PDA

View Full Version : A whole new life

Sejd
08-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Hi Everyone, my name in this forum is Sejd. I have been a CD for all of my life, just never really knew conciously that I was. The woman I married was the first to accept my love for skirts. Over many years as the kids grew up, I would cross dress and incorporate it into our sex life. I wasn't sure if she was bi.It now turns out that she really isnt, but what the hell do you know when you are young and just starting out anyway? One night she laughed at me and I put the whole idea away for good. Bad idea!!! Now 15 years later we go to a sexology doctor because our sex life is lacking passion, and I find out that I supressed my CD nature for so many years. With the help of this Sexologist, we have now opened up this aspect of my sexualtiy and now, this many years later, my wife understands it. Our sex life is back into passion and so much fun. I understand and accept it although I had a hard time getting through this notion of being what I thought first as a FREAK. I am (with the full support of my wife) working on getting my persona together and I promise you all that I will post with a pictue as soon as I have it all down. I cant thank you all enough for just being here and sharing all your thoughts and struggles in the open. You are all super great men - human beings - whatever - just as I am and this has turned out to be for me a new explosive powerful experience of life, love and beauty. Namaste to all of you
Sejd

ranma 1/2
08-25-2006, 11:53 PM
congratulations . glad to see how happy you are.

Kate Simmons
08-26-2006, 05:22 AM
Thanks for sharing Sejd. I'm okay being called a man and am not ashamed of it. I DO give it the old school try when it comes to being Ericka though. Sounds like with the help, you and your wife are pretty happy now. Sure glad to have you here. :happy: Take care, Ericka Kay

Charleen
08-26-2006, 05:55 AM
It's a grand journey you've embarked on. I'm glad you have the support of your wife, that will help. Welcome to the sisterhood. Love and xxxx, Lily

Marla S
08-26-2006, 06:13 AM
... a new explosive powerful experience of life, love and beauty.
Couldn't have said it better.

Thanks for sharing.

gennee
08-26-2006, 10:24 AM
It is a grand journey and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.

Gennee