PDA

View Full Version : Big Step Today

Sandygal
08-31-2006, 09:10 PM
I can't believe I did it. I took what for me is a huge step. When I came home from work.I had an hour to kill before my wife came home. So I did what most of us do. I slipped into my favorite bra, panties, skirt and top. Then I sat down to check out my favorite site. I knew she was about to arrive and I so much didn't want to remove my panties or bra. Instead I removed my skirt and top and left on my panties. For the first time I left on the bra and pulled on a t shirt. I kept looking in the mirror and finally decided it wasn't obvious. My nerves were a tingling.Like many of you, my wife knows,but out of sight, out of mind. We had dinner and then sitting at the table we had to do some paper work. Now I figure that woman are very observent, because I'm sure I looked a little more sizeable than usual. But she said nothing. So I am still sitting here, late at night, and feeling real good. I now have my clothes in my closet and I feel I can wear more of my fem clothes. I so hope she noticed, but like everyone says. Take it slow. I just hope the bubble doesn't burst like other post I've seen. I also figure that she will never talk about it unless I take more chances. I have asked her to scratch my back and she has noticed the panties now and then. She will just make a small moan and continue scatching. But the bra might be a huge step. Wish me luck. I can't believe how excited I am to tell you all this.
Sorry I'm long winded gurls
Sandy

Jenna1561
08-31-2006, 09:15 PM
Way to go girl! It is such a rush - what a feeling. Hope everything continues well. Take it 1 day at a time, enjoy the little successes and watch them build over time. Good Luck

Jenna

nikisbest
08-31-2006, 09:29 PM
You know I have noticed that my wife doesnt seem to know I have one on either. Sometimes when my mother in law comes over, my wife will say, do you have one on or did you wear one today. To see if I want to go inside and take it off so she want see any straps or whatever. I always thought she knew everytime, guess I was either wrong or she doesnt pay any attention.
Niki

JoanFlores
08-31-2006, 09:34 PM
After reading your letter I have been inspiered to dream of the day my wife will put up with me wearing panties and bra.

Deanna2
08-31-2006, 09:50 PM
It is great to be able to keep your clothes out in the open even if it is only in a closet. I can leave my skirts and tops on the bed just like all my drab gear and it doesn't draw any comment. So much better than having to hide them away.

Sandygal
08-31-2006, 09:53 PM
It is so exciting for me to let her catch small glimpses of my hidden world. To let her catch me in panties and I hope in the bra, is so fantastic. I swear its more exciting than getting my first car. I wore the bra within 3' of her for 3 hours tonight. She went to bed and my heart is still racing. If our SO realized the power they would have over us. If they would openly accept us, we would be so happy, we would move the world for them.

Wenda
08-31-2006, 11:00 PM
If our SO realized the power they would have over us. If they would openly accept us, we would be so happy, we would move the world for them.
Wow, do you have THAT right! I have been working on growing my breasts. My GF has incredible boobs. We have not been able to be intimate for several months due to health issues she is dealing with. We were at my place at the lake and a couple of times she went to work on my boobs and my nipps! Mind Blowing! It is a combo of male/female experience! If she only really understood and knew the power, I would be her slave for life. I feel truly blessd and fortunate to have her in my life.
My advice is to move towards complete, and I mean TOTAL honesty, then you are free to totally enjoy the experiences.
Congratulations on a very successful and rewarding first step. Keep stepping. :happy: :happy: :happy: w.

eleyna
08-31-2006, 11:02 PM
Maybe rent some Eddie Izzard movies from Netflix, watch them with her :) Give her good thoughts about guys who like to dress up :) Ok - perhaps apply a little subtlety - I mean don't let her come home to you looking smug with a pile of Eddie dvds and all her chores done, and part way thru say "So do these look good on me" :) But one might be a bit of an icebreaker.