PDA

View Full Version : Here at CDs we try harder!

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Hello and welcome to another day at CDs. Just like the #2 car rental company we try harder. :)

It was a typical Sunday.

Make coffee, have some. Send email, read forum, make comments.

Shave, brush teeth, get dressed in drab.

Make full breakfast, clean up kitchen, take out trash. Read fourm, make comments.

Make lunch, clean up kitchen, load dishwasher, pick up stuff in backyard put in trash. Read forum, make comments.

Fix VCR, have beer, read forum, make comments. Start laundry Load #1.

Have beer, watch tv. Put Laundry#1 in dryer, start #2, dishwasher still running. Read fourm, make comments.

Have beer, watch tv, fold L #1, #2 in dryer, start #3, unload dishwasher. Think about supper. Read fourm, make comments.

Have beer, watch tv, fold #2, #3 in dryer, start making mini meatloaf for dinner. Read fourm, make comments.

Pop ML in oven, figure how what to have with it. Read fourm, make comments.

Have beer, shave, jump in shower leave dinner with SO. Hoping it will not get forgotten.

Fold #3, SO finishing dinner. Get dressed fem, start makeup.

Have dinner with SO, not burnt, that's good thing. Finish Makeup.

Make pics for fourm.

Now its 4:30 pm.

As you can see here at CDs we do try harder to be #1.

Does anyone elso go through this?

The end result is in the pics.

Hugs and Kisses
Donna Louise

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 05:19 PM
Sorry girls for the small pics. I have yet to figure out how to put them in my post. I hate you have to go to an attachment. Maybe someone could PM me and let me know how to do it. Thanks Donna Louise

KewTnCurvy GG
12-19-2004, 05:46 PM
Sorry girls for the small pics. I have yet to figure out how to put them in my post. I hate you have to go to an attachment. Maybe someone could PM me and let me know how to do it. Thanks Donna Louise

Well you need to upload them to a server like: www.imageshack.com. It's free. If you need help ask, one of us will help. Sounds like you're quite the productive one this past Sunday:)

hugs
kew

Ashleigh
12-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Nice subject matter regardless of the pics size.

DonnaT
12-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Sounds like a busy day.

I'm working on a leg of lamb for supper now w/carrots and corn and ????

Also on the fourth load of wash!

Still in drab however :(

Sweet Susan
12-19-2004, 06:52 PM
I really enjoyed your post. An interesting view of the life within. I, however, wonder why it is that you did this all in drab, as you never seemed to have left the house. :confused:

Tristen Cox
12-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Donna, That hair is totally shimmering!! I cheated to get a few of my recent photos up on the post without links, and without actually having my own site yet. Pm me and I'll tell you how to do it.

Love
Tristen

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Susan

The grandson spent the night last nite and was here most of the day. After he leaves I will usually wait about an hour or so before I change. My daughter lives about a stones throw away. Neither have been told about this side of me yet.

Tristen, thank you. The pics are so small I'm surprised you could see them that well. It is much lighter then if looks but not near the color the real bleach blonde you usually see. I have 4 more to choose from depending on what sort of mood I'm in.

Hugs
Donna Louse

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 07:08 PM
I was trying to see if it was just me or do CDs seem to try harder for their SOs? I work, my wife doesn't and yet I always seem to have thing around the house to do.

Hugs
Donna Louise

P.S. You like Avis, We try harder

Sweet Susan
12-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Susan

The grandson spent the night last nite and was here most of the day. After he leaves I will usually wait about an hour or so before I change. My daughter lives about a stones throw away. Neither have been told about this side of me yet.

Hugs
Donna Louse

I'm sorry. I didn't know you were married until I reread your interesting situation with the man you are love with. All of what you mentioned is totally understandable. Good luck with the meatloaf.
:o

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Thanks Susan

Dinner was good, the wife did not burn it this time. :)

Donna Louise

Rikki
12-20-2004, 02:49 AM
Donna,
I know how hard it can be with the grandkids coming over to grandpas and you having to hide Donna away. And yes, I do think that we cders do help the s/o more because we can appreciate what they give to us with the acceptance.
Rikki ;)