PDA

View Full Version : figured out what was wrong with me

CHRISSYNSC
08-28-2006, 04:17 PM
i figured out what was "wrong" with me about a year ago. all my life i have been fascinated with womens clothes how they hang and feel but never thought anything about it til i lost a bet and had to dress en emme for a halloween. my gf shaved me smooth and did my maekup and my hair, its shoulder length so no wig needed. then she had me slip on a pair of black lace boycut panties and black sheer hose then she handed me her black bra which she stuffed with stockings to give it shape. then a sheer white top and 2" heels. she took me to our friends' party and no one knew who i was but i realized as soon as i saw the femme me i knew that was who i was and since then i have been trying to become more femme and my gf has been so supportive its great . i would appreciate any and all advice from my sisters on this forum on everything from makeup to hair to etiquette. thanks in advance and kisses and hugs all around. chrissy

Calliope
08-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Advice you say?

Bombs away, sister!

:bonk:

GG Vanya
08-28-2006, 04:26 PM
:D My advice is for *all* men to stop losing bets and ending up crossdressed!

I wish I had a 1.00 for every time I've heard "I lost a bet" used to explain it! :p

CHRISSYNSC
08-28-2006, 04:35 PM
i think it was bound to happen whether it was over a bet or my own idea all i know is that for the first time i felt comfortable in my own skin. and i have been pursuing this as far as i can but u can only go so far on your own so now im looking for helpful advice thats all.

Charleen
08-28-2006, 05:50 PM
First off, Welcome! Now watch out!!!! Advice? Oh sister are you going to get advice! Us girls love to give advice! you did come to the right place. This site has been an immense help to this girl! Aside to Vanya, I'm with you on that. On the other hand, Halloween is the official CD holiday! Love and xxxx, Lily

SherriePall
08-28-2006, 05:53 PM
I have lost bets several times in the past couple of years. Guess I'm just a loser. Welcome, Chrissy.

Sarah Rabbit
08-28-2006, 05:56 PM

I wish I had a 1.00 for every time I've heard "I lost a bet" used to explain it! :p

And you say Miss Rabbit is a bit Touche! sometimes :lol:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Butterfly Bill
08-28-2006, 06:28 PM

I wish I had at least a dime for every time someone has asked me if I have. (Especially at Renaissance festivals) The answer I always give is in my sig line.

MsEva
08-28-2006, 07:18 PM
I have lost bets several times in the past couple of years. Guess I'm just a loser. Welcome, Chrissy.

:eek: So have I but I never get to dress up in them....it is usually to go grocery shopping or to wash out the garbage cans:o

I just have to find better bets I guess!:happy:

eleyna
08-28-2006, 09:17 PM
but u can only go so far on your own so now im looking for helpful advice thats all.

Ouch - does that mean your gf was only supportive up to a point, past tense?

If not, first advice has to be to invest a little time in finding out where your gf sees this going, because starting out with a supportive partner in a way that doesn't cause you a blowout will be a huge help. See if you can work out a way forward that might work for both of you.

DAVIDA
08-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Now we can't dress up on halloween. Everybodywill know :eek:

Victoriasecret
08-30-2006, 03:49 AM
Hi CHRISSY are stories are alot alike and u have a girl that supports you (need that) its good u need that im in youshoes but need some one to open up to keep doing what you love and im in your shoes and im happy withmy choice im a male but i look damn fine and feel even better when im dressed like a hot lil momma and so do you good work . ba-bye Victoria(not so secret):hugs:

Kate Simmons
08-30-2006, 05:30 AM

I wish I had a 1.00 for every time I've heard "I lost a bet" used to explain it! :pHoly Moley, Guess I lost those bets bigtime!! Ay carumba! :heehee: Ericka Kay

Casey Morgan
08-30-2006, 09:31 AM
all i know is that for the first time i felt comfortable in my own skin.

Now there's a phrase I've heard used many different ways by many different people. Myself included. However you use it, I'm glad you felt comfortable in your own skin.

Welcome to the forums. I haven't read any of your other posts yet, but have a read through what's here (you weren't doing anything for the next couple of months, were you? LOL) and ask whatever you need to ask. And sometimes just saying "I do that to" helps.

Julogden
08-30-2006, 09:40 AM
i figured out what was "wrong" with me about a year ago. all my life i have been fascinated with womens clothes how they hang and feel but never thought anything about it til i lost a bet and had to dress en emme for a halloween. my gf shaved me smooth and did my maekup and my hair, its shoulder length so no wig needed. then she had me slip on a pair of black lace boycut panties and black sheer hose then she handed me her black bra which she stuffed with stockings to give it shape. then a sheer white top and 2" heels. she took me to our friends' party and no one knew who i was but i realized as soon as i saw the femme me i knew that was who i was and since then i have been trying to become more femme and my gf has been so supportive its great . i would appreciate any and all advice from my sisters on this forum on everything from makeup to hair to etiquette. thanks in advance and kisses and hugs all around. chrissy
Hi Chrissy,

That's a wonderful story, and it's great that you've found yourself and have a supportive girlfriend.

Welcome to the group, and as others have said, you'll get more advice here than you'll know what to do with!:heehee:

Carol:hugs:

alison
08-30-2006, 09:52 AM
Wow. What a great story. My only advice: hang on to that girlfriend. It is so wonderful to have a supportive girlfriend. It's really helped me become more comfortable with myself to have my current and ex-girlfriends be so helpful and accepting.