PDA

View Full Version : Ever been caught by a GG while wearing her item/s?

heathr1
08-27-2006, 06:42 AM
When I was about 16, a neighbour caught me trying one of her lipsticks:eek:

Kate Simmons
08-27-2006, 06:50 AM
Years ago my wife caught me wearing some of her stuff. Her reaction? She had to throw it in the wash immediately to "De-CD" it. Sheesh and people say I'M paranoid. Kinda miss the old days though, it was more exciting sneaking around and hiding stuff although it did give me migraines. I considerd it a game of strategy with my wife, so I guess the headaches were worth it somehow. Ericka Kay

Tina Dixon
08-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Not yet thank god:o

Emeralddragon
08-27-2006, 07:07 AM
My girlfriend caught me once or twice before we really understood why i did it. But really Id let her know so it wasnt really getting caught. Still counts though.

suzy
08-27-2006, 07:13 AM
No, I haven't been caught yet.....and that is one of my worst fears!!:eek:

Joy Carter
08-27-2006, 07:18 AM
No human has seen the "Yetti" dressed. But soon the citsens of this great metropolis will see me arise and I will have my day, Mooo Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Sorry just slightly mental at the moment :rolleyes:

Raychel
08-27-2006, 08:05 AM
Never have, and never will now, I have a way better selection of my own stuff. Although I may find my wife wearing my stuff, :D

Tina Dixon
08-27-2006, 08:08 AM
You know I lied on my first answer, when my wife discovered I liked to dress and found hidden picture on my computer I had one of her dresses on, I think now she was more up set over that then any thing.

Jodi Lynn
08-27-2006, 10:08 AM
My Mom found me dressed in her cloths a few times, never really said much other then to go change the cloths. I showed my wife some pic of my and she noticed I was wearing a pink top and a dimond necklace I hed gotten her. Her recation was "You have my things on". They she said something about now she knows why she likes everything I have gotten for her over the years. Take that how ever you want, could be that I have good taste or that she thinks that I got her things for me to wear, both are true. Now a days she doesn't think anything about asking me to buy her a bra or panties or anything that a "normal" guy would have a fit if they were asked to buy them. She still doesn't support me but I think she knows it is a part of me and will allways be a part of me.

Stephenie S
08-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Oh dear,

Tacky, tacky, tacky. Please buy your own things. I wouldn't want anyone wearing MY clothes. Neither does your GF, SO, Wife, or Mother. Ick!

Kate Simmons
08-27-2006, 10:36 AM
No human has seen the "Yetti" dressed. But soon the citsens of this great metropolis will see me arise and I will have my day, Mooo Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Sorry just slightly mental at the moment :rolleyes:The Yeti in drag? Now, THAT I gotta see!! Ericka Kay

JenniferMint
08-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Oh dear,

Tacky, tacky, tacky. Please buy your own things. I wouldn't want anyone wearing MY clothes. Neither does your GF, SO, Wife, or Mother. Ick!

My somewhat sloppy boyfriend borrows my drab clothes sometimes o.o

Sue Too
08-27-2006, 02:45 PM
The first (and only) time my wife saw me en femme I was wearing her bathing suit. Not a nice experience.

Susan

AmberTG
08-27-2006, 02:50 PM
My wife lets me wear her dresses, I have my own undies, I wear a 38 B, she wears a 38 D, the wires on those dig into my armpits! Most of her clothes are actually too big for me, she's a size 12, I'm a size 8. Her shoes are too small for me, size 8-1/2 to 9, I'm a size 10 or 11 depending on the shoe, but I can wear a couple of her slides, my feet and hers are the same width. She's seen me in them on various occasions, but I don't push it. She saw me in my fem clothes before we got married, she got a thrill out of it then, she does have a kinky side!
Amber

sandra-leigh
08-27-2006, 03:18 PM

Particularily for T-shirts, my wife and I lose track of which one is whose, and she borrows mine sometimes even when she knows. Raincoats are another thing not kept track of. Socks sometimes migrate from drawer to drawer, but those are usually relatively easy to distinguish.

Intimates might be a different matter...

If she know about my crossdressing and didn't object to it, then there are some skirts and blouses I suspect she wouldn't mind my wearing; there might be others that she would mind.

KathlyLC
08-27-2006, 07:01 PM
My older sister caught me in her panties and bra and high heels when I was 16 or so. She had a fit, but after she calmed down and we talked, she seemed tohave a different outlook on what I did, but w a not keen on my wearing her undergarments...........However she and I went through her drawers and closet and she came up with a lot of things that she gave me to wear, and siad they could stay in her room so mom and dad did not find out, and as long as I refrained from wearing her stuff she was cool with what I did.......She still sends me lingerie and other outfits to this day..........gotta love a sister! I have a younger sister as well, and to the best of my knowledge my older sis never has said a word to her or anyone else, but its not really a problem now as the younger one knows since I am out and about 24/7 now........and she is accepting but not like the older sister is.

Melissa Jill
08-27-2006, 07:49 PM
I havent been caught wearing anyone elses clothes and I doubt I ever will be.

janedoe311
08-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Number two rule in CD'ing "Do not wear your SO's clothes :naughty, (get your own.)

Number one rule in CD'ing is "Do not look better than your SO if you go out together "dressed up" .:heehee:

Cassie Cas
08-28-2006, 06:25 PM
By my mother so long ago. She made me buy her new clothes. Now I'll use my wife's makeup once in awhile.

brittanny
08-28-2006, 07:07 PM
I got caught a few times by my mom and once by an old g\f my current g\f and I share most of our clothes and I am more likly to catch her in my clothes than she is to catch me in hers

JenniferMint
08-28-2006, 09:03 PM
I got caught a few times by my mom and once by an old g\f my current g\f and I share most of our clothes and I am more likly to catch her in my clothes than she is to catch me in hers

Say, I just thought of something...

Do you mind if your girlfriend borrows your clothes without asking? (I think a lot of guys would answer "no, I don't mind")

Is there some sort of double standard at work here?

Tina Dixon
08-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Oh dear,

I feel so dirty now:devil:

brittanny
08-29-2006, 01:04 AM
my g/f and I share everything from panties to bras to evrything but shoes and it dosn't bother either one of us mabey we are starnge

Stephenie S
08-29-2006, 01:49 AM
Tina, you made me smile

Siobhan Marie
08-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Have never been caught, but my Mum sort of knows but doesn't say anything.

:hugs: Anna x

christie
08-29-2006, 02:46 PM
When I was younger my mom found a couple of her bras in my closet. That was nothing compared to the time my wife caught me in college. I was fully dressed and wearing her roommates panties. She never found out about the roommates panties, but she was not at all amused by what she saw.

Christie

linnea
08-29-2006, 05:33 PM
When I was seven years old, my mother caught me trying on one of her girdles. It was hanging on a clothesline in the basement of our house. I pulled it on over my clothes. She came down stairs just at that time and caught me. All she did was to say, "What are you doing?" She didn't sound angry or disappointed or anything in particular. I remember thinking that I might get into trouble, but I don't remember being conscious of a reason why except that the girdle was hers, not mine. I don't think that I considered my behavior wrong because girdles are for women and not boys.
In any case, my mother never said anything about the incident. Ironically, my mother always bought me girl's panties throughout my elementary school years. She never called them girl's panties, and I never thought of them in a gender-specific way until much, much later when I was more "worldly" and realized that I had been wearing something different from the other boys.
I have often wished that I had spoken with my mother about the girdle incident, but I never did and now she's been dead for over twelve years. So I guess that I'll never know just what she thought about it.