PDA

View Full Version : Out today - sort of

KarenEdwards
09-01-2006, 10:58 PM
My wife left this morning for a one day trip with a girl friend of hers, so I had the entire day to myself. Unfortunately, I was far too busy myself to take full advantage of my freedom. Nonetheless, I wanted Karen to have a little fun even though it would be impossible for her to be totally herself.

I decided to see just how observant people are and dressed very casually in Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, Liz Claiborne knit top, panties and bra, ladies black loafers and patterned thigh-highs. I put on a necklace chain, a ladies watch and very pale pink lipstick. Everything I wore, by the way, was purchased earlier on various shopping trips as Karen. In other words, I was dressed in what Karen might wear for running errands except for the lack of full makeup and wig.

I went to the drugstore for a couple of prescriptions, filled up my 'Vette and paid for the gas inside, and, finally, ate a nondescript dinner at a local Denny's. As far as I could tell, no one I came into contact with during the day suspected anything out of the ordinary. Although I would much rather have been able to go "all the way", it was a satisfying and fun day with just enough of the fear factor to make it interesting.

Eileen
09-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Karen even a little bit feminine can be rewarding. Each month make female wardrobe gets bigger and may male wardrobe gets smaller. Naturally that makes me very happy. It is so nice when people call you mam, even when you are not totally enfem. But as you say nothing can compare with being the total girl we all are!

Eileen

Billijo49504
09-02-2006, 12:26 AM
Good for you, you servived Denny's food. That's what I call semi fem dressing. Today I had on LB jeans, a tight tshirt, so the bra and boobs would show, and my cloud walker loafers, from Avenue....BJ

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-02-2006, 01:42 AM
Congrats on an enjoyable outting.

Truth is most people really aren't that observant, and those who do generally don't care.

lahr
09-02-2006, 01:53 AM
Hiya Karen. I loveed reading about your outing....If I only had the courage.

Barb Valentine
09-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Sounds like you had a blast