PDA

View Full Version : new here and might as well start gripin now haha

ty7
09-01-2006, 10:41 AM
hello all, seems that this site is very open and honest..i'm new to this, well not the whole dressing, but the talking about it, not that i really need to talk about it...but here is one thing that bothers me...when i take my girlfriend out, we get stares, which is fine...but i am always wondering if the stares are 1. at me because they can tell...2. at me because i look too young (i'm24 but usually get told i look about 14) and i have this amazingly beautiful girl on my arm (who looks her age)...3. or at her cuz she is amazingly beautiful. haha I know no one can answer this but its just annoying, i can handle the looks, but not when they do the stare and the whisper, only because i'm wondering what they're saying and I'm obviously looking right back at them when they do it, it's just disrespectful and if i were going to talk about someone i would wait til they atleast sat down so as to not make it obvious.

yep great way to introduce myself haha but its nice to be here

CaptLex
09-01-2006, 11:47 AM
yep great way to introduce myself haha but its nice to be here
Hey, Ty:

Nothing wrong with griping - it's very common around here. Welcome to the forum! :wave2: Nice to have you here. Hope you'll have a look around, get comfy and stay a while.

From your profile pic I would say people are staring 'cause they're jealous - you two make a cute couple! :thumbsup:

ty7
09-01-2006, 11:54 AM
thanks capt, i do think i will stay a while. haven't stopped reading the posts since i started yesterday haha. and thanks for the compliment. unfornutately, i'm too new to see anyones profiles yet, but i look forward to meeting some new people.

Kieron Andrew
09-01-2006, 12:22 PM
shes hot and your so boy!! thats why!!! and probably jealous cos they see u with what seems a older woman, well thats what it looks like to me lol

well to the forum btw!! oh btw you didnt say where you were from on your profile? just being nosey hehee

ty7
09-01-2006, 12:42 PM
haha thanks for the compliment!

i didn't post where i'm from basically because i have this weird paranoia that someone is going to see me on here. let me explain this. i know who and what i am, or i thought i did. i just thought i was gay and that i felt comfortable the way i looked and dressed and that was that. i know i don't like my gender and all that but i never really thought of myself as a crossdresser. its just been who i am my entire life..ya know..without a label i guess. i see now that there is no stereotypical crossdresser...because there are some that want to be guys that like guys and some want to be girls that still like girls and then vice versa..so there is a broad range that i've never really heard of. but now that i think about it more and read some info, i realize that i don't think i am gay at all, but that i am a boy in a girl's body.

so the paranoia part...my mom and my aunt are the only people (besides friends, all my friends know i'm "gay") that know for sure, like that i have told. the rest of my family is left to assume...which is ok and not ok with me. i want them to know who i really am..but i feel the same as many do.. they are the most important thing to me and i would rather sacrifice my utter and complete happiness than to possibly loose them. thats just how ifeel about it, i know others will disagree. but in my house, with my gf, or away from this small town, i am who i want to be.

its kinda like i know what i am...but do not know how to get to that point because there are so many difficult things, ie job, explaining to people, dealing with people, cost, time off due to the change, planning etc that i just can't afford to take on right now.

i could go on and on as could many of us i'm sure...but after that whole explanation, haha, guess you shouldn't have asked where i'm from...i'm from NE pennsylvania

Kieron Andrew
09-01-2006, 12:46 PM
i could go on and on as could many of us i'm sure...but after that whole explanation, haha, guess you shouldn't have asked where i'm from...i'm from NE pennsylvanialol........i like your style, your gonna fit in just fine here!! lol

mistunderstood
09-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Welcome to the the zoo, Ty7. Hope you like it here.

ty7
09-01-2006, 02:45 PM
thank you all, i am quite enjoying myself here so far

CaptLex
09-01-2006, 02:58 PM
its kinda like i know what i am...but do not know how to get to that point because there are so many difficult things, ie job, explaining to people, dealing with people, cost, time off due to the change, planning etc that i just can't afford to take on right now.
:yt:

I know what you mean . . . I have to take it all just a little step at a time or it gets overwhelming. The first step was to figure myself out, which this site helped me do, after that it's been a lot of baby steps. You'll get there. :happy:

RevMoonSerpent
09-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Welcome to the nut house Ty7. You'll come to see that everyone here is friendly and feel free to rant all you like. Just like some of the others have said you & your gf look great together.
Try not to worry to much about what other people think of you. I know it's tough but, as long as you are happy with yourself than everyone else can just go to :censor:.

privateperks
09-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Hi Ty, I agree - it's the older lady thing that's making them look. You look fine.

Felix
09-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Hi TY and welcome :hugs: hope you don't mind me saying but you really remind me of someone I met not so long ago can't get over the likeness. Are you from Uk hope you don't mind me asking. Ya GF is very pretty hun!! Well have fun here its a great place to be :D

ty7
09-02-2006, 03:18 PM
silva, ya know i get that comment a lot, like people feeling like they've met me before...but no i am not from the UK..i am from the US...thanks for the welcome