PDA

View Full Version : Humorous outing!

Kandi
08-29-2006, 10:22 AM
About a year ago my wife and I went to ATL and I did the wild thing complete with shaved legs and chest. Also had a full set of nails in pale pink. I even used holister adhesive on my forms and was able to go braless.
The funny thing happened when we decided to go to Chiles for dinner.
We figured out that if she went in first and got a table then all I would have to do is walk in and sit down.
Well she went in and I waited in the car till she called me. We were in her Yukon and when I opened the door the alarm went off and the interior light went on and I did not know how to turn it off. I forgot to mention we parked front and center. Well she heard the alarm as did every one else and had to come to my rescue. At this point there was nothing to do but laugh and we actually went back in and had a great dinner and Margerittas. Our watress was from New York and was impressed with how much fun we were having, She said it was common in New York but not down south.
Has any one had a similar experience?

Sandygal
08-29-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi Kandi...Loved your story. It sounds like you have the wife most of us can only dream about....Sandy

GG Vanya
08-29-2006, 11:25 PM
<chuckling>

My initial thought:

A better thread title would have been:

The best laid plans of mice and (crossdressing) men!

Glad to hear you pulled it out of the disaster and continued to enjoy your night! Humor~it works well in many embarassing situations!

Bobbi Lynn
08-29-2006, 11:30 PM
“Murphy’s Law”? I sometimes think he is working overtime with some CD outings!

Raychel
08-30-2006, 06:15 AM
Not very easy to sneak in under the cover of night with alarms blaring and horns blowing. :D I would have died from embaresment.

Charleen
08-30-2006, 06:22 AM
“Murphy’s Law”? I sometimes think he is working overtime with some CD outings!

And keep in mind that Murphy was an optimist!!!!!!!!!