PDA

View Full Version : 'In'

Calliope
09-02-2006, 02:12 AM
I'll call it 'in.' Like, getting 'in' the 'in crowd.'

I find it hard to call it 'passing' - jeez, did I ever apply waaay too much makeup, and I wore my only dress (the one that makes my hips look huge) ... out to the groovy little martini bar with the lovely lesbian bartender...

And this gal comes up to me and asks, 'where did you ever get that shiny sweater?' and I tell her [the hip vintage joint downtown] and she responds, 'ah, that figures' ... and then she tells me about her weirdo T-shirt from Japan with the f**ked up Japanese attempt at 'cool' English hip-hop slogans ... and she's, like, pulling it up to her breasts showing it off ...

And I'm thinking, yiiiikes - why didn't this ever happen to me when I was a guy?

Then I wonder (to myself) doesn't she know I'm not really a girl? It sure doesn't seem like it. There's an intimacy so easy, so unexpected, so secretive.

So, later, I'm dancing ... and these two girls start dancing next to me, around me, with me ... soon enough, they have sandwiched me between their bosoms, they are shaking me across the dance floor with their breasts ... they each got this occult grin ... it's pure bass line ...

And I'm thinking, yiiiikes - why didn't this ever happen to me when I was a guy?

As the evening wraps up, I'm dancing ... downtown lights ... mercurial magic ... and the bartender is grooving with me ... smiling ... winking ... Is there a word for it - it's not flirting, it's ...

'In.'

They took me in.

And, for an instant, I saw how beautiful their world is.

I'm never going back.

Barb Valentine
09-02-2006, 03:44 AM
Good for you
It nice to have that kind of night

Kate Simmons
09-02-2006, 06:44 AM
Sounds neat Day. I've experienced similar things with gals at the club I go to. Lotta fun, right? Ericka Kay

Gisele
09-02-2006, 07:30 AM
I would like the get "In" as well. Your night sounded like a little slice of heaven.