PDA

View Full Version : my week dressing is almost over

bredalee25
08-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Well it's been alot of fun dressing this week while the gf is away. All good things must end she returns tomorrow night. Tonight will be the last that I can wear my cute little nightie to sleep in for quite a while. This week has kind of made me want to dress this way all the time.
But thats not possible I'll have to go back to a quick few hours when she goes out for the day. Pitty to as I've found alot of really great tops in her closet that fit me. I've been wearing mostly her tops and my skirts. I've even been wearing her perfume too.

ttfn

Joyce1702
08-25-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm in exactly the same position as you. My wife has been away for three weeks but is coming home tomorrow night. So I'll be wearing my silk nightie for the last time for awhile tonight too.

It's been a great 3 weeks, dressing and going out, using feminine shampoos, lotions, deodorant, staying shaved and epilated. Now back to reality.

You have my sympathy.

Joyce

Billijo49504
08-25-2006, 11:38 PM
I feel sorry for you ladies. It's wonderful having a understanding wife. Well atleast you had a few weeks of fun. And being able to dress the way you wanted. I'm able to dress after work every day. And after the New Year, I'll be retired and be able to dress any time I want too....BJ

Kate Simmons
08-26-2006, 05:43 AM
Glad you enjoyed yourself, Bren. It IS tempting after a week like you've had to want to do it 24/7 and even though I'm Ericka about 75% of the time, I really do look forward to my time as Richard. Gives me time to unwind and just be a slob(it's a "guy" thing) who doen't have to look good (as a woman) all the time. Enjoy my beer and my smokes and don't hafta be Ms "prim and proper" for awhile. That's just me though and I've realized this recently. I enjoy being myself either way and I'm glad for you that you were able to be Brenda for the whole week. Take care, :love: Love Ericka Kay