PDA

View Full Version : Taboo

Shiny
08-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Do any of you ever think about the feeling of all the women's clothes you wear. She sheen of the nylons, the swish of your skirts and the smell of the perfume and how delicious it feels to sit and cross your nyloned legs? I know that I do when I am dressed up. But women it seems don't think this way.

Women these days rarely dress in dresses anymore and I don't know of any who wear nylons anymore either. I have read where women don't even think about their clothes, it's a non sensual/sexual item to them and it's just clothing like T-shirts and jeans to guys.

Any comments?

Ashley in Virginia
08-26-2006, 04:33 PM
No. no comments from me.

tekla west
08-26-2006, 04:51 PM
The fact that 70% of retail space in malls is given over to women's clothing would seem to dispute that. They may not feel the same way, in that it does not give them erotic pleasure, but many women do care a lot about what they wear, how it makes them look and feel. That their choices do not match your particular values of what they SHOULD be wearing, well, perhaps its not you they are trying to attract.

Melissa A.
08-26-2006, 05:04 PM
I dunno, I see alot of cute skirts and tops out there, lookin' pretty doesn't always mean dress-up.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

dazzed
08-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I travel 30,000 miles a year.Isee thousands of women in every state.They wear every thing you can think of. Skirts, today probably 20% of the ladies wearing them.dresses only a few.The fact is ladies have so many choises it takes a while to get to that end of the closset.