PDA

View Full Version : pierced ear update

Bobbie cd
08-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Hi girls,

Feel like I have to share.
Hard to believe it has already been 5 weeks since I had my ears pierced. I have been able to carefully swap the original
small earings for other ones.

I had in a pair of small silver skull and cross-bones the other day - (Hey Lexx, if you're out there mate, those were for you!) - wish I could have gotten a clear pic of them, but was having trouble getting the digi camera to focus clearly at a short enough distance.

Anyhow, while I was in Wal-Mart tonight (as posted elsewhere), I found a very nice pair of sterling silver hoops with filligree designs for $14.

I am going out of town for a sort of mini- High School reunion over Labor Day weekend. I am scheming on getting things together to allow me to drive back during the following day enfemme! Would be a first for me.

AmberTG
08-30-2006, 12:57 AM
It is more fun having pierced ears. I've had one ear pierced sense 1981, I got the other pierced about 5 years ago so I could wear pairs of earrings. I wear either studs or small hoops every day just because I can. I wear fancier ones around the house. I have a pair of dangles from about 1975 that are one of my favorite pairs, they came from an old girlfriend that I lost touch with many years ago

JeanneF
08-30-2006, 02:31 AM
I love having pierced ears. Personally, I think that earrings are the single most effective accessory to feminize our faces. I can do my makeup with my natural hair and look very femme if I change my little white gold "boy hoops" out for some big blingy girly hoops. And the look with my wig and such is just killer.

Charleen
08-30-2006, 06:42 AM
My waiting period was up a week and a half ago. My Mom had some nice earrings, so I used a pair of braided gold hoops, about 1/2" in diameter that were hers to replace the starter studs. I love 'em. Bought another pair of filigree gold hoops at Target. Another favorite pair are small ruby studs. Gotta go shopping as I want some larger hoops. I love the look of pierced ears, and what's terrific is that unlike clip ons, I even can wear my earrings to work! Love and xxxx, Lily

pinkshelly
08-30-2006, 10:46 AM
Got mine peirced about 4 years ago, it was my wife at the times Idea. she didn't know about Shelly and thought it would look manly. All I cared was that I got to get them pierced. I'm now thinking about doing a second hole.
Hey, does any one here have there belly button pierced, got mine done in April and love it. It also means something else girly to shop for!!!
Huggs, Shelly.