PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

heathr1
08-28-2006, 09:35 AM
I have a job where I am the only man working with several women.

At coffee break/in our lunch times we sit it the staff room and they often fix their make-up, do their hair, or chat about new things they've bought.

I've no problem comlimenting them on a 'one to one' basis, but wish I could get involved in their girly chat as one of them once did jokingly offer to dress me up once.

Wendy me
08-28-2006, 09:43 AM
i am not shure but i do think you posted something like this before....

Kate Simmons
08-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Take them up on their offer. Jokingly at first but tell them you wouldn't mind seeing what kind of talent they have to change you into looking like a woman. Make a bet with them to "sweeten the pot" they can't and then they will really give it their best shot. You win even if you lose the bet. Like in poker, you gotta "call the bluff" sometimes, Hon. I know I would.:happy: Ericka Kay

Charleen
08-28-2006, 09:57 AM
i am not shure but i do think you posted something like this before....

Actually, not something like this, but exactly. Anyway, go for it, and call their bluff. See what happens. Love and xxxx, Lily

sue ellan
08-28-2006, 11:11 AM
go for the gusto girl.:hugs:
sue ellan.

pinkshelly
08-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Sure would be nice to be just one of the girls. I think I would have to go for it. But thats just me Miss Vegas, agressive gambler.
Huggs, Shelly.

CHRISSYNSC
08-28-2006, 03:54 PM
i agree go for it especially with halloween (my favorite holiday) right around the corner. :devil: