PDA

View Full Version : ...and then she laughs at me

Carroll
08-25-2006, 09:26 PM
I was dressed this evening when the wife started feeling "frisky". We went to the bedroom. I climbed in bed with her, fully dressed, she looks at me and starts to laugh. She said she was sorry but just couldn't help it. I wasn't offended by it. She just could not take me being dressed and having sex with her serious! Oh well, at least she is still very accepting of me...out of bed LOL

Carroll

Jennaie
08-25-2006, 09:37 PM
But you did not look at her and say, "Go ahead, have your way with me?" :lol:

Actually, I had the same experience with my ex-girlfriend. I was so turned off by her comments that I changed and went to sleep. I never dressed in front of her again.

ranma 1/2
08-25-2006, 09:46 PM
laughing can be a nervious reaction. It might not of been what you were wearing but the situation.

was this the first time you tried to be "frisky" with her enfem?

I laugh sometimes when something new is introduced in the bedroom. and I mean laughing to tears.

Carroll
08-25-2006, 09:59 PM
laughing can be a nervious reaction. It might not of been what you were wearing but the situation.

was this the first time you tried to be "frisky" with her enfem?

I laugh sometimes when something new is introduced in the bedroom. and I mean laughing to tears.

we did it once before

no biggy though. I thought it was funny also

Wenda
08-25-2006, 10:39 PM
Hey Girl, that is a lot better than, "I want a divorce you freak!!" Sounds like there is life there to me. luv, w. :D

Kate Simmons
08-26-2006, 06:26 AM
Probably the incongruity of the situation Carroll. Biological and gender programming can be pretty powerful. Most of us (CD's) are two sided but deep down, even though accepting, I think a woman wants intimacy and closeness with her man. Just the way things are, I guess. Ericka Kay

Marla S
08-26-2006, 06:34 AM
I was dressed this evening when the wife started feeling "frisky". We went to the bedroom. I climbed in bed with her, fully dressed, she looks at me and starts to laugh. She said she was sorry but just couldn't help it. I wasn't offended by it. She just could not take me being dressed and having sex with her serious! Oh well, at least she is still very accepting of me...out of bed LOL

Carroll

Try figuring out if she laughed because you are dressed or because of the way you were dressed. If the latter is the case, she might have some tips to improve your style.
And I think rama is right. If it was not ment offending, she might have laughed a bit about herself, because she felt unsure what to think about it.

Toyah
08-26-2006, 06:40 AM
My wife laughs at me all the time hmmmmm whats that about then

ChristineRenee
08-26-2006, 06:45 AM
Could have been worse Carroll...if she had laughed at you when you were NAKED!:heehee: (Not that I have any experience with THAT of course!:o) And...at least she wasn't upset that you looked sexier than her dressed either! :battingeyelashes:

In the first year of our marriage, my wife wasn't too comfortable to have Chrissie share her bed either...and it took a bit of time for her to be ok with it. Understanding how much of her is part of you definitely makes a big difference...but also...not taking things too seriously helps a lot too. A little self-deprecation in those instances at times can do wonders for keeping both the sexual mood light...and your own "female" ego firmly grounded.;)