PDA

View Full Version : Teresa meets the Unknown Crossdresser

Teresa Amina
08-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Today (Saturday) was Transgendermichigans' Pride in the Park in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I had been itching to get out somewhere dressed and this was the perfect excuse. What better event to go to than a TG gathering in a park? Since it is about 200 miles from where I live it was also a good way to hit all those usual first outings at once- a drive, buying gas, going to the mall (I had a package to return to Coldwater Creek) and also be enfemme all day. Leaving the wilds of Northern Michigan about 9am it was a nice drive down to the urbanized portion of the state where I bought gas at a somewhat busy location, then proceeded to the Park. It was a pretty good turnout of some really nice folks, ranging the spectrum from CD to TS and including both MtF and FtM and one Intersexed person that I spoke with. If you watched the My Husband is a Crossdresser show a while back you would have recognised Tori, one of the featured 'dressers. But, most interesting of all, was the Unknown Crossdresser. Yes, a refugee from the old Gong Show, but with an updated (plastic) bag.:D The mall went well also- even though my voice is far from fem I got my first "Ma'am":happy: and was treated like everyone else. Very nice (but long!) first day out.
Here are a few photos; not very good of of me standing, the photographer is about 8 inches taller and it makes for a strange perspective.

ColleenCD
08-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Teresa,

Very Nice! Looks like you had a fun trip and a successful outing. I did see the show and it's great that you were able to meet Tori. I like the photos too!

Colleen

david2005
08-26-2006, 11:32 PM
You look great,
Marsha

Karren H
08-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Never had that when I lived near AA....Looks like fun!

Love Karren

miche_miche
08-27-2006, 12:01 AM
HeyTeresa,your.day.sounds.just.great!...i'm.enviou s,.maybe.someday!your.sister,miche..ps.for.some.re ason.my.space.bar.won't.work.makesitprettyhardtore ad!

Michelle Ellis
08-27-2006, 12:35 AM
Teresa that's great :) Sounds like you had a great day!

M

admirerplus GG
08-27-2006, 01:26 AM
Teresa,

Great pictures! You looked lovely! I am so happy that you had a great day. It also sounds like it was a very interesting event. You rock!

Joy Carter
08-27-2006, 06:00 AM
Here are a few photos; not very good of of me standing, the photographer is about 8 inches taller and it makes for a strange perspective.

Aside from the head gear who's strange +? :rolleyes: LOL:heehee:

Kate Simmons
08-27-2006, 06:42 AM
Hi Teresa, Looks nice. I sent you an E-Mail. Tell me more later. Love, Ericka Kay

Tina Dixon
08-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Really was hopping to make that event, may be next year.

Jodi Lynn
08-27-2006, 10:14 AM
I too was wanting to go, but had some family things to do. Looks like everyone had a great time. And Teresa you look great.

Ms. Donna
08-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Sounds like a good time and you look great as well.

Congrats on a successful outing!

Love & Stuff,
Donna

nishababe
08-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi Teresa,

Sounds like you had a great day ,better than mine at present ,working on my car changing the oil and curing some long running faults up !!
A very dirty and greasy Nisha at present !!

Love Nishababe xx:hugs: :love:

raquel
08-27-2006, 01:00 PM
great photo's
I would like to do the same here in the UK.but don't think i could
pass when buying fuel or in a shop
seems like everybody had a good time

Jillian310
08-27-2006, 01:02 PM
When I went to Gay Pride in Pittsburgh in June the CD/
TV community was well represented. I had breakfast at the William Penn Hotel and did the entire march with a CD girlfriend. Going out is one thing, but there is a whole new dimension to marching through the streets of a large city with thousands of onlookers. I was fairly well known to the public en drab for many years. I bet some would have pooped their pants if they knew it was me in the march! Can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!

gennee
08-27-2006, 02:08 PM
I love the picture of you wearing the orange top. Glad you had a great time.

Gennee

Rachel Morley
08-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Hi Teresa,

Oh my gosh, first time out in public, a drive, buying gas, going to the mall, and a TG event...all in one day! Unbelieveable! I love the pictures and I bet it felt great. I know for myself TG events are very non-threatening and so they are easy for your first time out. That said, you dove straight in the deep end and went to the mall first! :eek: There's nothing quite like being Mamm-ed or when out with one's wife (like I do) being called "Ladies". :D

So what's next?....you are hooked right?

Teresa Amina
08-27-2006, 08:01 PM
So what's next?....you are hooked right?

Hooked for sure! The TG event was definitely the way to go for the first time out. The only nerves I had was talking to the girl at the Coldwater Creek store to exchange two oversize items. Next time I won't do a round trip in a day but stay somewhere and get together with a friend or two.

Melanie R
08-27-2006, 10:54 PM
We talked with Tori and Carre by telephone Saturday. They said they really enjoyed meeting everyone at the Transgender Michigan Pride picnic. They are both for the most part pleased with the local acceptance of the show as Peggy and I are in Houston.

Hugs,

Melanie

Phoebe Reece
08-27-2006, 11:06 PM
Congratulations Teresa. That was a pretty ambitious first time out. There will be no keeping you inside now.

pinkshelly
08-28-2006, 01:09 AM
wish we had a get-to-gether like that here in Utah. love to go to one. I am do envy.
You do look good too. think you should get out more. You would go far. You look like any other girl out there.
Huggs, Shelly.

Siobhan Marie
08-28-2006, 08:39 AM
Congratulations on your first time out. Looks like you had a really nice day.

:hugs: Anna x

Kellicd848
08-28-2006, 08:48 AM
Hi teresa
Congratulations on you day out. It must have been wonderful to travel that far from home dressed as a woman. I am sure you will do it again now.
Katy