PDA

View Full Version : This is a test to see if I can put pics in

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 08:11 PM
Ladies, I just want to see if this works. No need for comments as it probably will not work.

Hugs
Donna Louise

http://www.geocities.com/donna653001/1.jpg

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 08:14 PM
I think I've got it. Sorry it is not the best pic. I just grabbed one to see if I could make it work.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Tristen Cox
12-19-2004, 08:16 PM
There you go! You've got it! hehe :D Good going Donna (sorry for the long instructions) *BIG HUGS*

Love
Tristen

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 08:18 PM
You are a good teacher. Hopefully I don't get carried away. I love to show off things I buy. Usually more conservative the this ;)

Thanks again

I owe you a big hug and
kiss on the cheek

Donna Louise

racquel
12-19-2004, 08:56 PM
well done Donna.lovely legs.I've just bought a scanner now all i need is a picture and i'll feel like i'm really part of this forum.

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Sweets

Thank you. I would rather I had grabbed a more conservative one. I was in a rush. I'm glad you like it anyway.

As you know all ready you don't need a pic here. I was just frustated that I could not put one in a post. Attachments are so small. Sister Tristen was kind enough to school me in the art.

Honey, scanner? I never cared for them. I went with a digi cam. I did not like the thought of having to have pics developed by someone else. I might control the web but I can control what goes on it.

Hugs
Donna

Tamara Croft
12-19-2004, 10:35 PM
I managed to post the pics, but the links are always in the post.... how do I get rid of that tristen........help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............

Tamara x

Tristen Cox
12-20-2004, 02:13 AM
Oh please don't cry you know I'll help ya ;) It's in your pm box ;)

Love
Tristen

Julie
12-20-2004, 02:24 AM
Whopee Donna, congratulations on getting your photo posted like that, now Tristen will be busy partaking here secret to others it seems. :)

Photos looking better now they are not in minature form.

JJ

Wendy me
12-20-2004, 06:57 AM
veary nice donna i am still not good at the pitcher posting thing