PDA

View Full Version : Going out semi enfemm?

Donna Davis
09-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Lately my crossdressing has become more of an everyday thrill than just a hobby like it had been. I get up in the morning and do my bathrooom duties and put on mascara and a little lip gloss. Nothing to noticable! Then I will put on a bra or a cami (or both) and my forms with a baggy demin shirt over to cover up. I always wear panties even to the doctors. Its like I don't care who sees me or who knows. I know I do care, there are some people I don't want to find out about "Donna". Last week I had to go to the doctor for a check up. I wore a skinny strap white cami with built-in bra. Over that I had a blue sport jacket, boycut panties, ladies blue jeans. I felt really comfortable. I knew that I would have to remove the jacket to have my blood pressure taken, which means showing the nurse what I was wearing. I was a little nervous at first but after sitting there for about 20 minutes with out my jacket on I relaxed and enjoyed the moment. When the doctor (A lady) came in she asked me to pull my top out of the waist band so she could listen to my lungs. I know she had to realize what I was wearing but she didn't say anything about it. I readjusted everything and we talked about how I was feeling but nothing else. I walked out feeling I had taken a giant step toward freedom. Went to the bank last week wearing a red cami under a blue demin shirt, unbuttoned showing the red cami to anyone who wanted to look. I am very careful about what I do and where I do it. MY GF and I went out to eat and I wore a rose colored cami under a shirt, but I had it buttoned up half way. I thought it looked like I was hiding my "boobs" good enough not to have to wear a jacket. We went to Golden Coral, all-you-can-eat places, as I was carrying my plate back to the table I noticed a guy looking at me so I glanced down and the way I was carring my plate made my shirt tighten up showing the outline of my boobs. I was a little embarassed but not knowing the guy I didn't care. I try to look as feminine as I can wearing several necklaces at a time or anything I can. I have gone out all dressed up and really enjoyed it. I don't know why I as willing to risk the embarassment of being seen as a guy wearing womans clothes or getting ousted as a crossdresser.Is there a difference. I am sorry this is so long but I had to get if off my chest(no pum intended). I read all the posts and have gained a great deal of confidence and courage from all you ladied. Thank you very much.

Bobbie4
09-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Hi Donna
That post you wrote is where I would like to be, I am gaining confidence everyday. Today I went shopping in panties and a cammi for the first time under my jeans and polo shirt.

eleyna
09-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Chances are that guy looked at you and saw man boobs and took it as a reminder to himself to get a gym subscription :)

My cross-dressing and nurturing of the feminine elements of my personality is a personal thing; I've no desire to be femme infront of other people, it's a bit of a Dutch thing (*see below*) ;) But I do like the freedom to be enfemme at home and be comfortable. Answering the door for a delivery or pizza and knowing that my tshirt is all that's stopping the guy looking at me weirdly ;) Although I wouldn't mind being en-femme infront of people I know enjoy/are comfortable with it, a sort of "I'm real" for my girly side :)

(*see below* I lived in Holland for a year and fell in love with the place; they stamped a 'naturalization' in my passport not long before the EU made border/nationalization changes, that mean't I can't get it undone, which causes me endless fun-troubles because it means technically I'm now a Dutch citizen, *chuckle*)

tabitha_az
09-02-2006, 05:24 PM
i go out semi-femme all the time. i only do it when i am with my Significant other. i usually have full undergarments on, along with a girl's
blouse and pants. i have some low heel female boots that i wear. i also wear some light makeup and lipstick or gloss. i love it when i can do it with Her. i am trying to get up the nerve to go completely femme someday.

LaurenS.
09-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Kudos to you Donna for having the attitude you have. I would love to have the courage to go to the doctor's with all my body hair removed. I just shaved everything and hope I stay in good health until spring when I let it all grow back. I can't imagine what my doctor would say if he saw me now. Maybe I should think about changing to a woman doctor. I would feel more comfortable with that. Anyone have any doctor experiences they would like to share?
Lauren

Rachel Morley
09-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi Donna,

This is the sort of thread I like because its where I'm coming from too. My crossdressing is not a hobby, it's part of who I am and so it is expressed, to a greater or lesser extent, everyday. With the help of my wife I'm slowly but progressively feminizing my guy self to be more and more girly. My wife is one of those rare SOs who likes a feminine man and as such she encourages me to "show on the outside what's on the inside" (her words not mine).

I too have worn panties to the doctors office....and this was when I was to have an examination for a vasectomy, so I knew the (male) doctor would get a look at them. As far as wearing feminine things as a girly guy is concerned I've just started wearing upper lid black eyeliner all the time, it adds to my already feminine clothes of bra and panties, low rise boot cut jeans, girl's tennis shoes or boots, and obvious women's t-shirts and cardigans. I also wear a woman's watch and my ears have fairly large gold studs in them.

I don't think there's anything wrong with giving mixed gender signals by way of the clothes a person wears. Having said that, you go further than me because I don't wear my forms as a guy. Here's a pic of me in boy mode, you'll have to image the earrings and eyeliner :D

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/1175/angelcropped6qt.jpg

Calliope
09-02-2006, 09:22 PM
'Semi-emfemm' is just a gal's slouchy dress-down day.

The other day I skipped the makeup entirely - and still had girl vibes all day long.

It's what you do (and how how you feel), not what you wear.

sissystephanie
09-02-2006, 11:32 PM
I go out semi-enfemme almost every day. Either shopping, or to go out to eat. I wear panties almost all the time, and unless I am calling on customers I wear a bra over my natural B "girls." Some times I add forms to create a "C" cup look. I am a natural size 16, so my clothes are all pretty form fitting and show my feminine attributes off. I wear female shoes when I go out "dressed," and since it is hot here in Georgia I usually wear open toe sandals so people can see my pretty painted toes. Yes, I do get some "looks," but hey, if they don't like what they see then they shouldn't be looking! I also sometimes get compliments on my outfits. Now that is real Turn-On!!:love: