PDA

View Full Version : padded pantys?

bob..bie?
08-26-2006, 09:51 AM
Hi all you beautiful girls...

Have any of you tried wearing padded pantys to give yourselves a more fem butt and hips in jeans or skirts? I saw these on the web and thought they might be fun to have to wear with my new brest forms (which I wore for the first time under my nitie last night...!! What a kick.. Thanks for the idea...).

http://store1.yimg.com/I/teddygirl_1909_1603957

I hope that giving a web address for something I think that we may all like is OK...

Huggs...
bob//bie?

Kate Simmons
08-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Yeah I wear 'em, Hon. But be warned that if they are taken off for whatever reason (not going to elaborate), you still have the same god forsaken flat hips and derriere. Same holds true for the BF's but That's all I'm gonna say if you get my drift. They do make your hips and rear look nice though. :happy: Ericka Kay

Laura Jane
08-26-2006, 09:58 AM
They do boost your figure, but I'm not so impressed with the Hip part of the equation, not really full enough.

These seem better

http://www.teddygirl.com/padded-panty.html

Laura C
08-26-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm wearing mine now and love the way I look in tight jeans. I got mine from fredricks of hollwood.

Joyce1702
08-26-2006, 11:36 AM
I use the "Sweet Cheeks" from Glamour Boutique. Works fairly well, but not extremely well made. I don't see them lasting very long with frequent wear.

You can see it here:

http://www.glamourboutique.com

Classic Curves is probably the best, but pricey. If the longevity is there, it might be worth it though.

Joyce

KathlyLC
08-26-2006, 12:07 PM
They are quite uncomfortable to wear if its hot outside.......Used to be hung up on them at one time, now I never fool with them anymore.

amanda540300
08-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Yes, I wear them and love the shape they give you. Give them a try.

TrannyJenny
09-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi all you beautiful girls...

Have any of you tried wearing padded pantys to give yourselves a more fem butt and hips in jeans or skirts? I saw these on the web and thought they might be fun to have to wear with my new brest forms (which I wore for the first time under my nitie last night...!! What a kick.. Thanks for the idea...).

http://store1.yimg.com/I/teddygirl_1909_1603957

I hope that giving a web address for something I think that we may all like is OK...

Huggs...
bob//bie?

Honey what are you waiting for, that is a gift from god and will make you feel more femenine than any other accesorie you can find.

:happy:

Mistybtm
09-12-2006, 04:49 AM
do you have them in black or pink

Cathy J
09-12-2006, 05:33 AM
You can get 'em at "Old Pueblo Traders" also. Reasonable price, too.

Hugs

TSMichelle
09-12-2006, 06:07 AM
I would definatly suggest wearing some silk panty's underneath those padded panty's. Cos if you want my opinion, they dont look too comfy on the outside, but im sure they definatly do there job well ;). Just a tip for comfyness on the inside, slip into some silky panty's first ;).

Caitlintgsd
09-12-2006, 06:26 AM
No, why? Do you think I need them? I got plenty to share me thinks....

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/803/picture003fa0.jpg

Ronda_B
09-12-2006, 06:34 AM
Maybe I should try them, then I might be able to keep my pants up with just a belt.

I was born with "No Ass At All" :2c:

Diane098
09-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Ijust got my first pair from Pierre Silber and the hip pads are very small and dont do much. I'm thinking of ordering from Glamour Boutique next. They appear to have larger hip pads.

Sedona
09-12-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi all,

I bought a pair recently, and have to say that I don't like them much. I run on the long/lean side, but have a good ample behind and find that waist cinching or pref a corset creates a much more realistic illusion of hips that I have naturally. I tried both the corset and the padded panty together, but it was just too much. I'll be doing some pix later next week so I can show you some variations.

Cheers,

Stephenie S
09-12-2006, 09:23 AM
I used to wear these and I can say they definately improved my outward appearance. I wore panty, padded panty, panty hose, lace up girdle, stockings, slip, and then bra and dress, of course. I looked good, I think, but felt like a sausage.

Now I am more concerned with how I feel than how I look so I tend to wear the least undergarments I can get away with. Usually just a light control brief and a bra.

Ahhhhh.

Lovies,
Stephenie

MsJanessa
09-12-2006, 09:58 AM
I have a pair from Newport News---black and comfortable--not as much padding as the FH variety but still do the trick for me---I wear them under jeans and tight skirts---take them off when I put on a negligee

Gisele
09-12-2006, 02:01 PM
I just got my pair yesterday from FeelFoxy.com for $18.99. I wore them all dayand I liked them. The only downside is tight fitting skirts will show the pads. I also wished that they would make a lowrise padded panty for us girls that weat lowrise pants. I had to fold down the waistband for them and they worked pretty well in my lowrise jeans.

I was not blessed with any junk in my trunk so now it looks like I got something back there now.:happy:

Beth

Elizabeth Anne
09-12-2006, 05:06 PM
I have the "GB1" from Glamour Boutique. They do a great job for me & they also help to tuck away your privates.

Toyah
09-12-2006, 05:09 PM
I hate the paddied girdle thing as I cannot wear nice panties so made my own padding

Susan Johnson
09-12-2006, 05:43 PM
I have a pair but discovered a distinct disadvantage when I needed to pee without access to proper facilities. I was wearing a set of long nails and struggling to get free of them at the side of a layby was to say the least uncomfortable. In future it is padded panties or false nails but not both at the same time. its a pity that you cannot buy a padded open bottom girdle, that would be more convenient in lots of ways.

Joy Carter
09-12-2006, 07:37 PM
I just got my pair yesterday from FeelFoxy.com for $18.99. I wore them all dayand I liked them. The only downside is tight fitting skirts will show the pads. I also wished that they would make a lowrise padded panty for us girls that weat lowrise pants. I had to fold down the waistband for them and they worked pretty well in my lowrise jeans.

I was not blessed with any junk in my trunk so now it looks like I got something back there now.:happy:

Beth

Got them three weeks ago at Feelfoxy on sale 14.99. I like them and your right about the tight skirt thing, I'm considering adding some additional foam on the hips.:D

Gisele
09-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Got them three weeks ago at Feelfoxy on sale 14.99. I like them and your right about the tight skirt thing, I'm considering adding some additional foam on the hips.:D

I seen them for 14.99 then I decided to order the next day and they went back up ti 18,99:(

I am also thinking about a tad more foam on the hips as well.

joanlynn28
09-12-2006, 08:58 PM
I wear them all of the time have to cause I have no butt to speak of. My ex refers to me as Mr. NoButt, I got mine from the JCPenneys catalog, they used to carry two different styles but only carry one now. They also do double duty as a gaff too. It fools the guys when they think that they are going for my g-spot. And Caitlin nice shot from the rear, miss you babe hope things are going better for you.:heehee:

Jennaie
09-12-2006, 09:12 PM
I have tried these but they did not do the trick for me. My goal was "passing", and the padded panties did not make it look real. I ended up with a Veronica from classic curves. This product made me look totally female from the waist down. I had to spend a couple hundred for it but I do think it makes a tremendous difference for a girl who is trying to pass as female. If passing is not your goal, I would not spend the money for a veronica.

Student Susie
09-13-2006, 02:41 AM
you don't need to buy hip and fanny padding in the first place. I#d rather recommend to try to push out your butt a bit as you stand and walk. This lets your behind seem a bit more round and drives your hips out a bit. (That's what looks awful if a GG does it, but your are NOt a GG)

As for the padded panties, I don't know anything about them (I don't need 'em :happy: )

greetings