PDA

View Full Version : Painted toenails on "Dirty Jobs"

Katrina
08-29-2006, 07:46 PM
I was watching "Dirty Jobs" with Mike Rowe on TV tonight and he was working with some concrete contractor that was pouring concrete in Texas I think. The owner/foreman (I'm not sure which) was showing Mike the ropes and after they were done, they were both taking off their stinky boots and the owner/foreman had painted toenails! He said something about the new color for the season. I'm not sure exactly what color they were, but they were dark or almost black (and nicely painted I might add). So if you are the guy who was on TV showing your cute piggies, kudos to you for having the "stones" to show your painted toes on TV! My hats off to you!

KarenSusan
08-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Katrina. Being on the west coast, I can still catch
the show.

dancer1
08-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Did'nt see the show but know of th host, most likely he was giving up about 100 lbs i would not say anything about it , except where did you get them done:heehee: :heehee: :hugs: Nadeen

Rachel Morley
08-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Damm....I missed it. I would have loved to have seen that :(

Ellie
08-29-2006, 09:47 PM
The woman that waxed me asked if I wanted my toe nails painted as well. I asked what colors most guys got and she said that the "colors this year" are black or midnight blue but some went for burgundy.

I guess that toe nail paint on guys is okay now (at least in Santa Monica) so long as it is a manly dark shade.

marti
08-29-2006, 10:08 PM
I saw that show a few months ago as well. I was walking my dog a few months ago and stopped to talk to a neighbor.He was wearing sandals and his toes were polished. I didn't say anything and I don't think that he dresses. Maybe it is getting more popular. I work near Santa Monica and eat lunch there often I will have to look out for polished toes now.

Wenda
08-29-2006, 10:53 PM
Well damn!! i outed myself tonight in hot pink toenails! Damn, damn, damn! Now everyone will know I am SO out of the loop! Sometimes you just can't win!:(

Scotty
08-29-2006, 11:47 PM
I caught that tonight and was going to post something about it.
Makes me wonder, nice manicure, toe ring...