PDA

View Full Version : Unusual thought

Calliope
08-27-2006, 09:12 PM
I was downtown yesterday, dressed in an especially fem outfit.

Got read big-time, sure.

The guys seemed to first notice the miniskirt and stockings, then a closer look brought forth the truth - and, presto, they are forced to feel momentarily gay. Big grimace.

Now, the women was a whole 'nother thing. Several younger ones were checking me out, seemingly amused - but in a benign manner. Best of all, an older woman gave me a knowing, approving nod.

Sigh [beaming].

It then made me wonder ... do I seek out and treasure these little moments of recognition because I am searching for my own mother's approval?

I mean, my first dressing experience happened with her clothes.

Unusual thought, eh?

Charleen
08-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Hey girlfriend, As Jerry Colonna used to say," MMMMMMM, Could be!" ( I can hear those under 40 saying , who the f$%& is Jerry Colonna.) Got me to thinking about me and my Mom. Like you, it was her stuff I got into first. Pun intended. I always identified more with her than my Dad.Even now as I write this, I am wearing her earrings, one of her bracelets, and one of her blouses.BTW, my Mom died, so my wife got her things, than my wife died so now I have everything. Anyway, I think you are on the money. I was almost always able to please her and rarely my Dad. I have been coming to realise lately that she did treat me more like a daughter, than a son, but held back alot as my Dad was very much into "manhood". Nature and nurture strikes again! Love and xxxx, Lily

Calliope
08-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Even now as I write this, I am wearing her earrings, one of her bracelets, and one of her blouses.BTW, my Mom died, so my wife got her things, than my wife died so now I have everything.

Sweet ... but sad.

I had some really turbulent times with my mother (up to and including my 1st dressing experiments) but now that we've (finally) become buddies I hope she lives forever.

I suspect the women in your life look down from 'the distance' and feel honored by your affection.

You are such a sweetie.

Kate Simmons
08-28-2006, 03:26 AM
Hi Day, Ya know what? F*** 'em if they can't take a joke and f*** 'em if the can. The girls were probably envious and the guys were probably wishing they had the gonads to do it. Ericka Kay

Kimberly
08-28-2006, 04:25 AM
Hmm... I'm no psychologist. Is passing something you wish to do, or is it not an issue for you?

Calliope
08-28-2006, 07:46 AM
Is passing something you wish to do, or is it not an issue for you?

Passing - me?

Well, I makeup enough to cover as much signs of facial hair as possible and I like pretty clothes but, see profile photo (er, not my latest avatar) - I don't wear BFs or any body mod equipment. I'm out there without a net so to speak.

My philosophy is trying to pass is a waste of time and a big energy drain. I want those GGs to know I'm a gatecrasher, I want whatever benefits are to be gained from working both sides.

Regarding the guys, I couldn't give a scrambled egg what they think.

Karren H
08-28-2006, 08:19 AM
As usual....you have the most unusual thoughts...

But you might have something there! And it is always nice to get compliments... But if the guys ended up on the disapproval side, and the girls kind of neutral plus the older woman approving.. Wasn't the overall average aproval less than zero? Or does the one big approval negate all the disapprovals?

Love Karren

Angie G
08-28-2006, 08:19 AM
You go girl :hugs:
Angie G.

Karren H
08-28-2006, 08:25 AM
Hey girlfriend, As Jerry Colonna used to say," MMMMMMM, Could be!" ( I can hear those under 40 saying , who the f$%& is Jerry Colonna.).... Love and xxxx, Lily

I thought Bugs Bunny said that? Right after Elmer Fudd asked him if he was a crossdresser....

Love Karren

Charleen
08-28-2006, 08:57 AM
I thought Bugs Bunny said that? Right after Elmer Fudd asked him if he was a crossdresser....

Love Karren

Bugs "borrowed" it from Colonna. Worked for both, though I don't if Jerry CDed. Love and xxxx, Lily