PDA

View Full Version : How many wives know.......

jessica123cd
08-26-2006, 06:28 PM
about there partners dressing? I get the impression that very few know and approve. I am so grateful that my wife knows and enjoys this part of my life (or so she says :) )

Susancd
08-26-2006, 06:33 PM
My wife knows and accepts it, but does not want to get involved. However she does sometimes buy me lingerie/clothes as surprise gifts. I guess that I am luvky really.

DAVIDA
08-26-2006, 06:53 PM
My wife has always known and I am pretty much dressed when I am home.:thumbsup:

GG Vanya
08-26-2006, 06:57 PM
This wife not only knows, she insists! :D

bobbijo
08-26-2006, 06:58 PM
My wife knows and I think she approves since she buys 95% of my clothes.

jessica123cd
08-26-2006, 07:13 PM
did your wife accept it right away or did she have to warm-up to the idea. My wife took a while.

JD Jade Dream GG
08-26-2006, 07:21 PM
I've known for 20+ of 21 years.
Not always interested in a gurl.
But tried to accept. Later I tried
to support. Still later, I tried to
participate. Had sooooooooooo
much fun sometimes. But yet, I
still love my manly man to make
plenty of appearances. More than that...
I'd like to be included in the things that
make him happy. Involved in the things
that make him happy. Purchase things
that make hime happy. You know....
all that makes him happy! I just DO NOT
want to sacrifice all the things that make
me happy to do it. Do CD hubby's ever don
a hardhat and workboots to make their
women happy? What if a GG wife wanted
her CD hubby to wear an Evil Knieval, a sexy
fireman, a grubby construction worker, an office
GQ man, or maybe even a nerdy Drew Carey(Bill Gates)
outfit? Are you all willing to morph into our
fantacy men as easily as you would like us to accept
your own fantacy women? I would be willing to try
on and play any role for the evening
but, fair is fair. Are you all being fair to your
wives? Do you know and do the things that turn
your GG wives on? Is it 50/50? For many of you,
it is NOT! But wouldn't it be grand if we all just
gave in from one night to the next or one week
to the next(sexually speaking only) to our spouse?
Or our SO's? Or... especially if your in a new
relationship...your partners turn ons. Would that
not somewhat diffuse the partners turn offs?
Would that not help you closet CD'ers cause?
Try it, communicate it and let us hear about it!

jessica123cd
08-26-2006, 07:27 PM
i hear you JD. I love to make my wife happy. She is an awesome woman. I hope she is just not into my cd'ing because I like it. I hope she finds it's exciting and arousing also, but I also know who I am and that for me this is just a fetish for fun. I love being a guy and doing guy things with her. Thanks for the post. Keep them coming.

JD Jade Dream GG
08-26-2006, 07:28 PM
OH MY!
I hope I didn't sound to condescending!
As a GG, I just want equal delivery and reception.
I am not the partner who wants to be someone
I am not as much as my honey is someone he
is not. So if I am willing to have a gurl lover
to enjoy her and please her, he should also
be willing to give me Fabio or MR romance if I
am in the mood for it right?

jessica123cd
08-26-2006, 07:32 PM
not at all JD. I appreciated your post, very valid points. Maybe sometime cd'ers are selfish:) Me included

dazzed
08-26-2006, 07:39 PM
I think every now and then you have to put on a suit and see a play,go do manly woodsy stuff.lead when you dance, Then it feels so good to get normal again.

JD Jade Dream GG
08-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks Jessica!
Really thats all I wanted to hear!:D
Too bad, that's not all I am going to hear LOL
I love men, I love my man or whoever he wants to be in the moment.
He is still my man. Sometimes he wants to be my lesbian lover.
That's OK and fun too.
You know though, he has never donned a cowboy hat and boots
and nothing else, ever!!!
I have never been with a cowboy! Or a computer nerd!
Sheesh, I've never wanted them more than I do right now!:D :D :D :D

wifeofsissy GG
08-26-2006, 08:11 PM
JD, should try with a Navy Uniform..........oh my, I sure can get lost in a dream with that one.....LOL. As for me, I love my husband CDing. It's fun, I give him tips.....he's getting better than me in makeup and all.....lol. Shaved his legs last night, completely jealous, he's got better legs than me!! My husband too finds it to be only sexual. So we have fun and the sex life is "out of this world":heehee: And I feel closer to him cause we have this secret that no one else knows and it makes it even more special.

Rachel Morley
08-26-2006, 08:26 PM
My wife has known from the start because she was actively looking to date a CDer before she met me. She likes guys that are girly both in the way they look, and the way they act. Since we've been married the crossdressing has accelerated way beyond what I was hoping for. She is not just accepting she wants to participate in the fun and truly finds me cute when I'm dressed. We are having so much fun and our marriage has benefited because crossdressing brings us closer and more intimate through sharing...and I don't just mean sharing clothes....I mean our lives.

I promise you what I've just written is true. She a member of this forum....she is Marla GG.

Shellie
08-26-2006, 09:40 PM
My wife knows and she is supporting of it. She helps me with clothes and make up. She is now encouraging me to take Michelle out in public. I also dress for her when she would like a visit from a clean cut corporate type with a suit.

kayla_cd_va
08-26-2006, 10:16 PM
My wife knows and helps me buy clothes and make up. She isn't all that excited about it but she is supportive.

K

Jeannie9
08-26-2006, 10:57 PM
My wife knows and loves to tease me about it. We are a truly happy married couple. Gotta have fun with it. Taken too seriously it can become dangerous the relationship.

Vanessa38d
08-26-2006, 11:01 PM
My wife has known since day one. She is becoming more supportive as time goes on. In fact just today she helped me pick out two new skirts. I'm just hoping that someday she will bring Vanessa into our sex life. But I have learned not to force any part of this on her.

flatlander_48
08-26-2006, 11:29 PM
I had no fem items when I was married to my ex-wife. However, she did know that I was bisexual and was never onboard with that. In part, that was why we separated. Occasionally I would do one-night stands, but it wasn't that folks were calling my house, or anything. All those outings were in other towns and facilitated by the Internet. But, the heart of the matter was that she felt that I was less of a man than she had thought.

My current wife is very open sexually. I have not hidden my sexual orientation from her nor my crossdressing. She knows what I buy and where I keep it. She even helps from time to time. It's a bit funny that my lingerie drawer is much more packed than hers. I have only been out once fully dressed, but I was not trying to pass. We went out for Halloween 3 years ago at her suggestion. It was a lot of fun, but I think I would need a lot of professional help with makeup and hair to even get close. However, when I am home I do wear various undergarments frequently. Unless I'm going somewhere where it is better to be fully in Man Mode (the garage when I have my truck serviced, for example), I'll wear a bra, gridle, stockings, etc. under my clothes. My wife is very tactile in her sensory perceptions. She usually goes to bed before me. Sometimes I will put on underthings and she LOVES the feel of nylons as I rub against her. Definitely worth the price of admission!

Originally my wife told me that she didn't mind my crossdressing as she thought it was just my way of expressing my feminine side. Later she said that she didn't realize that it would become such a stimulation for her. Interesting, those Hu-Mans...

ColleenCD
08-26-2006, 11:40 PM
My wife knows but keeps the topic at arms length. JD Jade, I would gladly cowboy up or don a hard hat and tool belt for her pleasure. (Odds are very good a thong would be showing from the back side though.) HeHe

Colleen

Sandra
08-27-2006, 06:58 AM
This one knows and supports fully.

Tina Dixon
08-27-2006, 07:00 AM
She has found out but thats it at this stage.

suzy
08-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Mine knows and is supportive and participates.....but still wants the manly man about 1/2 the time....and really....so do I...:D

MarleneGG
08-27-2006, 07:57 AM
Goodmorning,
MY husband has been Crossdressing for a while now , I should say years. we have been married for 8 years in sept. and i am always trying to give him tips.
MarleneGG

wifeofsissy GG
08-27-2006, 08:09 AM
My wife has known from the start because she was actively looking to date a CDer before she met me. She likes guys that are girly both in the way they look, and the way they act. Since we've been married the crossdressing has accelerated way beyond what I was hoping for. She is not just accepting she wants to participate in the fun and truly finds me cute when I'm dressed. We are having so much fun and our marriage has benefited because crossdressing brings us closer and more intimate through sharing...and I don't just mean sharing clothes....I mean our lives.

I promise you what I've just written is true. She a member of this forum....she is Marla GG.

I second that one. I know for a fact it's made us closer. We all have skeleton in our closet. Glad my husband's was this one......cause we're having lots of fun!!!!

Raychel
08-27-2006, 08:14 AM
My wife knows and is somewhat supportive. We will go shopping sometimes and we will both get new lingerie. She knows that I fully dress, but would rather not know about anything more than the lingerie at this point. One step at a time.

kittypw GG
08-27-2006, 09:09 AM
This one also knows, suports and participates but I am in JD Jade's corner. Sometimes I just want that sexy man to sweep me off my feet because I do it for her.

Han
08-27-2006, 09:12 AM
My SO knew before I did.

kathy gg
08-27-2006, 10:55 AM
I looked for a cd when single....I like everything out in the open and to share this. We have a fun time. It did bring us together, but there are a million reasons why we fell in love though.:love:

Josephine Bonne
08-27-2006, 11:10 AM
My wife knows and I am en femme when ever I am home, we are talking about having a girls night out, but that is still in the future. For me sharing my true self with the one that I so dearly love has been such a good thing. I will not say that my dearest wife openly embraces Josephine, but she does know and understand that I am Josephine and therefore the one that she also loves. Sounds crazy but if I could not be myself with the one that I love, then I would go back to pushing who I am into that little secrete box that we all have used to get through life as a male, when we know that we are either or/and female.

julie w
08-27-2006, 11:32 AM
my ex wife of 20years knew but didnt support .my gf of 5years does not
support , If I ever get into a relationship again she would have to be 100%
supportive , I was on holiday with my gf for 8days It would of been nice to
spend a couple of days as julie is that to much to ask???

ReallyDana
08-27-2006, 01:18 PM
My wife knows and is more at ease with everything than I am. She is a treasure, and I am the luckiest person in the world.

Luciana Vitale
08-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Hi, my wife knows about my crossdressing but doesn’t approve it. Almost married for 10 years now, at the beginning she let me use pantyhose and nightgowns, some times se bought them, but now I think I put to much pressure on her and she back
I always go with her when se buys her clothes and ask me how they fit to her and if a like them, some times she tease me if and like this or that dress for me. But I think she is only joking

Luciana

Robin Leigh
08-28-2006, 07:40 AM
my ex wife of 20years knew but didnt support .my gf of 5years does not support , If I ever get into a relationship again she would have to be 100% supportive ,

I've been in semi-supportive & non-supportive relationships & had one gf who didn't know but would've been non-supportive. I've been single for several years, and wouldn't get involved with a women unless she was actually interested in being with a CD, not merely tolerant.

I was on holiday with my gf for 8days It would of been nice to
spend a couple of days as julie is that to much to ask???

Well, your gf's not supportive, and it is her holiday too. It would obviously upset her to have "that other woman" intrude. We CDs have to be careful not to let our masculine & feminine sides "gang up" on our SOs! :)

Tell her you & Julie may need to take a short holiday, and see how she responds.... :devil:

Robin

sasha29
08-28-2006, 12:08 PM
My wife knows and hates me for it. She so deeply resents this part of me I can't even get close to her anymore. It has gotten to the point where we are probably sick of each other but, we try sticking it out for the kids.

JoanFlores
08-28-2006, 12:25 PM
My wife knew many years ago, that I liked crossdressing, but ask that I quit, so back in the closet for me.

Pink Satin Sissy
08-28-2006, 12:30 PM
I guess I'm one of the few that will respond to the opposite. My wife doesn't know.

Pink

jesssicca
08-28-2006, 12:39 PM
my fiancee nows i dress has no problem as long as everynight she sometimes buys me hose and sometimes does my makeup

Melanie R
08-28-2006, 01:10 PM
My wife knows and hates me for it. She so deeply resents this part of me I can't even get close to her anymore. It has gotten to the point where we are probably sick of each other but, we try sticking it out for the kids.

From my experience I would not stay in a marriage where the wife hates you for the sake of the children. I divorced after 20 years and my grown children now ask why I stayed in the marriage that long. Unless you and your wife loves unconditionally you do not have a marriage. Yesterday we talked with a CD who is being divorced by his wife because he shaved his beard and crossdressed again. She wants to go back to her ex husband who beat her and the children and is now in prison. She would prefer her "real man" to her current husband who is one of the most caring and loving men we have ever met. With a lot of support he will move forward and is now relieved he is going to be out of this marraige from hell.

Hugs,

Melanie

brina_cd
08-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Purged more or less on her insistence. Now thinking of starting up in the closet. Not too happy about being in the closet, but she's a LOT more conservative than one would guess given where I met her (SF Bay area).

Katiegirl
08-28-2006, 03:25 PM
My wife found out 20+ years ago - she divorced me 2 years later after outing me to all our friends. Life is strange even after all these years I still have a lot to do with her mainly keeping the peace when she falls out with our grown up kids. She has never mentioned my crossdressing since the divorce, so I never bring the subject up

:straightface: .

Janailene
08-28-2006, 05:53 PM
My wife knows and is tolerant to a degree. My everyday underware is femme, sleep femme, have my own closet, get pedicures and manicures regularly. What one cannot do is endangr her world by over doing ones femme

Cassie Cas
08-28-2006, 06:06 PM
I told my wife a long time ago, but she thinks I stopped (I think). She didn't like at all. Curiously, I started shaving the top of my legs this past summer and although she doesn't approve, she hasn't made me stop.

sami1952
08-28-2006, 06:38 PM
my wife knows ,has know for 6 years , i explained to her how i felt and she understood,sometimes when she shop for her clothes,i shop with her,she's even worn some of my old clothes.

Calliope
08-28-2006, 06:42 PM
I dress at home, so obviously the missus knows. One day she compliments my outfit, the next day she calls me a freak.

We have a long history full of complicated duplicities and resentments. Thus her attitude towards my dressing is colored and even obfuscated by so many other issues ... who knows anymore?

I am certain no wife leaves a CD solely for the dressing - nothing in the real world is so simple.

Kerry Owens
08-28-2006, 06:57 PM
I've known about it pretty early in our relationship. As I've said before this being a crossdresser is a cake compared to surviving a marriage with a man that liked causing physical pain.
I don't have a problem, believe me, I appreciate Lawren for the special person Lawren is.

SAMANTHA_IN_MT
08-28-2006, 07:14 PM
well I guess I am very lucky now. My ex-wife knew a little bit about my crossdressing but did not like it to the point that we split up over it. But now my gf now loves the fact that I dress in fact in bed she prefers Samantha over my male counterpart.

MsEva
08-28-2006, 07:43 PM
My lovely wife of 25 years knows (has know for over ten years) and is fantastic with my dressing. I think the most important thing we have going is we have been best friends before getting married..now she gets to have girl time with me. We know each other's look so shopping for each other is a snap. I guess I am pretty lucky in that fact. Now if I could just get her to take me to bed with her>>:love:

Sharoncd
08-28-2006, 08:07 PM
My wife knows and as long as I keep Sharon in check she will help me with my dress and possibley go out with me.

Sharon

carend_99
08-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Mine knows. She tolerates but doesn't like it too much. She does let me go out every now and then, so I guess I'm lucky. It'd be waaaayyyy too hard to do this if she didn't know. I recommend telling asap!

pantyhose46202
08-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Mine kindda knows. She knows i like to wear pantyhose byt not tat I want to fully dress

Jamie

cyancd
08-28-2006, 09:38 PM
My wife knew about my crossdressing before we were married - we'll celebrate 34 years this October. Almost anything goes behind closed doors but she has never wanted me to go out fully dressed. I think that has been a great compromise on her part and I have made it work over the years.

Tommie Rae
09-07-2006, 01:48 PM
My wife knows, and she hates it. We've had lots of counselling and long talks. I just keep it low key and don't wear anything she can see that is obviously femme. Not ideal, but it works for both of us.

ahardbodie
09-07-2006, 04:13 PM
When my wife found out it eventually led to a divorce.

ahardbodie
09-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Speaking of wives, how does one go about meeting GG that are not objectionable to crossdressing??

Tiana
09-07-2006, 05:01 PM
my wife accepts it is part of me and takes an active role though in her ideal world she wished i didn't feel the need to

Billijo49504
09-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Well, you could say my wife knows. Cus we were shopping at LB today. She got several pr of dress pANTS. I got a pr of jeans and a pr of cords. Also 2 bras and a couple tops. I have 1 of my tops and 1 of her tops to take back ...BJ

loki_uk
09-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Mines in denial, she knows I like to wear her knickers but doesn't say anything unless she catches me out. It's probably harder to talk with kids around it makes it all more complicated I guess

siennacd
09-08-2006, 10:14 AM
I just told my wife within the last week and needless to say she was shocked. There are somethings about dressing she doesn't understand but, is willing to learn and work on this together. She doesn't know right now how much she'll want to be involved but, I feel so much relief after telling her and she is glad I told her now rather than keep it from her.

Sienna

Joy3
09-08-2006, 10:29 AM
I told my wife about my crossdressing about 8 months ago. She has gone through many emotions to the news. Finally she is accepting but does not want me to flaunt my dressing in front of her. She will let me wear panties to bed and really seemxto enjoy our lovemaking more?

LARIE
09-08-2006, 10:59 AM
My wife knows. As posted earlier, I started with girdles to hold my oversize nut from sticking out. The rest of my CDing came slowly step by step.
The funny thing is, I started CDing to keep my lower bulge in, but now try to show off my upper two appendages even putting in silicone inserts when I can. I don't think my SO understands that part of me, wanting bigger breasts,but goes along with all my underdressing. As mentioned before, the only negative comment was "You aren't going to want to wear dresses, are you?" The night gowns are the closest thing to having a dress on, so I guess that will have to suffice. Most of my gowns are knee length and was a little afraid what she would say when I brought home a dark blue full length yesterday. She said the dark blue was more of a masculine color. She had commented the day before when we looked at the same gown in white that it was too feminine. So girls, those that have non-supportive wives, try bringing home camaflage bras, pantys, etc. It might just help sway her.

smallwonder
09-08-2006, 11:09 AM
My estranged spouse knows,never was supportive.

gail price
09-09-2006, 06:46 PM
I am not sure if my wife knows. She often refers to cd things and points them straight at me, i am sure she does it to gauge my reaction.

I think the fact that she has found some of my 'Gail' things by accident might have given me away.

What do you reckon!!!

I would love her to know but could not face her rejection.

Julie Avery
09-09-2006, 06:58 PM
My first wife never knew. My 2'nd knows. It's my bad, that I didn't learn to dare to be honest till I was middle aged. I don't mean that lightly - I will forever feel horrible about the first breakup.

Jocee
09-09-2006, 07:13 PM
My wife knows and accepts it, but does not want to get involved. However she does sometimes buy me lingerie/clothes as surprise gifts. I guess that I am luvky really.

Same with me..... we are very lucky!

BABYGIRL CD
09-10-2006, 05:19 AM
Yes I would have to agree I've been with my wife for four years 2 years of that married it's been great!!!! Yes she does know and accepts Jazmine but I'm waiting for the day for her to let Jazmine out in public. For now she accepts her indoors but myself I would like to take her out and about in public, to show people that there is nothing wrong with us being who we are. but I guess I can't complain my wife is an awsome person/friend/lover she is the best person in the world to me. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs: :love:

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-10-2006, 06:41 AM
My wife knew of my love to dress pretty much from day one, but even though she offers occasional tips and even offers to let me buy certain things when we are out together, I feel like she doesn't entirely approve. As long as I do it in private and out of her sight, it's fine, but the thought of my going our enfemme floored her because she is sure that I could never pass. Needless to say that it was a severe blow to my confidence.

Robin Leigh
09-10-2006, 10:52 AM
I am not sure if my wife knows. She often refers to cd things and points them straight at me, i am sure she does it to gauge my reaction.

I think the fact that she has found some of my 'Gail' things by accident might have given me away.

What do you reckon!!!

I would love her to know but could not face her rejection.

If she's gauging your reaction, I reckon she knows, or at least strongly suspects, and she's just waiting for you to work up the courage to tell her, one way or the other.

Honesty is so liberating, and if your read enough around here I'm sure you will get inspired as to the best way to tell her.

Robin

Elizabeth Anne
09-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Mine knows & in fact is sitting right next to me now. I am fully dressed. She is on her computer & I am on mine. She doesn't care when I dress & what I want to do as long as it is within reason.

Nigella
09-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Yes Sandra knows, approves and understands. She is my partner and girlfriend in one. She tries very hard, along with a lot of other GGs here to offer help and support where she can.

samantha#1
09-11-2006, 11:56 PM
My wife knows and she is happy to be a part of this part of my life, just so long as I do not go overboard, yes I am very lucky.
Hugs to all
Samantha

GINA-CD
09-11-2006, 11:58 PM
is not on the list of knowing and supporting. Maybe one day...

jarts55
09-12-2006, 12:39 AM
She knows about it.Told me the Devil makes me do it. We haven't talked about it for some time. But I think she had to find some of my panties I have left out.

lexygirl
09-12-2006, 06:50 AM
My wife knows, I told her before we married. She is supportive and lets me decide if I should go out dressed. I love my wife with all my hart and a happy I don't have to hide from her. She still loves it when I come in from working on my truck and smell of gas and swet. Lifes great:hugs:

immike
09-13-2006, 02:16 AM
I second that one. I know for a fact it's made us closer. We all have skeleton in our closet. Glad my husband's was this one......cause we're having lots of fun!!!!
I'd love to find a woman who supports it,it's a harmless hobby.I will always
be the big,strong,capable,happy husband or boyfriend,she fell madly in love
with,only with a slight deviation(wink)
TG Guy

Alpaula
10-08-2006, 06:23 PM
My wife(13yrs) knows but doesnt want to see me "en femme" or be involved with any of my girly clothes,I work shifts which has it's advantages,i e "en femme"when shes at work:shh:

Cassy11
10-08-2006, 06:46 PM
My wife of 39 years knows and supports my CD'ing. I love her with all my heart and would gladly give my life for her, not because she supports me but because of a love and commitment we share.

justtwosexy
10-08-2006, 07:00 PM
I have been married for over 30 years and we have known one another for 37 years. She is very supportive of this aspect in my life as she gains another person that shares a lot of her feelings about things. It took quite a while for her to realize that it was not a threat to our relationship but an enhancement that brought out a lot of good things. I wish that I had recognized my "femme mode" much earlier in my life. I think all in all it has made me a better person

Michelle

Joy Carter
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
She's death on the subject. I have bought and read books on the subject only to have thrown them away because she refuses to educate herself. I'm me and that is all I am, she loves me and we are close. Just too close to let this gurl into the relationship even though it's me.:(

Katie Ellen
10-08-2006, 07:59 PM
My wife thinks there's absolutely nothing wrong with dressing up and actually prefers my female personality over my male. She encourages me to pursue my feelings. We spent this weekend shopping and trying on clothes at home.

I don't go out of the house but I dress whenever I want without any concern.

I wouldn't trade her for the world!

rghelen
10-09-2006, 01:10 PM
I am the wife of cdtrish and ive known about his 'hobby' for just over a year now.We've been married for 15 years. I loved him before i found out and i still love him now.We are soulmates.

Ms.Susan
10-09-2006, 01:29 PM
My wife knows about my dressing and has for most of our marriage. She has been very understanding, supportive and accepting of me. She often buys womens clothing for me and on occassions, even sends me flowers. She lets me dress as often as I like. I do however, ensure that she gets to have her time with her hubby as well. :love:

Tree GG
10-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Just too close to let this gurl into the relationship even though it's me.:(

As easy as you make it sound, that really is a tough one from the wife's point of view - at least some of us less-secure ones. Be patient, you never know.

DevotchkaGG
10-09-2006, 02:30 PM
I know, but I'm not a wife, just a girlfriend (2 years). Do I count? I actually enjoy his cd'ing very much

Bernadina
10-09-2006, 02:37 PM
Mine knows, has known since we first started dating and fully supports me.

vickie_tv1556
10-09-2006, 02:38 PM
My wife knows and it is no big deal to her. When we met 26 years ago(giving away my age now) I was working drag shows among other types of entertainment. I still work the drag shows and she goes with me much of the time,
Vickie

Makina
10-09-2006, 03:10 PM
My wife knows since two days after we met each other (six years ago). She was first surprised, thinking it would be ok. I didn't have any more women clothes (I had trashed a lot of treasures before knowing her, maybe because of shame), so she shared hers with me. But first she had a shock watching me dressed like a woman. After that, we had to talk a lot about my passion, and about her fears.

In fact she doesn't know how to consider myself crossdressed. Am I her husband crossdressed ? Am I a girl friend of her ? Am I just a stranger sharing her appartment ? And what about her ? Is she lesbian ? Is she a woman ? (she doesn't really like feminine clothes like skirts or dresses)

Anyway, she shares her clothes (we are about the same size except for shoes and bras), she helps me buying new clothes, waxing, nail painting, hair styling. She was ok for me to get my ears pierced. She takes pictures.

But I think she didn't already find her place in that. It may come with time, but slowly. She knows that in fact, my "feminine side" is the main reason why she felt in love with me. I show this side even when I'm in "guy mode", hypersensitive and thoughtful. The opposite of the machos she met before.

Michelle_NY
10-09-2006, 03:13 PM
My wife knows I dresss, but hates it, so I must keep it in private. TY Michelle

suchacutie
10-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Heavens, my wife brought Tina to life, chose her name, is her fashion consultant, her supporter, and her most fabulous girl friend! Shopping wouldn't be anything without my glorious wife! I can say with assurance that without my marvelous wife, Tina would never have existed!

Tina

susie bear
10-09-2006, 04:06 PM
My wife and I just went shopping and bought me several pair's of new panties. Noraly she would never let me get one with a lot of lace so it was a suprise when she picked out one with more lace than anything. I'm not about to argue. Just don't understand.

susie bear

Tiana
10-09-2006, 04:25 PM
my wife knows and has done from the early days of us becoming serious and fully accepts i need to dress and that it is part of who i am x

Sharon86
10-09-2006, 04:27 PM
My wife knows, and has been shopping for/with me to stock up on my wardrobe and accessories, she did lay down a couple of ground rules at the outset, and i was more than happy to stick to them, considering the adjustments she's made, but over time she keeps cancelling everything, and she only insists now on the 'Manly Man' being there 'When Needed'. LOL Sharon.xxx

jamiesmith
10-09-2006, 11:49 PM
My wife has always known. Then again we met at a fetish/leather party - that I organized. :D

That was 13 years ago, though - and it's only been in the last year or so that we've really taken this from the sensual realm into an 'everyday' setting.

Jestina
10-10-2006, 12:01 AM
I was married over seven years.
She never knew a thing.
Except for a few times when I was fooling around and we had some laughs together over small items.

I did (rightly) suspect that if she ever really knew that she would use it against me if things ever went wrong.

My current girlfriend is totaly in the know and when she found out after 8 months of dating, she got over the initial shock after a night talking, and brought me a gift bag the next day, containing a pair of her most feminine panties, her favourite nighty (coincedentaly I am wearing it now) a lipstick that she thought would suit my skin tone best, and a letter with her kisses all over it.

WOW!!! I was then sure I had died and gone to heaven!!!
Whatever I have done in life to deserve this I want to do more of it!!!

Sorry, am I digressing?

Yes right then, :wife never knew-
Our divorce was unrelated to cross dressing.

:G/F knows, as does one long term GG freind.
:both think I am cool...

I shall now cease my digressions...

Justina

Stacy GG
10-10-2006, 12:06 AM
I know and I love it :) it's made elly much happier and I'm much happier as well. I think it's great , then again I've always been attracted to cd'ers and been Bi curious for quite a while. :heehee:

Jammie Lyann
10-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Oddly enough I dress in western wear when in drab ( not including work ), also when my wife an I got married it was done in a Renaissance setting.
would never say this to her face but I think she is the one that actual wears the pants in this house so mostly what she want she gets :D, but now an then I get needy also :heehee:

TeriAnn
10-10-2006, 06:49 AM
My wife has known since 2005, I told here when we got back home from our vacation. She was shocked at first but came around very quickly. Since then we shop together buy clothes for each other and have a blast doing it. She has bought some very nice things for me over the last year or so. She has told me that if she had known about mycding earlier that she would have helped me be as fem as possible when we went to Florida.
Any ways she is fully supportive and I love her very much for it.
Ifeel very blessed that I married her.

Larissa
10-10-2006, 07:05 AM
My wife knew before the wedding. She is still uncomfortable with the fact.

wabnaok
10-10-2006, 10:48 AM
My wife knows and supports me, but the rest of my family does not. We are have been married for 29 years and are very happy. I am very thankful.

lori
10-10-2006, 10:55 AM
my wife know and hates it i wish i could find some one that like it

mellisa's wife
10-10-2006, 11:01 AM
This wife knows! This wife was in the dark about this for the first year and a half of the relationship.

When he told me ( before we got married) I was relieved. He was a much calmer person ( not having to hide this). Just wish he would have told me sooner.

I support him in his dressing, do the majority of his shopping, I sew him clothing, I make jewelry for "us" and love seeing him relaxed... something that doesn't happen quite as much in his male clothing.

One of the things that bothers me????? He has more clothes than I do.... we'll have to fix that!

:love:

Vivian Best
10-10-2006, 11:14 AM
I've known for 20+ of 21 years.
Not always interested in a gurl.
But tried to accept. Later I tried
to support. Still later, I tried to
participate. Had sooooooooooo
much fun sometimes. But yet, I
still love my manly man to make
plenty of appearances. More than that...
I'd like to be included in the things that
make him happy. Involved in the things
that make him happy. Purchase things
that make hime happy. You know....
all that makes him happy! I just DO NOT
want to sacrifice all the things that make
me happy to do it. Do CD hubby's ever don
a hardhat and workboots to make their
women happy? What if a GG wife wanted
her CD hubby to wear an Evil Knieval, a sexy
fireman, a grubby construction worker, an office
GQ man, or maybe even a nerdy Drew Carey(Bill Gates)
outfit? Are you all willing to morph into our
fantacy men as easily as you would like us to accept
your own fantacy women? I would be willing to try
on and play any role for the evening
but, fair is fair. Are you all being fair to your
wives? Do you know and do the things that turn
your GG wives on? Is it 50/50? For many of you,
it is NOT! But wouldn't it be grand if we all just
gave in from one night to the next or one week
to the next(sexually speaking only) to our spouse?
Or our SO's? Or... especially if your in a new
relationship...your partners turn ons. Would that
not somewhat diffuse the partners turn offs?
Would that not help you closet CD'ers cause?
Try it, communicate it and let us hear about it!

If I didn' know different I'd say you were my wife! You sound so much like her. Both of you make a lot of sense about YOUR needs also. I do think in the past I got so wrapped up in my needs I completely forget about her's. I'm really trying to spend time as the man she married just for her needs at the expense of mine. It does make for a better relationship around the house.

Sheila
10-10-2006, 04:18 PM
DevotchkaGG,

yes you count, g/f partner or wife we all count

Jess ( non wife (is partner) SO)

Jasmine Ellis
10-10-2006, 04:26 PM
my wife knows and we go clothes shopping together

melissaabom
10-10-2006, 05:02 PM
I am not sure ..it can be very devastating to one SO .
I am a lucky girl..my wife accepts and helps me dress.

Melissa:2c:

kerrianna
10-21-2006, 12:07 AM
My wife has known since the first night we met...about 6 hrs after we met :D .

It's long been a part of our bedroom play, but since I've been moving it more out of the bedroom we're discussing it more and she's confirmed what I suspected:
1. she wants me to be the man more often :koc:
2. she's jealous of all my clothes and how good I look in them :heehee:

She's very supportive though, as long as I'm not being too distracted or neglectful. When she met me I was the sweet sensitive long-haired poet, and I've slowly been sliding into dumb macho moron territory as I've gotten older. My latest re-discovery of my feminine nature has returned me to my sweeter self, and THAT she likes very much. :hugs:

Katelyn
10-21-2006, 12:21 AM
My girlfriend knows.

Timberley
10-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Hi Jessica,
My GF knows. It took me five years to tell her, but now she knows. She said she had a feeling I did. I felt I couldn't take our relationship to the next step until she knew. It took off a huge burden I was carrying.
She participates from outside the closet, (helping buy clothes once in awhile, etc.) but never seen my dressed. Although, she did french manicure my nails a few weeks ago....

:0)

shelly gg
10-22-2006, 10:13 PM
I am very involved with my Husbands CDing. I buy most of his cloths and I recently got him his own make-up and make-up carrying case. We have been very open with each other our entire marriage. We met when we were 19 and have been together since (almost 20 years), so this and many other things he developed over the years and was not practicing when we met. Because of that I totally feel part of it all with him since we have always openly shared our thoughts and ideas. I was well aware he was interested in it years before he actually did anything substantial about it. I think I would have a harder time with it if I had met him and he was already practicing and perhaps hiding it from me. It would have been a trust issue.

I find it very very exciting and fun. Sometimes he goes a little overboard and there are bruised feelings on my part because I sometimes feel neglected when he submerges himself so completely into it for prolonged periods, but we talk about it. And I love him no matter what he's wearing.

kerrianna
10-22-2006, 10:27 PM
I find it very very exciting and fun. Sometimes he goes a little overboard and there are bruised feelings on my part because I sometimes feel neglected when he submerges himself so completely into it for prolonged periods, but we talk about it. And I love him no matter what he's wearing.

I'm glad I'm not the only who goes overboard and submerges (hmm, very nautical, or should I say naughty-cal :heehee: ). And I'm glad my wife also talks about it when she's feeling neglected.

:hugs:

angie^
10-23-2006, 05:05 AM
Yes, she is a great help, it was her idea just after we were married, although she didn't know that I had been dressing for years before we were married, and i just went with the flow, and let her think it was all her idea. She finds it a great turn on in bed, but not every night, as she still wants a man in bed occassionally. We share some items, but she likes me to have my own lingerie, and she makes sure I have plenty.

Angie ^ xxx

LindaG
10-23-2006, 05:09 AM
about there partners dressing? I get the impression that very few know and approve. I am so grateful that my wife knows and enjoys this part of my life (or so she says :) )

my wife knows does not appove,

Anita Mae GG
10-23-2006, 07:00 AM
I know and fully support my husband! I love him for ALL of him :) Wouldn't change him for all the money in the world!

PatriciaCD
10-23-2006, 07:29 AM
My gf likes me dresses but she also likes to have her man around too. She likes me in a dress and she likes me in my work clothes. I am an auto mechanic. She says its the uniform that turns her on.

tracy_Trevor
10-23-2006, 08:02 AM
my S.O. was told about my crossdressing on our 3rd or 4th meeting. She did some research (Was worried that i might have been gay) and decided that every thing was o.k.

She now likes it when i dress because she says that I am calmer when dressed.

She supports me by buying clothes for me.

Tracy

joanne_mi
10-23-2006, 08:14 AM
I have 2 ex wives that know, does that count? :D

mistyfy
10-23-2006, 09:10 AM
My wife knows and accepts it but she wants me to dress up on my own time, she doesn't really care to be part of it. She loves me very much and doesn't want to destroy the marriage over this. I just came out to her about 3 months ago so it's still fresh and new.

Tammietoo
10-23-2006, 10:41 AM
My wife found out (i.e. caught me dressed) 2 or so years ago, in retrospect I wish I would have had the courage to tell her rather than having her just catch me dressed. As many of you know, years of guilt, shame and hiding just make it so hard to share. At first she was remarkably cool about it, I showed her all my things, and we talked about it. Then she got angry that I hid it (the whole, if you hid this what else are you hiding conversation arguement) we finally worked through that, plenty of tears on both sides. It was just hard for her to understand that there wasn't anything else--that I wasn't gay, that I didn't want to be a woman. (srs) Now she doesn't want to be involved, doesn't want to see me dressed but is at least accepting and knows that I do it occasionally. She has bought me a couple of dresses when we were out shopping. It's conflicting for her, as she doesn't want to encourage me, but she also loves me and, well, "feels sorry for me" isn't the right phrase but once in awhile wants to do something for me. She hates that I take pictures of myself, but I try to explain that is part of dressing and I want to see what I look like, it is about the way the clothes feel, and how they make me feel, but it's also about the way I look. I've rambled on too much sorry girls...I guess in the end, she'd rather I didn't dress but knows that it is part of me and accepts that. Good luck to all of you girls out there, and to all the GG that are so supportive, it's comforting to know you are out there :happy: Tammie

Iniquity Blonde GG
10-23-2006, 12:24 PM
:happy: well im not a wife, but girlfriend of a c/d. and i 100% approve of what he does. :love: but ... i think he hasnt really accpeted it himself as such. hes been doing it for many many years, but really hasnt told anyone as such till awhile ago which was me, and someone else. the thing is, disscussing and talking about it together. i know now if im not happy with something he does with his c/d then i can tell him straight. he says he doesnt want to be a woman, its about feel/touch of things, and the escape from every day strain of life it ives him. we dont live together, but ive seen him and been shopping with him loads of times.
i get a buzz myself when we shop for his clothes, coz he knows i have good taste lol !!
if it make u feel good then do it !! lifes to short to worry about here and now, enjoy what u can while u can :p

mistyfy
10-23-2006, 12:24 PM
But not thrilled about it. I just came out but I think she will come around. We'll see.

joanna_s
10-23-2006, 03:37 PM
My wife has known since 2002. I decided to tell her before we got engaged because I didn´t want her to marry me without knowing my true self. I was afraid she would leave me but that didn´t happen.
She wanted to get as much information about cding as possible so we discussed, watched tv documents etc.
Nowadays my dressing is just part of our everyday life; she´s very supportive:happy:

Joanna

Vivian Best
10-23-2006, 03:58 PM
My wife has known for close to six years. We had been married for many years before I told her. I would have to describe her as tentitive toleration of Vivian. I don't think it has gotten any better since she has known and probably won't.

Joni Beauman
10-24-2006, 12:18 AM
Mine has known for a few years now and suspected a bit longer - out of 24. So, I was not honest at the beginning. Perhaps thinking it would go away. It didn't. I think she would not have married me if she knew but now seems resigned to it as long as it is not apparent. Today, I admired a suit jacket of hers and asked if it had a skirt with it. I guess she thought I was angling to borrow it - said she was not ready to share...yet. I took that as one of those positive increments in a series of minor gains and setbacks in a path I hope goes towards full acceptance. Joni

JazmyneCD
10-24-2006, 12:58 AM
I told my wife about a month ago after nearly 14 years of marriage. It was probably one of the most difficult things I'd ever have to do considering I'd been doing it pretty much all my life, but after she caught me trying on one of her skirts, I had to come clean.

The bottom line was the she doesn't care that I CD, but she is unaware of personna of Jazmyne, who has yet to come out in public (my wife has dressed/made me up for Halloween before but didn't know of my alter ego). She also told me that this is better than cheating on her, which I would never do anyhow.

I suppose I should have told her in the beginning but like most, I thought that once married, my inclinations for CDing would just "go away". So after years of hiding my stash of clothing, dodging her when she came home if I was dressed, and just sneaking around, I can comfortably dress at home and have her say nothing about it.

Telling your SO can be very difficult and many things need to be thought out. Please take all of them into consideration before telling the one you love. It could be the best--or worst--thing that could ever happen to you.

Iniquity Blonde GG
10-25-2006, 03:51 AM
felt i had to post again on this thread. when my b/f told me he was a c/d @ first i laughed !!! it was shock total shock. i wasnervous, embarrassed etc, but we spent six hours on phone talking it thru. he dropped so many hints to me @ 1st. eg, like "rocky-horror-show" etc. silly blonde me didnt twig lol, ( after all id known him for 14months and dint know a thing) !!
but he said he hated lying to me, was sick of hurting me with the decit of it. ( hed already hurt me big time with something else week b4, so he thought what the hell). but somehow its made things stronger with us now. i knew he had a stocking thing BIG time, but i thought he was some sort of pervert !!:rolleyes: but now i know about his c/d it all makes sense. xx
maybe its because we dont live together that makes it easier , god knows ??? but iam determined to support him, and give him 100% as best i can. :p
after all.. hes to damn good to loose, and i love him :hugs: xxxx that comes 1st before feeling all the other stuff about his c/d xx
wickedblonde xx GG xx:c9:

noname
10-25-2006, 04:06 AM
felt i had to post again on this thread. when my b/f told me he was a c/d @ first i laughed !!! it was shock total shock. i wasnervous, embarrassed etc, but we spent six hours on phone talking it thru. he dropped so many hints to me @ 1st. eg, like "rocky-horror-show" etc. silly blonde me didnt twig lol, ( after all id known him for 14months and dint know a thing) !!

but he said he hated lying to me, was sick of hurting me with the decit of it. ( hed already hurt me big time with something else week b4, so he thought what the hell). but somehow its made things stronger with us now. i knew he had a stocking thing BIG time, but i thought he was some sort of pervert !!:rolleyes: but now i know about his c/d it all makes sense. xx

maybe its because we dont live together that makes it easier , god knows ??? but iam determined to support him, and give him 100% as best i can. :p

after all.. hes to damn good to loose, and i love him :hugs: xxxx that comes 1st before feeling all the other stuff about his c/d xx

Sounds like you guys are lucky to have each other.

Janailene
10-25-2006, 06:51 AM
My wife has know for decades. Before we were married she knew that I wore girdles and other woman's underware. She has been supportive to an extent. But when I "go too far and dress too often", we have had problems. She accepts with reservation.

veronica_gr
10-25-2006, 09:45 AM
My wife knows, suport and participate.
She buing for me lingerie and clothes and shoes

she help me with nail painting, hair styling

shes like I am enfemme

Kerry Owens
10-25-2006, 10:08 AM
I've known since the 3rd or 4th phone chat we had, once Lawren told me it only took a bit of thinking and I decided it wasn't even a issue.
After a year of us together I know I made the right decision.

Deborah
10-25-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm divorced now (unrelated to dressing) but it was kinda hard hiding it when i was dressed in front of her half the time. :)

crossing-the-rain
10-25-2006, 10:23 AM
My wife knew that before we're married, was OK even enjoyed to wach me dress up,but for me I cross dress only when in depression or very unhappy,so did not cross dressed for a long time due to our happiness ,but she changed just after 9/11,changed to a totally different person,besides I was very sick and can't have sex at that period,she is using this weapon to attack me all the time.Lately I changing from once in a while to half day cross dresser even not depress and thinking about sex too , it wasn't like this before,don't understand why ?