PDA

View Full Version : wearing lingerie

amberwish
08-28-2006, 03:17 AM
i am now wearing something in the way of lingerieevery day. not quite all day yet. shirts are big enough to hide that i am wearing a bra. have lost almost 50 lbs. my goal is to lose 100. and by god i intend to do it.

older not wiser
08-28-2006, 04:14 AM
Good for you!!!! GO GIRL GO. Doesn't it feel nice to wear lingerie? I do everyday.
It makes my day go faster and the enjoment lasts.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Kimberly
08-28-2006, 04:23 AM
I always thought hiding a bra under drab clothes quite tricky... and risky! :eek:

RachelDenise
08-28-2006, 04:42 AM
Congratulations on the first 50 lbs! I love to wear lingerie under my drab clothes whenever I can, but Kimberly is right! Hiding a bra is tricky. You'd better be ready if discovered.

angelfire
08-28-2006, 06:05 AM
You could always just say it was a bet, and you were gunna get 50$ for doing it or something. I am also paranoid about wearing a bra under clothes.

ChristineRenee
08-28-2006, 06:22 AM
Good for you Amber...keep it up girl!:cheer:

Angie G
08-28-2006, 07:38 AM
Hi amber I go with camis under my shirts feels good and hides good :hugs:
Angie G.

Krystal Lee
08-28-2006, 07:53 AM
Amber,

I wear something 24/7 but am waiting now for cooler weather so I can start wearing my bras again.

Panties a cami, even stockings through the summer months I can get by with but spend the time wanting to wear more. ( that sounds like the story of my life! lol)

Congratulations on your weight loss and keep it up girl!

Hugs Krystal.

Siobhan Marie
08-28-2006, 08:31 AM
Good for you Amber, you go girl. I wear panties under my drab clothes everyday. Don't have any male underwear anymore.

:hugs: Anna x

Charleen
08-28-2006, 09:07 AM
Good for you and the weight loss. I underdress at work, I think my tighty whiteys have turned to dust in the draw, but don't wear a bra as I get/give a hug at least once a day, and that would be risky. Anyway, Some GGs don't wear one either, and I can feel my Bs move, and I like that. Love and xxxx, Lily

vbcdgrl
08-28-2006, 09:42 AM
Wearing a bra under drab clothes is way too stressful for me. I gave up the femme under drab stuff years ago.

Vikki

Robin Leigh
08-28-2006, 10:29 AM
i am now wearing something in the way of lingerieevery day. not quite all day yet. shirts are big enough to hide that i am wearing a bra. have lost almost 50 lbs. my goal is to lose 100. and by god i intend to do it.

Are you still working, Amber or do you live the life of leisure in retirement these days? :)

I could probably wear a bra to work. Underdressing doesn't really interest me, but I did wear pantihose most of the winter, just for the warmth. :)

Robin

suzy
08-28-2006, 10:46 AM
It's panties 24/7 for this cowgirl....and a pretty cami... Occasionally I will wear a bra under winter clothes but never in the summer!:( .. Once I thought I was busted because I was wearing my size C bra and a neighbor stopped by to chat. He never said a word, but I don't know how he didn't notice. Still don't know....but that proved to me how risky it is for me!:o

pinkshelly
08-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Wear pantie all the time, I don't thing I even own a pair of mens undies. the bra thing IS way to much stress. 'spesialy at work, a cami or that silk spandex lace bra that I seen elsewhere here would work and I can't wait to get one.
Huggs, Shelly.

AmberTG
08-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Ya, I gave up on "tighty whitetys" too, I took em all out of my drawer and put em in the closet. I only wear a sports bra to work, and only when its cooler weather.
The wife and I were out at the bar one time a few years back and I was wearing my fancy black lace bra and a thong under my drab clothes, and a woman friend of ours came up to us and gave me a big hug, I know she must have felt the bra, nothing was said, but she acts a bit different around me now, a bit more distant. I don't do that anymore, getting busted once made me much more cautious.
Amber

Tina Dixon
08-28-2006, 01:54 PM
Way to go on that weight lose its not easy to do, its not like quiting smoking, we still need to eat.

mollytyler
08-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Wearing bra can present risk...since I am in androgynous made for work (even though all co-workers know) I will wear a bra often, as I need to wear on, but wear nice light linen jackets to hide the obvious boobs and telltale signs.....otherwise it is a tight sports bra that works well under blousy shirts...but still some signs of wide straps etc. if the shirt gets pressed against my body when reach/stooping etc.
But as others say....be ready for that believable comeback if you are discovered....but also ENJOY

Randy
08-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Since I am not out to anyone, and since my "wearing" is confined to bras, I have to wear only when I know that I won't be found out. Like the last couple of days, I wore a different bra to work each day, but was fairly confident that there was no show-through (wear tshirt and dark dress-shirt). I've not been outed yet and done this for years.

Here's another one for you. I don't recommend this, but depending on what you wear to work, there are different levels of what you can do. While I was a consultant, I was assigned to a small manufacturing company, and their dress code was very casual (jeans and anything every day). I found a nice thick shirt and, together with my standard tshirt, was able to hide a back-hook bra and a pair of Victoria's Secret enhancers for a full day. I did that a few times.

I have the build that can get away with stuff like that - not too heavy, not too skinny (probably harder to hide if you're skinny).

ranma 1/2
08-28-2006, 10:56 PM
congrats on the 50#. keep it up what ever you are doing.

I just went out with womens undies sunday for the first time. cant believe how great it felt.

ophillia
08-30-2006, 01:04 PM
I wear bra, cami, panties and hose every day to work and at haloween I get to dress (skirt or dress and heels) eveyday.

JoAnnDallas
08-30-2006, 01:16 PM
amberwish..... Congrads......keep up the good work...

I too wear panties almost everyday, and many days I also wear a bra under my shirt. No one notices and I have had pats on the back and sholder a lot. Many days I wear pantyhose too. Lately, I have not been wearing pantyhose because it has been so hot here in Dallas. This week the Hi Temp is in the upper 80's, so I have started wearing pantyhose again. Today I have panties, pantyhose, bar, and camo on under my drab clothing. Feels great.

I also have lost weight. I was almost 25 pounds over what I wanted to be. I have lost almost 20 of that and I look better and feel better.

Sienna_cd
08-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Congrats, on the 50lbs. I'm usually wearing panties 24/7

Sexy

Karren H
08-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Great!! Loosing that weight will help you look more fem and its better for your health!! Have to get inshape ....old age is just around the corner. Lol. And I wear a bra almost every day....and no one ever suspects because I also wear dark colored dress shirts and a sports coat or suit every day!! Standard business lingerie!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Kellicd848
08-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Loosing 59 Lbs would be quite hard I assume. To loose another 50 would be great. Good luck to you and congratulations
Katy

Siobhan Marie
08-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Congratulations from me too.

:hugs: Anna x

mistyfy
10-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Since I just started cd's I don't wear a bra everyday but I sure wear panties. All fabrics and styles. It gives me a lovely feeling of freedom.

Lisa_M
10-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Congrats on the 50 pounds gone! i just started a diet and exercise program too, i hope to lose about 60 pounds total. I also now wear panties 24/7 and bras when i can, but i might try wearing a sports bra to work now.

Kristen Marie
10-30-2006, 05:17 PM
I had travel coming up to Bermuda and lost 25 pounds. I was amazed at how good some of my outfits looked on me. It was not a big dela on the bras, but the blouses and dresses fit the tummy so nice. I still have a ways to go, but now I know how my wife feels when she can fit into a smaller size.

You go girl!

ShannonDragon
10-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Tightie Whities? What are those? I always had boxers, but don't know where those are anymore!!

A bra at work? Not a good idea. I work in a correctional facility. Take about a high testosterone rate!. Plus we get patted down everyday!!

:tongueout

ColleenCD
10-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Congratulations on the 50 pounds, don't give up on the remainder, they tend to be the hardest to remove.:thumbsup:

Colleen

hippychick
10-31-2006, 06:37 AM
I usually wear panties most days, but couldn't wear a bra. On weekends I'll wear more under my clothes ( I LOVE bodysuits) as I can cover up better with heavier shirts

sweeting
10-31-2006, 07:56 AM
hi ambercongrats on the weight loss keepup the fight i like to wear my panties and bra and my gartebelt and stockings 24/7

soccervixen
10-31-2006, 07:56 AM
Wearing panties in the office today for the first time - so nice. Except for doing athletic stuff, I am through with guys underwear. I am ordering some camisoles to take the place of my T-shirts, because they will be so much more comfortable, and allow me to indulge my fem side a bit more during the day.

Charolette time
10-31-2006, 03:19 PM
Wearing panties in the office today for the first time - so nice. Except for doing athletic stuff, I am through with guys underwear. I am ordering some camisoles to take the place of my T-shirts, because they will be so much more comfortable, and allow me to indulge my fem side a bit more during the day.

I love to wear the bras and pantie as often as I can who cares whats under the blouse its your body go for it and let it blow in the wind:heehee: