PDA

View Full Version : OMG I Feel Fantastic!!!

Belinda46
08-27-2006, 09:32 PM
Ok a little bragging here and and then a couple of questions...

After what seemed forever (only a week and a half) my BF's finally arrived and I could barely wait to try them on... C size pals and they are fabulous, the old bird seed boobs are history..
One day later my 4" Black pumps,waist nipper, and slimmer slip arrrives from Fredericks... So now tonight for the first time I finally have a chance to put them all togather with my wig green blouse and denim skirt with black stockings, and am in absolute heaven, I dont think I have felt this good in ages...

Enough bragging time for the questions, I would really love to hear from those who own corsets, I need some serious help and I know that they dont work wonders but with the right corset what can I expect as far as help in the tummy section.. Info I dont normally share that may help in this question I am 6'3" 270 and a dress size 26, 46c with my forms...

And was wandering if there are any chicago girls in the area with ideas of places to go out to (safe secure that is) as I am not totally passable but have been out to a couple of the gay bars and had a great time but looking for more than just the bars...

BTW thank you to each and everyone of you here that have been posting reading all of posts of your adventures (Karen I adore you), has really given me the strength and postive outlook I have developed....:hugs: :love:

Karren H
08-28-2006, 06:58 AM
Happy you got a set of forms....I love my pair....

Well a corset can slim you some (32 waist to a 28) and I have two.....but I'd really think about getting out there and slimming down some.... Yeah Yeah I know that I sound like I'm nagging!!! hehehe but it's for your own good!!

So put down that muffin!!! And get out there and exersize....

Ohhhh I bought my corsets from Wicked Reds ebay shop....good prices (under $50) and you can spend up tp $400 if you want to...

As far as Chicago....I love that town but don't know the ins and outs well enough...But the Science and Industry meseum is cool....god I love that coal mine!! lol and the german sub!! How about the Shed acquarium....but then again anywhere you go out enfemme is a fun place!! In my opinion...hehehe

Love Karren

amberwish
08-28-2006, 09:14 AM
last week i too got my breastforms. had to put them on right away. and boy are they fantastic.havent gone out dressed up yet--soon. did go to store here in portland or and had a bra sizing done.
i weigh about 240.down from290 goal is to lose 100:happy:

Sharoncd
08-28-2006, 09:25 AM
I to have 1 corset and it really did slim me down. Well it use to until I join Medifast and lost 35 pounds in 2 months. And I hve kept it off for over 1 year. It is time to look for another corset so that I can look slimmer. LOVE THE LOOK.

Sharon

kateyliz
08-28-2006, 04:01 PM
OMG you're my size. Plus I have broad shoulders, big hands, and big feet. The one thing I don't have is an adams apple. My biggest wish is that I were smaller. Hugs, Kathy

Sexy_kavya26
08-28-2006, 04:17 PM
I love corsets as it gives hour glass figure . but i started gym to reduce my tummy . I purchased from VS after sales gril helped me to find right one .

If you want to be sexy , diet and exercise will make u sexy

Belinda46
08-29-2006, 10:09 PM
Thank you all for the great advice and you are all right a diet is in order and has been working down 35#'s in the last month and still going bought my dream dress and wont stop till I fit in it, it will take a while but the determination is there..
:hugs: