PDA

View Full Version : Got Away With It!

Charleen
08-26-2006, 05:50 AM
I wore womans slacks at work! A little backround. I give ghost tours at night, and dress as a Victorian gentleman. Straw hat, black collared vest, period looking shirt either black or purple, black pants, boots. Well, my drab pants are old and getting frayed, so a few weeks ago when I was shopping, I bought a pair of black ladys slacks thinking I could wear them on my tours. Got home, tried them on, and wow, great fit. Beautiful cut with wide legs all the way down, zipper on the other side, and defineatly femme and that was a problem as they looked femme and they did not have front pockets, only back ones. I decided I couldn't wear them for work. Yesterday, I said what the hay! I tried them on again, and loved them, so I wore them last night. Felt very femme and comfortable even though I give my tours in a "manly" way with my low, chilling voice. They were extremely comfortable, and looked great. As I now tuck 24/7, the front looked the way it way designed to look,flat. Once again, no one noticed that I noticed.Carried my wallet in one back pocket and my keys in the other. What fun. Scaring people as Lily, and it was Lily, just playing a guy, but with a touch of mascara, a hint of Charlie perfume and the right slacks on. Now to replace the drab boots with womans. LOVE IT! Doing it again tonight and can't wait! Love and xxxx, Lily

Toyah
08-26-2006, 06:42 AM
Sounds like you really did get away with it, some cute victorian boots would be good too

Janailene
08-26-2006, 06:50 AM
I have done that also,but I noticed some glances that indicated a question mark. Did they know or were they just saying that the pants fit in a very tailored way

Angie G
08-26-2006, 08:17 AM
It's nice you enjoy your job you go girl :hugs:
Angie G.