PDA

View Full Version : Enfemme To Go...

Karren H
08-31-2006, 12:06 PM
We all have our favorite places to change....home, hotel rooms...but for the girl on the go, where do you like to (or have to) change M2F and back again?

Me its the family restrooms (unisex) at the new rest areas on the Interstate highways.. Go in male come out female. But they are also springing up all over the place! Like today, wife sent me to Home Depot to get something so after a quick detour to Burlington (2 fem tops on clearence and some male socks), happened by the restrooms.. Male, Female and sure enough Unisex!! Wow. How cool is that, go in male to pickup some lumber, come out female and go next door to the mall shopping for dresses!! Hehehe

Kind of gives Home Depots motto of "You can do it, we can help" a whole new meaning!! :D

Family restrooms are also found at airports, malls, public buildings...

So where's you favorite quick change place?

Love Karren

PS. The checkout girl loved my brown top..told her my wife thinks I look good in brown...we both chuckled!!

KarenSusan
08-31-2006, 12:10 PM
Karren,

You sound like Supergirl. Instead of a phone booth, the unisex bathroom.:happy:

Ellie
08-31-2006, 12:14 PM
I usually change at home or a hotel room (and then stay there :( ) but going to the unisex bathroom is a good way to avoid the "there's a guy in a dress in the womens bathroom!" problem.

I'll have to keep those in mind once I get out and about.

Karren H
08-31-2006, 12:16 PM
Karren,

You sound like Supergirl. Instead of a phone booth, the unisex bathroom.:happy:

:) More like Clark Kent changing into Lois Lane!! Hehe

Love Karren

Jesse69
08-31-2006, 01:30 PM
My Dodge Grand Caravan is blacked out in the rear, so when I buy new clothes I change into them in my minivan in the parking lot to check if the clothes fit. I make sure I park between other vans or SUVs so people can't see me.

Kimberley
08-31-2006, 01:31 PM
Karen,
When you going to put curtains up on the windows to the vehicle?

Kimberley

Karren H
08-31-2006, 02:09 PM
Karen,
When you going to put curtains up on the windows to the vehicle?

Kimberley

Who needs curtains!! Changed in the car, in broad daylight, grocery store parking lot. Skirt, top, boots, makeup and hair..already had my lingerie on but No one even glanced my way,, lol.

Love Karren

dancer1
08-31-2006, 03:32 PM
If iam going to wear a dress i will change at the location IE hotel, or host home. If i wearing jeans which i wear mostly and a blouse i travel enfem. By the way Victorias Secret Fall Casual 2006 pg 11 A,B,E just order for the next night out its a sin that Iam only a size 4 limited to what i can wear:devil: :devil: :hugs: Nadeen

Eileen
08-31-2006, 03:37 PM
I change most any place. It is so much nicer to get totally ready at home. Doing that does pose a risk of being seen leaving the house in a dress. At this point if I am found out, oh well. Ellie you just have to get out enfem! It is so wonderful. If I get to AZ this winter we will have to get together and get you out. You will be hook for sure!

Eileen

Jenna1561
08-31-2006, 03:43 PM
I use the family/unisex bathrooms also, but they are few and far between in my part of the country, so if I cant change at home, I will change in my minivan, or, I rent a storage unit about the size of a garage, in cooler weather, I sometimes go there.

Jenna

vbcdgrl
08-31-2006, 04:08 PM
I thought of doing this a while back when I noticed most of the self service gas stations with convenience stores have "unisex" restrooms. There's no urinal, of course, just a toilet and sink. The whole room has a door with a lock. But, I would think you have to go in prepared. Karren, can you give the details of how you pull this off?
By the way, since I live alone, I usually change at home. Once in a while I'll get a motel room close to my destination. To me, getting dressed, makeup and all that is a big part of the fun. This unisex restroom thing sounds exciting, gonna have to scope out a few so I know exactly where they are

Vikki

Marla S
08-31-2006, 04:30 PM
Probably I don't count :D , but I don't change anymore.
Sometimes I adjust a little bit, depending on the occasion, but then I know afore.

Deborah
08-31-2006, 04:33 PM
LOL...occasionally i'll be on the road and bring something with me. I'll change in the car, walk around a deserted area then drive off and change elsewhere before i reach my destination.

Kristen Kelly
08-31-2006, 04:36 PM
I change most any place. It is so much nicer to get totally ready at home. Doing that does pose a risk of being seen leaving the house in a dress. At this point if I am found out, oh well. Ellie you just have to get out enfem! It is so wonderful. If I get to AZ this winter we will have to get together and get you out. You will be hook for sure!

Eileen

At home, the neighbors must have seen by now,I have left in the daylight many a time no comments yet. A girls got to do what a girls got to do.

Sharoncd
08-31-2006, 04:42 PM
Car, woods, bathrooms, parking lots where ever I get dressed without any hassles. I do like the idea of unisex bathrooms.

Sharon

EricaCD
08-31-2006, 04:44 PM
For me getting dressed and made up is half the fun, so I don't think I'd be terribly interested in a quick-change location for getting enfemme. (I'd probably also forget a zillion things.) I would, however, like to have a reliable means for doing a back-to-male quick change, and unisex bathrooms would probably work well for that.

Erica

DeniseNY
08-31-2006, 04:49 PM
I guess I hide in plain sight.

There are too many people watching in my neighborhood when I leave the house, so I leave partially dressed.

I put my makeup and lingerie on inside the house and leave in male attire. While I am driving, I will usually look for an out-of-the-way place and slip into my dress or my skirt and top while I'm in the car. When I am stopped at a light or a stop sign, I will change shoes. Then, when I turn a corner and see no one ahead of me and no one behind me, I will put my wig and earrings on. While I am driving, I already look the part, so I just pull out my lipstick and finish the job. By the time I get to where I am going, voila! Instant Denise!

Then when I return from where I am going, I can't have people seeing me go into my house en femme, so I reverse the process. I change out of my clothes while I am driving. When I am on a straightaway or a curve and no one is ahead of me or behind me, I pull off the wig and earrings. I take off my top as I am putting my male shirt back on. When all the femme gear is off, I fold it up and put it away. I wipe off the lipstick and as much makeup as I can get off. I change back into my male shoes at a light or stop sign. I squeeze into drab while on the road. When I make it home, I am already changed back and only have to take a shower to get off the last of the lipstick and makeup.

I actually did that last night. Can't wait to do it again!

Karren H
08-31-2006, 06:41 PM
For me getting dressed and made up is half the fun, so I don't think I'd be terribly interested in a quick-change location for getting enfemme. (I'd probably also forget a zillion things.) I would, however, like to have a reliable means for doing a back-to-male quick change, and unisex bathrooms would probably work well for that.

Erica

Well Erica, "Quick" might be a misnomer...I've spent up to a half hour changing in a family restroom...luckily no one needed to use it since they are also usually handicap accessible. And since I live in the southwest corner of the state, there are rest areas heading south and west so they are really handy for going and comeing back from enfemme business trips..

Love Karren

DeeInGeorgia
08-31-2006, 10:07 PM
I also use my Grand Caravan to change. But I wait until I get home late at night when the kids are in bed so I can get back in the house to clean off the makeup.

I used to have to wait until I got to the local Tri-Ess meeting to change, but have found that at 7:30 AM, there are not many people in the super Walmart and Super Target parking lots to be worried about.

Karren H
08-31-2006, 11:12 PM
Anyone ever check in to the hotel enfemme?

I always end up partially changing back to maleish then checking in then changing back... Most of the hotels i frequent know the male me and there is always the chance of coworkers that are down for some other reason, staying at the same hotel.... Pain in the ass....Especially after a 6 hour enfemme trip but you have to do what you have to do... lol

Love Karren

Jesse69
08-31-2006, 11:12 PM
Yeah Karren - you should get a Dodge Grand Caravan for quick changing.

What do you drive now?

Karren H
08-31-2006, 11:19 PM
I drive an 03 Ford Ranger 4x4 FX4/Level II pickup or the wife's Toyota Sienna minivan if I'm in soccer mom mode!!! lol On business its the company Jeep Grand Cherokee... took the company Jeep Liberty out last trip....almost killed myself trying to change in that little thing!! hehehe

Love Karren

Billijo49504
08-31-2006, 11:35 PM
Gee Karren, at my Home Depot, you are lucky if they got TP in the stalls. And I've been in both sides...BJ
PS. I like traveling with a motorhome, then I have my closet and bathroom with mwe. But usually I change at home.

Sally24
09-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Still have 1 older child at home so things can get interesting.

I prefer to leave home totally en femme, just makes the whole make-up thing much easier. A few times I have left the house in drab, had my wife drive, and changed on the highway at 70mph. The truckers only get interested when the breasts come out of the box. Stop at the far end of a parking lot to finish the make-up...then onto shopping. We just got a mini-van, so will probably be using that when needed, so much more room!

Changing back to Clark Kent is almost always the same. We have our last meal of the trip as two girls, then back to the car. Stop at a deserted rest area/weigh station. Off comes the wig and make-up. If anybody is near, I have a blanket to cover the naughty bits during "the change". Then home again.

Hoping to simplify things in the coming years, but you do what you have to do to make it all work.

Sally

Patty
09-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks Karren-you are always giving me new ideas (your experiences) now to find a unisex restrooms in the area. I usually leave home dressed (in the early evening) except for the wig. House to garage no one can see. :thumbsup:
It would be nice to be able to change after running drab errands.

Patty

Karyn
09-01-2006, 11:35 AM
If it's at night and I'm alone I prefer to change at home - good light and everything's right at hand. If I'm out, I'll use unisex bathroom if I can, otherwise I've changed in the car, out in the woods, or any other out of the way place I could find. SOmetimes I'll change clothes in the middle of an outing, from pants to skirt, or bare legs to stockings. Have done that in post office lobbies, bank lobbies after hours, or bus stops - I like that someone might get a look at that from a distance...

KarenSusan
09-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Post office Lobbies??! Wow, Karyn, you've got guts.:happy:

Karren H
09-01-2006, 12:31 PM
If it's at night and I'm alone I prefer to change at home - good light and everything's right at hand. If I'm out, I'll use unisex bathroom if I can, otherwise I've changed in the car, out in the woods, or any other out of the way place I could find. SOmetimes I'll change clothes in the middle of an outing, from pants to skirt, or bare legs to stockings. Have done that in post office lobbies, bank lobbies after hours, or bus stops - I like that someone might get a look at that from a distance...

WOW is right...ever get outed at the outing? Lol. Obvious you don't care who sees you change... Do you do your makeup and hair at bus stops also?

Love Karren

JenniferMint
09-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Changing in unisex bathrooms could be funny if they're the kind where you have to get a key from the attendant to get into...

The attendant gives the key to a guy, and then a girl comes back and returns the key!

Karren H
09-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Changing in unisex bathrooms could be funny if they're the kind where you have to get a key from the attendant to get into...

The attendant gives the key to a guy, and then a girl comes back and returns the key!

I've had attendents see me coming and going before as male and female. And once when coming home from a trip to VA last year, I got out of the car as Karren and went inside the rest area...there was a family from FL in a minivan parked next to me and they saw me go in female and sure enough when I came out as a guy they were still there... Lol. As I entered the car to leave I glanced over and at least 4 pair of eyes were staring at me. Hehehe.

Presto chango!!

Love Karren

Tina Dixon
09-01-2006, 10:21 PM
I guess I'm going give it a go my self one of these days, sounds like fun.

Karren H
09-01-2006, 10:38 PM
I guess I'm going give it a go my self one of these days, sounds like fun.

You'll like it!! Funny today I googled "family restroom". And the restroom association website says that they are perfect for special needs people!! And the way I see it we are special and have way more needs than the normal guy so they must have built them with us in mind!! Hehe

Love Karren

Tina Dixon
09-01-2006, 10:40 PM
You'll like it!! Funny today I googled "family restroom". And the restroom association website says that they are perfect for special needs people!! And the way I see it we are special and have way more needs than the normal guy so they must have built them with us in mind!! Hehe

Love Karren
Well Im going to put some stuff in the car and give it a go when the time is right.

Karren H
09-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Well Im going to put some stuff in the car and give it a go when the time is right.

Cool. Try the rest area at Clare on 75. Pretty large one!! Or how about on a ferry boat between Macinaw City and the island!! Take the slow one..more time to do your makeup. Lol. Or Bobblo island!! Windsor tunnel?? Lol

I'd like to try one of those new restrooms, their pay and large, kind of oblong. I think theirs a few downton Pittsburgh. Very European looking but don't know how long you get for your money? Hate to be half done transforming and be ejected out into the street! Hehehe

Anyone ever tried a train or a plane? Or a crosscountry overnight bus. Everyone falls asleep and in the morning when they wake up you've changed... LOL. "Mom! That lady must have changed seats with that guy that was there last night". :)

Or how about a golf coarse. Accidently shag your ball into the woods and come back out in a cute little golf skirt.

How about a big ferris wheel??

Love Karren

Tina Dixon
09-01-2006, 11:05 PM
Try the rest area at Clare on 75
Gee about 40 miles from home, I don't think I could wait that long:D

JiveTurkeyOnRye
09-02-2006, 07:53 AM
t its a sin that Iam only a size 4 limited to what i can wear

Oh, you mean like, everything? My size 12/14 feels soooo sorry for you :tongueout

Billie1
09-02-2006, 08:21 AM
How about a big ferris wheel??

Love Karren

Karren, you've done it again! The mind boggles!:D

Karren H
09-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Gee about 40 miles from home, I don't think I could wait that long:D

I know!! I remember seeing your address scrawled on the ladies room wall there. :D. Or was that the mens room?? Hehehe

Love Karren

Lisa Golightly
09-02-2006, 08:36 AM
Where-ever she wants me to strip... after all I'm her 'bitch'.

Sam-antha
09-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Unisex toilets are the handiest place to have a quick shave if you have been out in a strange town all day...That could be a major repair job in winter, but in summer, well it is just the lipstick that gets redone.

Karren H
09-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Found a new place to change.....near the office in a county park, the one on the right...very roomy but near a major intersection....plan to try it out next week, take the afternoon off and go shopping...

Love Karren