PDA

View Full Version : no of wedding dresses

Tiana
09-01-2006, 03:31 AM
just wondered how many wedding dresses you all had if any, i currently have 4 but off course would like more but my wife has said not till we can get more wardrobe space

suzy
09-01-2006, 03:44 AM
Well, I hate to admit it but I don't have a single wedding dress.....unless you count my wifes...:D

tekla west
09-01-2006, 04:49 AM
I had one, it was dyed black and then covered in stage blood for Halloween a few years ago. No use for one other than that.

rachel_rachel
09-01-2006, 04:52 AM
I have 3, my girlfriend still has her dress from her debut, i count that as one of mine cos she doesn't fit into it anymore, and i have 2 of my own.

Kate Simmons
09-01-2006, 07:30 AM
I have one, Hon. How many times do you think I'm going to get married? Hoping to find some wonderful guy soon (hint. hint).:happy: Ericka Kay

Melissa Ryan
09-01-2006, 07:44 AM
I got one! And its there for a purpose! I am lookin forward to that day I tell ya! Me and my baby, sooooo cool! :happy:

Ashley Helen
09-01-2006, 08:17 AM
Until very recently I have never thought about putting a wedding dress on but I saw some pictures of one of the girls on here and she looked fabulous. Now I am consider trying one when I visit a dressing service in the future.

Helen xx

Sharon86
09-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Just the 1 for me, with all the matching trimmings, but not many opportunities to wear it though:thumbsdn:

Tiffy
09-01-2006, 09:05 AM
I have one that I recently bought from our sister Gaby. I love it.

April Marie

Naima
09-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Only 2. Both custom made by my seamstress. Made of the shiniest n softest satin. Yummy.:heehee:

sky0629
09-01-2006, 11:52 AM
I have zero wedding dresses but would enjoy a couple in the future
Sky

SherriePall
09-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Sadly, none. But I would love to try one on and pose in it. Something to look forward to.

susann_gardener
09-01-2006, 12:03 PM
I too have none, due to non-acceptance and therefore no place to keep them. Doesn't mean I haven't tried them on in consignment shops. :heehee:

Ashlee
09-01-2006, 12:57 PM
I posted about this on 29th. i got my first one (for free!! the only way to get one!) of the internet and i wasn't able to get some pics this week. i'm hoping, determined to do so come monday. i won't be able to attach the veil as that would require bobby pins but i will just set it atop my head where it would be and the extended veil piece i might be able to attach as it has a hairclip type thing on it already. that might not be seen in the pics. i would love to be able to have aet of pics done in it like karen hutton did. that would be awesome! we'll see what happens...

Tina Dixon
09-01-2006, 01:00 PM
It would be neat to have some pictures done in one but besides that I see no reason to even have one let alone more than one.

eleventhdr
09-01-2006, 02:04 PM
No wedding dresses as of yet but sure would like to have at least one.

I once thought about buying one oin a thift store but never did get around to it yet.

I would if and when I were ever to get married love to wear a wedding dress instead of mlae wedding cloths it is so much more lovely to be able to dress in this hmmm.

Just a few weeks ago i was at a motel and saw a new bride all decked out in here wedding dress it was just so lovely the guy was stucj\k in his mlae wedding cloths but she looked just really great.

I would opt out for tjis or just perhaps like back in the 1960's when the hippies used to get married in the nude that i would love just as well
sic\nce i am old enough to be an aging hippie which i am really oh well if any of you are from that time as well then you do know just what i do mean hmmm.

either way as a girl or in the nude right.

Jay Suzy!

Mitzi
09-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Tina...(BTW, I agree with Tamara, you should have a picture taken in one in front of your garage door:D )

I guess it's like the old saying goes, if you aren't one, no explanation is possible, if you are, no explanation is necessary. It's just such a wonderful feeling. And like any other item of clothing, you see something you like, you check your cookie jar...

I have three gowns, long sleeve, sleeveless, and strapless.

Mitzi

Tiffany Anne 9954
09-01-2006, 04:23 PM
I own 2 wedding gowns as of now.
The first one was bought with the help of a cd friend i know who also knew the store owner.
The second one was bought with the help of a gg friend i know where i live now. It was bought at a co signment store.

wendy
09-01-2006, 04:24 PM
none, but would like to own one someday.:happy:

sophieuk
09-01-2006, 04:47 PM
When you say WEDDING dresses, does this also mean dresses you w ould wear to a wedding? I have one bride dress, four brides maids. So beauitful to wear. A good tip if you want to try on a wedding dress, and this REALLY DOES WORK. Go to a bride shop and explain to the person behind the counter that you are starring in a local play as a magical fariy godmother. And, you need to sort your own costume. They will help you out and also, if you take a camera, you can say you need photos to show the director of the play. YEs, it does work and have tried it many a times.

love sophieuk

Kimberly
09-01-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm not getting married, why would I need a dress?!

:heehee:

Delline
09-01-2006, 07:19 PM
I've got 2, and I love them.

Angie G
09-01-2006, 11:44 PM
None but I did have one on one time it felt great :hugs:
Angie G.

Tiana
09-07-2006, 02:09 PM
just very surprised that at present 70% have no wedding dresses. it really is to me the ultimate in feminine experience to wear a bridal gown. maybe its a step too far for some though i do appreciate it is so difficult for so many of you having to dress in secret in a family enviroment and hiding a wedding dress may be difficult but come on you wedding dress owners help get this 70% down x

KateLongman27
09-07-2006, 02:12 PM
I don't have a wedding dress however I will one of these days obtain a wedding dress maybe a strapless one (Dream would have one personally made! - But I doubt it) as I like they're design but for those of us who dress privately it is a bit of a pain but I can think of places to hide it!

Sarah Rabbit
09-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I never thought about having 'One' until I started reading some past threads. Now the thought has crossed my mind more that once. Perhaps one day:happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Wendy me
09-07-2006, 04:58 PM
i have no wedding dresses ....and don't ever plan on getting one or more ....hanging out at home in a wedding dress???? and going out wearing one ??? to each their own i see no need to get one.....

Dana Jones
09-07-2006, 05:01 PM
I have two wedding gowns and about 8 bridesmaid dresses. A short black strapless dress took 3 fittings at the bridal shop before they were happy with the fit. It is the best experience.

Bernice
09-07-2006, 11:19 PM
I have no wedding dress, but I do have a bridesmaid dress, and plan to make more.

Donna1391
09-09-2006, 04:18 PM
I have 5 wedding gowns. I wear my out at holloween time so much fun running around town wearing a wedding gown . try it you'll like it Donna

Lindsay Marie
09-09-2006, 04:47 PM
This is gonna sound weird but I have no desire to own a wedding dress, nor do I have the desire to be married in one should I ever get married. I know that for most CD's that is the ultimate dressing experience, but not me. Then again I am a simple girl so that may contribute to it.