PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas or suggestions?

JoanDDD
08-26-2006, 09:29 AM
How does one attach forms to go braless? I recently purchased some B cup PAL forms. I have waited in great anticipation:happy: to go braless. I tried some "It Stays" by Amoena this morning without any luck, except for a few seconds.:sad: Currently I am trying some super extra hold hair spray.:straightface: I would appreciate any ideas or advice that are not rediculous.:D Waiting in great anticipation! Thanks, JoanDDD:hugs:

Holly
08-26-2006, 10:11 AM
Joan, the PALS breastforms are made with a polymer/mineral oil blend. The company is working on a suitable adheasive. Check out this page (http://www.supergelproducts.com/benh00.html) from their website.

JoanDDD
08-26-2006, 10:17 AM
Thanks, Holly.:hugs: I guess so much for today:sad: JoanDDD

sandra-leigh
08-26-2006, 11:28 AM
How does one attach forms to go braless?

Depending on the weight and material of the forms: sometimes all it takes is double-sided tape.

I have used two kinds of double-sided tape effectively: Scotch brand (3M) double-sided, and one of the thin white duct tapes... Duck Tape brand I think it was. The Scotch brand is regular roll width, just like the tape you would use for wrapping presents; I have tried several other brands, but a lot of them just did not stick for more than a few seconds. The thin white Duck Tape (*not* the metalic kind of duct tape) is noticably thicker width.

A fresh roll of good present-wrapping width double-sized tape can easily hold "add a cup" silicon forms for 1/2 to 2 hours, but don't count on it on hot days or if you are going to be dancing, as your sweat will cause the adhesive to come off. Even thicker forms might work for a more limited time: I think I've done up to a size 6 (C to D) for about 1/2 an hour.

You have to be a bit cautious with duct tapes, as many people's skins are sensitive to the adhesives in them. I find that the Duck Tape that I mentioned does turn my skin red, but that the effect fades relatively quickly. Duck Tape (the thin white one) can handle my size 6 forms for 1 1/2 or more hours.

"packing tape" does not seem to work for me, and I find tapes with woven fibres are more likely to provoke a reaction.

One style of double-size tape that does not work for me is the on that has a layer of foam. You see this kind of tape advertised for hanging pictures. Well, I find they are not very good at adhering to my skin, and they are big nuisances to remove from the forms :(

So far, tapes seem to work fairly poorly for me for foam forms -- although they are so much lighter and so need less adhesive, the tapes just do not adhere to them.

For foams, I am finding that a stretch blouse is often enough to keep the forms pretty much in place -- and with the right stretch material, looks super sexy as the breasts then independantly protrude and the nipples on the forms are often noticable. My size 4 foam forms with a clingly blouse and no support will look much sexier than my size 7 silicons worn underneath a fabric that might show the curve of the outside edge of the breasts but the fabric just hangs down from the front, completely obscuring how much protrustion there is. Larger forms plus flowing subtle blouse is much less obvious to onlookers than something clingy over smaller forms being held up just by friction. Unfortunately, you need a relatively tight blouse to work this with silicon forms, as their extra weight tends to migrate them downward in fairly short order.

JoanDDD
08-28-2006, 09:05 PM
The hair spray did not work either:( . I wonder what would work with regular silicon forms??

Holly
08-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Holister's Medical adhesive is a popular choice for silicon forms. You may have to special order it from your local medical supply house or you can find it on line. Goggle it.

Ellisia_Lynch
09-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Joan, the PALS breastforms are made with a polymer/mineral oil blend. The company is working on a suitable adheasive. Check out this page (http://www.supergelproducts.com/benh00.html) from their website.

So can you not use Hillister on PALS breastforms? I want to get some but if you can't glue them on I'll save up for more expensive ones.

Ellisia