PDA

View Full Version : How sad am I?

Nina
12-18-2004, 12:53 PM
It's saturday. great day off work.What do i do with my saturday. spend hours on and off this site posting rubbish. Has anyone else ever spent all day on here. God I must be the sadest girl in the world..Not that i don't love all of you..I just need to get a life

MissBosie
12-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Your posts aren't rubbish Nina. If people didn't post there wouldn't be a site for us all to enjoy, so thank you for your contributions. :)

Wendy me
12-18-2004, 01:03 PM
mostly all day off and on while doing hose type things

Nina
12-18-2004, 01:03 PM
At least someone loves me. It brings a tear to my eye

Sweet Susan
12-18-2004, 01:08 PM
Nina, your posts are often insightful and interesting. Besides we get to look at your cute self via your avatar. Cheer up.

I check the site sporadically, most every day, but I spend far less time on here than I did during the first three or four weeks.

Nina
12-18-2004, 01:10 PM
Susan your so sweet :)

genevieve_ohara
12-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Hi Nina

Oh hell, I've done that a g'zillion times....just sat here reading, writing, laughing, thinking...as we all know, it's great fun!

And suddenly the day is past. Oops!

I think this place makes you think! Makes your heart beat! Makes you happy and sad and angry and glad.

It makes my brain work! And I think that's valuable!

Love

G

Rachel_740
12-18-2004, 01:14 PM
Nina,

I've spent not just the 1 day, but days on end hear in the past. I don't know where I found the time now. These days I don't even have time to keep up with all the threads, let alone the postings.

No, you not sad at all, just nothing better to do today.

Rachel

Nina
12-18-2004, 01:18 PM
Thanks you two it's nice to know i'm not alone. It means a lot to me Hi Rachel how are you these days?

Rachel_740
12-18-2004, 01:21 PM
Hi Nina,

Never been better. Going to transition in about 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Rachel

Tamara Croft
12-18-2004, 02:07 PM
I've often sat here typing away at 9pm ish... and the next thing I know its 6am :o

Then you sit there and read back and think........wtf was all that waffle came out of my mouth..

It's not about being sad, it's about sharing your thoughts and somewhere to come and rant and waffle or as tristen calls it 'blether'.

Just my 2p worth :)

Tamara x

LauraB
12-18-2004, 02:27 PM
Nina

You are very sweet
I enjoy your oosts (opps did i mean Posts) i am sure we all do so kep posting and just think if you were not here amongst friends you might be sat with eyeballs glued to a screen playing the Sims ( ignore that i do not play sims that much do i)

Love

Laura

Sharon
12-18-2004, 02:41 PM
Damn girl -- I think I've come back here four times in just the last twelve hours! It gets pretty boring in the wee hours.

Suzanna_CD
12-18-2004, 03:48 PM
I'm the same way as the rest of you! Coming back at least 5 times a day lately to read what's going on. Glad I'm not the only one :) .

Georgette
12-18-2004, 04:52 PM
I am on this too too much I only leave when HE makes me do things around the house and yard, I too think this place is habit forming Damn. I really have a hard time typing in these nails, I have been lrtting them grow now for about 6 weeks they are getting long and my
sO says they are longer than hers LOL ain't that terrible.

Tristen Cox
12-18-2004, 10:24 PM
Sure she ties 'me' up in the chatroom all day, and she's sad :p
You all may think I talk too much, this is probably true though. Been very depressed about alot of things lately, not unlike some others of recent, so I come here to get my mind off everything. It's better than TV(that's television). There's just never a dull moment.. even at four in the morning! I'm only sad when I've read everything for the day and have to log off. Yep I'll just hush up now.

btw Nina if you are ever bored you know my number.

Love & hugs
Tristen

samanthajay
12-19-2004, 02:13 AM
we love you nina. i for one am a big fan of your pics and your almost a tg role model for me caue you look very convincing so convinccing that i have ben questioning my sexuallity since i have seen them. this place wouldn't be the same with out ya. and could you tie me up one day? :D

Nikki A.
12-20-2004, 12:43 AM
I go on just for a quick look and the next thing I know it is 3 or 4 hours later. Love reading the posts and getting jealous how good you all look. With a decent camera I will post pics and drag the quality down.

Marlene4a
12-20-2004, 12:58 AM
Nina:
Please don't be sad. You are such a beautiful lady ( Per your maids ourfit- gorgeous legs)

You got friends here.

Like Susan, I too frequent the posts, and yes, not like at first, but I do find a bright spot.
The bright spot is your thread or post.

Love

Wendy me
12-20-2004, 06:59 AM
just part time today ..................shopping to day

Nina
12-20-2004, 12:17 PM
In in return for all of you being so nice i'd like to give everyone a big kiss, As thats not possible maybe just a thanks and i'm glad i'm not alone. You might have to put up with me a lot over x-mas. As i'm going to be alone quite often. So be warned. And be afraid be very afraid

samanthajay
12-21-2004, 02:33 AM
ill be happy to see you around alot more nina :D

BecomingBrooke
12-21-2004, 03:27 AM
hey girls,
i think i'm the sadest one of us all becuse i not only come here and post i'm addicted to this site and then when i try to start a thead it goes no where the onlything i can really think of thouse is that i'm young and not to indept of anything yet i hope one day i will join the relm of some of the great girls i've meet here.

for whatever it's worth.....

love,
Elisha

Sharon
12-21-2004, 10:30 AM
hey girls,
i think i'm the sadest one of us all becuse i not only come here and post i'm addicted to this site and then when i try to start a thead it goes no where the onlything i can really think of thouse is that i'm young and not to indept of anything yet i hope one day i will join the relm of some of the great girls i've meet here.

for whatever it's worth.....

love,
Elisha

Elisha,
You're wrong! I just checked your profile and a few of the not too many threads you started have attracted many viewings and replies. Keep it up! Sometimes I think some threads are "lost" simply because of bad timing. Don't be afraid to make a follow-up comment on one to bring it back to the fore.
Sharon