy to carry (e.g., tissue). The lipstick should not, however, just wear off easily from normal lip rubbing or with light food.

When I'm applying from day to day, it is often when I've stepped away from work, or after work on the way home (possibly stopping to shop.) So the easy-off requirement is because I need to easily remove it all before I re-enter work or get home. Carrying mineral oil is often not convenient, and I would worry about spills. Perhaps some kind of makeup removal sheet? The removal sheet I use now (one by Olay) is quite effective on cosmetics, but it is noticably soapy... soap on the lips, bleh.

MarinaTwelve200
08-26-2006, 01:45 PM
Don't know about you but the pleasure of putting it on outlasts the need to haqve it last a long time.... I'd rather have a kind that I need to reapply often!!:D

Well, as I mentioned at the start of the thread, I have a bit of a S/M streak and a fantasy of being "trapped" in my lipstick so to speak----It sorta dates from my childhood fear that if someone put lipstick on me I wouldnt be able to get it off. This was before I ever thought of CDing about age 8===I got a "rush" of "horror" just thinking about it.

By age 12 I figgured Lipstick would come off AFTER ALL---and that was enough to "brave" the fantasy that had been nagging me for 4 years.----I tried some of moms Lipstick when I was alone one day---and that developed to full fledged CDing in a couple yeasrs.

As I live alone, and can take days off of work as I please, I figure that this is an excellent time to do something new and experiment with the "Kissproof" lipsticks I feared as a kid.

JenniferMint
08-26-2006, 04:09 PM
When I read the title of this topic, I thought people were talking about lipstick that is tattoo'd on your lips!

MarinaTwelve200
08-26-2006, 05:09 PM
When I read the title of this topic, I thought people were talking about lipstick that is tattoo'd on your lips!

Thats why PERMENANT is is QUOTES---(not actually Permenant)-----The LIPSTICK would be in quotes if it were a tattoo

Lilith Moon
08-27-2006, 06:20 AM
----I tried some of moms Lipstick when I was alone one day---and that developed to full fledged CDing in a couple yeasrs.

I find it fascinating that everybody seems to have had a different route into CDing. A common trigger seems to be the wearing of some item, any item, for any reason, that is normally worn by the opposite sex.

I can't remember my own CD trigger but my earliest memory is standing in my high-sided cot so I could see myself in a miror. I remember doing little twirls with the bedsheets wrapped around me like a dress. Since bedsheets are gender neutral the real trigger must have been even earlier.

DanaJ
08-27-2006, 09:17 AM
I have tried every long-lasting lipstick out there, even Outlast and Infinity, and I have never had any trouble at all taking it off completely. All you have to do is use a good makeup remover or baby oil, and off it comes....

But just for you Marina - try Lip Ink :)

History of it here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lip-Ink_International
Company website - http://www.lipink.com/
Product page - http://www.lipink.com/Lip-Ink-Lipstick-s/380.htm