PDA

View Full Version : owwww

nyuu-nyuu
09-01-2006, 08:25 AM
hiii..! i just got a consolation for laser hair removalness on my facial hair.. it hurt so much.. aah i'm gonna die when i get it all done cause it hurt lots just getting a test patch done.. *dies* is your face all smooth and not hairy after the first treatment?

KateW
09-01-2006, 11:02 AM
owch! I don't think I'm brave enough to go through that. And besides which, when I'm older I may decide to grow a comedy moustache to enter into competitions.

JenniferMint
09-01-2006, 03:26 PM
hiii..! i just got a consolation for laser hair removalness on my facial hair.. it hurt so much.. aah i'm gonna die when i get it all done cause it hurt lots just getting a test patch done.. *dies* is your face all smooth and not hairy after the first treatment?

By "consolation", I assume you meant "consultation"?

I've done 3 or 4 treatments so far out of a total of 5. The first treatment took out 60-80% of my hair, but each additional treatment is diminishing returns.

The test patch didn't hurt so much for me though.

DonnaT
09-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Didn't they give you a topical ointment to apply and somewhat numb the area before the tests?

Teresa Amina
09-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh, sure! Go and scare me; I'm getting my consultation on the 20th! :D

Rachel Morley
09-01-2006, 08:51 PM
....is your face all smooth and not hairy after the first treatment?

I had my first treatment session a couple of weeks ago. Here's what I posted about it. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37487

To answer your question about being smooth after one session....well I guess each person is different, but for me, I'm very happy and feeling encouraged that it's all going to be worth the money and pain because after only one session, there is noticably less five o'clock after work in the evenings. I also find that after shaving in the mornings my face is much smoother. So I'm really quite excited about the prospect of good results after my planned six sessions :happy:

nyuu-nyuu
09-27-2006, 05:53 PM
grr when i went to get my first treatmenty done they said laser wasn't burning the hairs right.. and when i went for the test patch it did work.. she said it was cos i have redish in the hairs.. im confused.. they said if i go to a place in dublin they might be able to do it cos they have a stronger laser thing.. but its so farr.. is there any other ways to get rid of the stubbleyness?>_<

Sandra
09-28-2006, 04:31 AM
The darker the hair the better laser works, My SO has had 4 sessions now and is very pleased with the results.

nyuu-nyuu
09-29-2006, 02:04 PM
i knooow.. they said it wont work on mine.. but when i got the test patch done they said it would.. i'm confusedish=[..