PDA

View Full Version : Had an outstanding day today at the salon and shopping...

judyw9
08-25-2006, 10:29 PM
..went to the salon today (en drab) to get my eyebrows done for the second time (i'm now on the every four week maintenance program) as well as a haircut. This is the same woman who also did my nails when I went out en femme two weeks ago so I have seen her a lot lately and am getting very friendly with her. She thinks that crossdressing is cool so I showed her my pics from the photoshoot. She was very impressed with the pics and we had a great conversation. It was such a great and relaxing experience.

Next I picked up my mail which included my order from Victoria's Secret Direct. I got a pair of suede pumps, a sports bra with matching bottoms, and a pair of pants. All the items fit perfectly which is always exciting. The pants are size 0 long and I was a little nervous since some people on this forum had me convinced that my size 0 jeans from Express that fit me were some kind of fluke and I couldn't be size 0 with my measurements. Happy to say, the pants fit perfectly.

The shoes had heels that were one inch bigger than what I thought when I purchased them so I had to practice walking in them. I'm planning to use the sports bra with matching bottoms for some female bodybuilder shots and from what I saw in the mirror with my wig on, it should be a hoot. I'm going to go through my bodybuilding books and look on-line to start practicing the poses.

I then went to the mall and bought a jacket at Nordstroms (one of my favorite stores) that matches my new shoes and pants, and a ladies watch at Macys (my second ladies watch).

On the way home I stopped in a 7-Eleven to use the bathroom. The door to the men's room was locked so I asked the woman at the counter for the key. She said that someone was in the men's room and she smiled and said "but you can use the ladies room if you want--the door locks." I smiled and said "cool" and came very close to adding that it would not be my first time using the ladies bathroom, but I chickened out :happy:

What a fun day!

Judy

Adrienne Heels
08-25-2006, 11:22 PM
It sounds like you had a great time, Judy. I love doing girly things when en drab myself.

Billijo49504
08-25-2006, 11:26 PM
Gee Judy, If your salon lady is single, you might want to ask her out. If she is interested in CD'er, it might be some one to have a good time with...BJ

judyw9
08-26-2006, 01:46 AM
Gee Judy, If your salon lady is single, you might want to ask her out. If she is interested in CD'er, it might be some one to have a good time with...BJ

Hi BJ:
That thought has certainly crossed my mind.....

judyw9
08-26-2006, 02:01 AM
It sounds like you had a great time, Judy. I love doing girly things when en drab myself.

Hi Karyn:
I can't believe how short a time ago it was when I was scared to death to do girly things en drab. Now I am very bold :happy:

Phyliss
08-26-2006, 04:32 AM
Hi Karyn:
I can't believe how short a time ago it was when I was scared to death to do girly things en drab. Now I am very bold :happy:

Once the Genie is out of the bottle there is no turning back. I'm begining to understand that all too well. Shopping while "en drab" and getting makeovers, having my nails done, eyebrow waxing, etc. OMG I love this stuff.