PDA

View Full Version : Shoppin in Seattle

ravens_roost2004
09-02-2006, 07:28 PM
Would someone please tell me where I could go for makeup help and advice in Seattle or close to there? Also where are the cd friendly stores in the Seattle area? I like to try on things before I buy to check fit and if it looks good on me. I have been treated pretty well on Capital Hill, but limited selections.

sissystephanie
09-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Tina,

The easiest way to find CD stuff in any city is to google "Crossdressing in whatever city you want to find out about.
I do know that there are several CD friendly places there, but can't remember the names since I haven't lived there for many years. I also know there is a Male to Female Transformation service there that sounds real good. I found that by doing the google thing. Some day I am going to fly from Atlanta to Seattle and spend some time, and money, with them. I think it will cost $300 to spend the whole day as a "girl," including going shopping, having lunch, and then going out to dinner at a nightclub. Might be a waste of money, but you can't take it with you. And I love doing "girl" stuff!:love: :love:

Good Luck on finding the right places. BTW, Ellensburg is quite a ways from Seattle, or have you moved?