PDA

View Full Version : Taking me out for the night

Lanore
08-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Ever once in a while I feel the need to go public. I've done this for almost thirty years and thought it might help those who feel the need to be themselves, even if it is for just one night.

I rent a hotel room with adjoining rooms on the ground floor with parking lot access from my rooms. I enter one room as, you know who, and use the other room for me. Having two rooms, takes the pressure off. I don't have to leave the same door I came in. I love sweaters, leggins and a small amount of make-up. It's really the way I dress all of the time, just a little more make-up. I take walks, sit by the pool and on special occassions, get a cab down town to window shop. A nice tip will insure the same cab will pick me up. For some reason, on my outings, I always seem to lose my voice and have to whisper. I never know if I'll go out or stay in. That's what makes it exciting. And there's always room service.

Lanore

Karren H
08-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Two rooms is a great idea....expensive though. Rather take the extra money and buy a new dress. Lol. But that's just me.

I hardly ever end up in motels with outside doors...love my Holiday Inn bonus points too much :) ....and for me nothing more fun that walking the hallways, using the elevator and walking out the front lobby enfemme.... Plus throw in a dozen coworkers staying at the same hotel and things get really exciting!!!

I do think that your routine is a great way to go out enfemme and protect your male identity!!

Love Karren

SherriePall
08-29-2006, 08:44 AM
Karren -- You're just too much. I have on my several hotel visits come to prefer one with a lobby area. Lanore, I have to agree with Karren, I would rather use the money for other things such as make-up or clothes. But we're glad that you get out and have been for as long as I have been hiding.

Lanore
08-29-2006, 12:58 PM
My outings happen every couple of months and it really isn't that expensive. I can also plan it around my business ventures. I put back money for play day and just let it happen. For as long as I've been doing it, it's still fun. And there is always a little surprise on every outing.

Bye for now, Lanore