PDA

View Full Version : A Crack in the Dam

Jaydee
09-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Hello to my sisters,
I have to relate a major breakthrough in my life. Where it will lead I do not know.
I have always considered my self deeply closeted. Until I found this site a few months ago, no one in the world knew of my CDing. Over the last few months I have grown to better accept myself and my feelings. I have grown braver with respect to CDing.
It is a long story but a few years ago, I had started wearing panties "for comfort". My wife didn't object as long as I followed a few rules: black only, no lace, and I couldn't borrow hers. lol. I don't believe she suspected any thing more.
A couple days ago, she was looking in a clothing catalog and we started talking about the different clothes. She expressed her dislike of almost all clothes for women. She would be happiest in sweatshirt, jeans and hiking boots. Her favorite hosery is hiking socks. Eventually, the discussion got around to why she especially disliked pantyhose.
We were out shopping yesterday, and I finally got up the nerve. I picked up a pair of pantyhose and put them in the cart (now how did I know the correct size?). She gave me a quizzical look, and I said I would explain later. When I got the chance, I explained my interest and facination with pantyhose, after our previous conversation. I didn't explain everything, but answered her questions. She was a little uneasy and disconcerted, but did not directly object to my wearing them.
Last night I was wearing them under shorts. She didn't notice, or say anything. It was a tremendous feeling of relief and/or exhilleration to be out in the open. She is out for the day today, so here I sit at the computer, in my black panties, and pantyhose, she knows and accepts (at least a little). Of course she doesn't know about the bra, dress and high heels. hehe.
It is a little crack in my dam of secrecy, but it feels good, (if scary). I don't want to overwhelm her or take it too fast. It is a new road. I don't know where it will lead, only time will tell.

Jaydee

SherriePall
09-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Jaydee -- You have it right. Take it easy because that road can go downhill very fast. Congratulations of making the progress that you have.

lahr
09-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Hello Gal. Congrats on that first step in panty hose. It felt good huh?..lahr.

Laura Jane
09-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Hello to my sisters,
My wife didn't object as long as I followed a few rules: black only, no lace, and I couldn't borrow hers.
Jaydee

Do you realise how bad that sounds!

Is you wife a control freak? Are you getting off on a Sub/Dom relationship?

Ashley Helen
09-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Hi Jaydee
Congratulations on the progress made.

Helen xx

Sandra
09-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Do you realise how bad that sounds!

Is you wife a control freak? ?

Oh come on I set limits with Nigella and now she CDs 24/7, I needed to be in control until I got my head round things and understood more and just maybe Jaydee's wife feels the same.

Jaydee,
You have taken a little step further, now just don't rush or push things if your SO has more questions then try to answer as honest as possible.

Laura Jane
09-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Oh come on I set limits with Nigella and now she CDs 24/7, I needed to be in control until I got my head round things and understood more and just maybe Jaydee's wife feels the same.

Did your control extend to doing an Henry VIII on the colour of your partners knickers!

Don't get me wrong, I see the need for give and take, but micro managing your partners knicker draw is a bit OTT!

Jaydee
09-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Laura Jane, As she doesn't know of the extent of my CDing,I understood this requirement as making my wearing of panties a little less feminine and therefore less threatening to her. If that allowed my wearing panties, I was willing to oblige.

Sandra
09-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Did your control extend to doing an Henry VIII on the colour of your partners knickers!

Don't get me wrong, I see the need for give and take, but micro managing your partners knicker draw is a bit OTT!

No I did not manager Nigellas Knickers, I told her when she could dress which in the begining wasn't very often.

Nothing in my eyes is OTT for a wife whos SO CDs, she like the CDer is mostlikely on her own with know one to chat to and keeping things to a minimum is sometimes the only way to cope.

DonnaT
09-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Seems to me Jaydee's wife was thinking clearly.

Black briefs are worn by guys, and if spotted when Jaydee bent over or something, then no problem. Pink or lace around the waist, etc, could raise a few eyebrows.

Lanore
09-01-2006, 04:02 PM
I agree with DonnaT. The public can be real animals when pink pops out. There are plenty of styles and colors to choose from when buying female attire. Jaydee, you and your wife are taking baby steps and that is a good thing.
Lanore

Sandygal
09-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Hi Jaydee...I loved your post. It seems that most of the gurls on this site are completly out, so to hear from someone else making tiny steps is great. I'm just letting my wife see little peeks now and then . Until she complains, I will try a little more. If she complains, I will back off. But if we don't keep testing the waters, some of us will never get anywhere.....Sandy

Marla GG
09-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi Jaydee,

It's good that you are making some progress with communicating your desires to your wife, and that you were able to explain some things and answer her questions. I have to echo everyone else's wise advice here: take it slowly at this point. You're at a crucial jucture where your actions can have quite an impact on your wife's eventual ability to accept your dressing fully, or not, and rushing into things she's not ready for is a surefire way to turn her off to the whole idea.

It is especially important that the answers you give her now, even if they aren't deep and complete, are essentially accurate regarding your reasons for wanting to dress. It is really hard if you start out saying "I wear them for warmth," or "It's just a hobby," or some such thing, because later when you reveal the extent of what it really means to you, your earlier explanations will be seen as dishonest. Better to be upfront from the beginning.

Congrats again on making a good start -- here's wishing the best for you.

Hugs,
Marla

Caitlintgsd
09-01-2006, 04:49 PM

Jaydee,
You have taken a little step further, now just don't rush or push things if your SO has more questions then try to answer as honest as possible.

My wife used to do that as well. Now her only concern is that I not go flaunting before the children. I'm not sure what difference it really makes as my daughter (10) and my son (16) already know for the most part. I've seen him looking up GID on the web and my daughter has stated outright that I've gone out dressed. But it's really a small price to pay as she let's me go out pretty much when I want as long as we don't have a family function planned that night.

Jaydee
09-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. I will do my best to take it slow and as honestly as possible.

Jaydee:happy:

Kimberly
09-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Good to hear you making progress. :)