PDA

View Full Version : What naughty katie did!

Celeste GG
12-19-2004, 06:15 PM
I need advice about my naughty French maid katie.

I invited her to dress up in her pretty pink maids outfit and serve for the open house of my crossdressing room. it was a nice evening, but she did work hard. I did not have much time to chat to her or pay her much attention.

After we went on to a night club. She was invited, but said the she was too tired to go. After and hour or so I returned to the crossdressing room to make sure everything was clean and tidy and lock up.

And who do you think was there all dressed up in a blue sequined dress, PLAYING WITH ANOTHER MISTRESS!!!!

That naughty katie... seemingly NOT TOO TIRED after all.

Now I did not make a scene. I, like most gg's appeared to ignore the whole thing.

What makes me so angry is that if she had asked permission to PLay with the other Mistres, I would have thought that as a nice reward for good service.

And very disappointed at the other (much younger) Mistress at not asking if it was ok by mee to play with my maid . BDSM has so many old fashioned protocols that I like.

Does katie not want to be me my maid any mare cause I'm too old, or boring or anyother reason and she is too scared to tell me??? I don't know.

AND I shall not be asking her as it is beneath a Mistress.

Shall I just dismiss her for unseemly behaviour?? Or shall I give her a chance to explain. Though I have not heard form her since.

When not serving me I value katies friendship as and this has hurt me as a person.

Celeste

JoannaDees
12-19-2004, 07:34 PM
I always thought punishment was the proper protocol here. I'm not sure what, but I would think it involves frilly butts in the air! Just a thought. :eek:

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Ummmm . . . let's take a page from the Guy book here: How big a deal is it? Have you ever done this to anyone? Do you love her enough to work this out? Was this her way of telling you something?

I am sorry if I appear cold-hearted but I would NEVER break up with someone over a single instance of infidelity.

Love

Celeste GG
12-19-2004, 08:02 PM
Katie is not my life partner, but a dear friend (or so I thought) and french maid.

Maybe she is just looking for a good spanking JoannaDees! Which brings me to a new dilema. Do I spank her cause that's what she needs or do I spank her as a good and proper punishment till she screams for mercy???

JoannaDees
12-19-2004, 08:16 PM
Rachel, I don't believe infidelity is the issue. It's D/s.

And Celeste, maybe what she NEEDS is to beg for mercy? But then, why do you even ask her. It's your position to tell her! Punish her for her duplicity, then let her know to ASK next time!

StephanieCD
12-19-2004, 08:28 PM
Perhaps she should choose her own consequence, forwarned that if it does not please you something truly awful (from her POV) would happen. A test, as it were.

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 08:28 PM
Rachel, I don't believe infidelity is the issue. It's D/s
I submit to your greater wisdom, Joanna

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 08:34 PM
Perhaps she should choose her own consequence, forwarned that if it does not please you something truly awful (from her POV) would happen. A test, as it were.
hmmmmmmm you might just be on to something there, given the dynamics of the situation!

racquel
12-19-2004, 08:44 PM
Celeste,in my humble opinion katie should be punished.i'm sure not serving you for a period of time would be the most hurtful.I know that is what hurts me the most when i have displeased mistress.pain or lack of pain is subjective,absence is always hurtful.not perminent,give her the oppertunity to be better. :o

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 08:53 PM
Fastinating, it is really interesting. Yet another side of the coin. I cannot say anything because I am not versed in this subject but it is interesting.

Donna Louise

Sorry I never could spell all that well. I do good with kat and dawg and stuff like that. Words over 5 letters baffles me.

Tamara Croft
12-19-2004, 10:47 PM
Do I spank her as a good and proper punishment till she screams for mercy???

That's what I would do.... Get a nice leather whip, bind and gag her and whip that backside of hers till she's begging you to stop.... I really wish I hadn't seen this thread because I have all sorts of mean punishments going through my head now.... Tamara isn't just a nice GG :p

Tamara x

KewTnCurvy GG
12-19-2004, 10:50 PM
I pm'd Celeste some evil brew from me head; haven't heard back yet.

hugs
kew

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Tamara isn't just a nice GG :p

I pm'd Celeste some evil brew from me head; haven't heard back yet.
hmmmmm I suppose I should shut up, I don't understand this world well enough.

KewTnCurvy GG
12-19-2004, 10:57 PM
hmmmmm I suppose I should shut up, I don't understand this world well.

Yea, it's a mixed up, jumbled up world--where bad is nice and nice is bad:D

hugs
kew

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 11:01 PM
Yea, it's a mixed up, jumbled up world--where bad is nice and nice is bad:D
I don't wish to judge anyone, and I *try* to understand everyone. I have had partners who wanted me to hurt them. But, I could never relate to pain or humiliation on either side of the fence. And that is one of the VERY FEW sexual things that I could never get in to, even for a little while!

Oh well, I guess that's just me.

:confused:

Tamara Croft
12-19-2004, 11:09 PM
OMG.... I would never hurt anyone in real life.... it's just fantasy :p

Tamara x

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 11:14 PM
It takes all kinds to make a world. It just isn't me. The most that I can say for myself is that I have always tried to be "I'll be in your movie if you'll be in mine."

JoannaDees
12-20-2004, 12:36 AM
It takes all kinds to make a world. It just isn't me. The most that I can say for myself is that I have always tried to be "I'll be in your movie if you'll be in mine."
\

Oh My! You never told me you were a star in "those movies". Was it the free-wheeling 60's? Maybe the 70's, they were free, just not so free love hippie stuff ... oh yeah, you were a .... tee hee, will you never learn my little Dead Dove?

Rachel Ann
12-20-2004, 01:03 AM
Oh My! You never told me you were a star in "those movies". .... tee hee, will you never learn my little Dead Dove?
Oh, come now! And I've been trying to be nice to you!

Celeste GG
12-20-2004, 01:14 AM
Oh my you lot are evil. Thinking of punishments is half the fun.

I think I shall offer her the chance to come up with a suitable punishment.

If that does not satisfy me. It had better be good as honor must be preserved.

If not ... welll.... the post of personal "Fench Maid" is open and taking applicants! ;)

Rachel Ann
12-20-2004, 02:57 AM
post ... is open and taking applicants! ;)
hmmmm are you a switch?

melody
12-20-2004, 04:50 AM
And who do you think was there all dressed up in a blue sequined dress, PLAYING WITH ANOTHER MISTRESS!!!!
Celeste
Naughty girl !!! I think some punishment is in order (then again, when is it not?)

Does katie not want to be me my maid any mare cause I'm too old, or boring or anyother reason and she is too scared to tell me??? I don't know.

AND I shall not be asking her as it is beneath a Mistress.
Shall I just dismiss her for unseemly behaviour?? Or shall I give her a chance to explain. Though I have not heard form her since.

When not serving me I value katies friendship as and this has hurt me as a person.
Celeste

I think you two should talk it over, communication is important in any relationship. Sometimes, we need to talk outside of the roles we play.

Wendy me
12-20-2004, 06:20 AM
so hard to find good help.............mabey a good plucking?????????????????

Nina
12-20-2004, 12:32 PM
That's what I would do.... Get a nice leather whip, bind and gag her and whip that backside of hers till she's begging you to stop.... I really wish I hadn't seen this thread because I have all sorts of mean punishments going through my head now.... Tamara isn't just a nice GG :p

Tamara x
Me next please. How lucky is Tammy? Maybe you should take this up for a living? To think the other day me and Tammy were going to go out for a drink. Any chance you could sort us out a little something when we get back to yours we're both very naughty girls. ;)

DonnaT
12-20-2004, 12:34 PM
Celeste

Did she greet you properly when you returned? Even though she was no longer in uniform, you are her Mistress and desrving of proper respect in your house.

If she did not then she needs to be properly addressed next time she is serving you.

And very disappointed at the other (much younger) Mistress at not asking if it was ok by mee to play with my maid . BDSM has so many old fashioned protocols that I like.

She wasn't dressed as a maid at the time so she wasn't playing with your maid. The only protocol she broke was coming to your house instead of having your sub come the her house. You you chould have exerted your authority over them both at the time since they were in your house.

Your maid needs to understand that if the other mistress comes to your house again, you will take appropriate action (punishment) against them both. Be the alpha mistress.

As for her punishment, has she been spanked before?

If so did she enjoy it? If she did, then it wouldn't be a punishment would it.

If she has not been spanked, I'm sure the ground rules have already been set up as to whether she will accept such a punishment.

If it were me, I'd take her out in uniform and make her buy me a gift. I'd give her a note in a sealed envelope, that the sale person was to open and read. The note would indicate that she had been naughty and was being punished, and ask the sales peson to assist her in finding an appropriate gift of apology. Then have the sales person sign, telling your maid it is so you can call her and thank her for her assistance. This will ensure your maid does ask for help.

Anyway, I've written a number of CD maid fiction stories, so that's where I'm coming from.

Nina
12-20-2004, 12:35 PM
Katie is not my life partner, but a dear friend (or so I thought) and french maid.

Maybe she is just looking for a good spanking JoannaDees! Which brings me to a new dilema. Do I spank her cause that's what she needs or do I spank her as a good and proper punishment till she screams for mercy???

If your looking for a new maid i'll take the job. I wont let you down. Or maybe i will that all depends. My offer is there if you need a stand in maid.

Rachel Ann
12-20-2004, 05:07 PM
Sometimes, we need to talk outside of the roles we play.
Quite right. If you can have "safe words" you can surely have "safe places".

susanmaid
12-21-2004, 12:02 PM
I would never behave in such a fashiontowards my mistress.As it is any transgression is dealt with severely and the prospect of a sound caning or even a birching makes me quake to the point where 1 would wet my knickers,

Celeste GG
12-22-2004, 07:12 AM
susan, good to see that you have a Mistress who knows how to handle you. Maids can get so out of hand, spending far too much time prancing in front of a mirror!

Please pass on my best wishes and Seasons Greetings to your Mistress.

Tristen Cox
12-22-2004, 08:23 AM

Tamara x
u huh
Sorry but I've read your posts and I'm not betting that you are being totally truthful here :p

Tamara Croft
12-22-2004, 08:25 PM
u huh
Sorry but I've read your posts and I'm not betting that you are being totally truthful here :p

LOL... Ok well maybe I'm a tad dominant.... but not to the extreme that it would cause anyone pain.... :p

Tamara x

Tristen Cox
12-22-2004, 08:42 PM
sure.. :p

klinger
12-23-2004, 02:23 PM
I'm sure that given the recommendations you have received, your maid will be suitably reprimanded. Keep in mind that a sub can be much like a schoolchild. The response to intimidation and authority can be your most valued asset in a sub, as with a well behaved child. Just make sure to apply petticoat punishment liberally.

Let us know how it goes, and thanks for sharing! ;)

katie1
01-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Dear mistress celleste, Please accept my heart-felt apologies for what happened after the t-girl evening. I certainly didn't mean to hurt you and value your friendship greatly. I do not want a another mistress and have the greatest admiration for you. I'm just a silly maid who can't control herself when she should. I didn't plan it andwould always prefer you as my mistress if you will still have me.

I'm sure everyone here realises that you are a wonderful person and a true friend to all cross-dressers.

I hope you can forgive me.

yours apologetically

katie

Steffie
01-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Well Mistress Celeste I see your dilema an understand your position. I would never do that to a Mistress of mine and as you say you probably would have let her have some fun if she had of asked which is a very nice gesture if you ask me. I understand that you wouldn't ask her as a mistress and it would be a sad way to end a friendship if she didn't come back and explain her actions to you and avail herself to a suitable punishment. I know if I had done something so naughty I would expect to be serverly punished but I must say I would never do that to a friend I cared for beit mistress or not.

I do hope for your sake that she comes back and bends over your knee and avails her frilly bum to a good spanking as that seems only proper, but also lets you know what the problem really is. Hopefully it's just that she is a very naughty girl and needs to be further educated. There are many good coments in here and at the end of the day it's up to you as I'm sure there are many girls like myself that would love to serve you Mistress Celeste.

Steffie xxxx ;)

Steffie
01-07-2005, 08:21 AM
lol well there's your answer Mistress Celeste. Sounds like Maid Katie is in for a nice long punishment session :D

Love Steffie xx