PDA

View Full Version : The Girls

Phyliss
09-02-2006, 10:47 PM
This CDing thing is getting to be TOO much fun.
Friday I found myself with a bit of time on my hands, so I just had to stop in to see my friend Shelly at her shop. (she has some wonderful breast forms that I relly want to buy but they're kinda expensive) I wanted to try them on again just to be sure that I am spending my money for something that I'll be satisfied with. After all I'll be dumping more than just a few "C" notes. (These are the medical grade post surgery jobs) Shelly is about the only "certified medical fitter" in the area.
So off to the back room we go and she gets out some of her demo models (size C, I'm a natural B, but with my frame size she said that a C would suit me just fine. I trust her opinion greatly. After putting them in a nice bra she had brought from the front of the store, I looked in the mirror and was quite surprised at how nice they looked. I wouldn't have believed that I could wear a "C" size and not look "too big" The fun part was that she was treating me as just another lady who needed something to help the look. Adjusting the straps to get the right lift and projection. Very professional person. Which is all I want.
After I had been "fitted" we were chatting about my dressing and she asked me if I ever wore a dress, rather than just skirts and blouses. I mentioned that I didn't have any dresses. At that comment she told me to follow her across the hall to the dress shop next to her store. I'm not unfamiliar with the place. I've bought some skirts and cords there before and Emily knows about me. Shelly pointed me to a really cute LBD that is just "to die for", saying the she could get a nice little "cami style bra" with a bit of lace on the top that would be just perfect under the dress. Emily noticed us standing there and came over to talk with us. Shelly mentioned that the dress would look good on me with what I was thinking of buying. Emily said something about another "wrap dress" that she had on another rack, so the three of us walked over to it.
Here I am standing in a dress shop taking about how well a particular dress would fit on me and how I would look with size C boobs in that same dress.
(Three years ago I would shake in fear at just walking through the lingerie section of a dept store. "What if somebody were to see me here? Will they know I wear panties? What will they think?" Bit by bit my confidence has increased.) What an absolute hoot that was. Just when I was "getting into the spirit of the conversation, wouldn't you know it but a customer walked into the store. (Can you imagine the nerve of some people, harrumpf) Quietly said my goodbys and departed. (Just don't want to embarrass anybody. I know I have the right to be there, but I'm still new at this, so give me a break, please.)
When I left there I decided to check out a new lingerie store that recently opened in Portsmouth NH. I'd been in there about two weeks ago but she wasn't officially opened and most of her shelves were still empty. I figured I see what new goodies had arrived. Irene is a nice lady who "understands". It didn't take her long to "read" my intentions. Afterall what guy checks out a lingerie store if he isn't buying for himself. Guys only by lingerie at St Valentine day or if they have a list and really don't know what they are doing. We on the other hand know just what we want. Anyhow as I was talking to Irene and some of the items she has I noticed that she is carrying the Nu-Bra. I've seen this advertised and had heard about it but for one reason or another I haven't ever tried it. Well, I thought now is as good a time as any, the place isn't too busy and I have the time, so why not. I asked Irene if she had a B size. She didn't have a demo in B but she did have an A size and a C size. A C size I thought would be too big for me so I opted for the A. After trying it on I realized that it was wat too small. Might as well have been wearing soda bottle caps. I asked her if I could try on the C and see the difference, figuiring that if a C was too big then I'd buy the B size she had for sale. WOW WOW that C size is perfect. I pulled on my "T" shirt (for modesty) and stepped out of the changing room to get her opinion. She was impressed with the look I had gotten. Her next comment to me just sent me to heaven. "Very nice, you've got a nice pair of girls there. They look quite perky"
Now I know we understand what the term "GIRLS" means, and I guess real GGs use that term among themselves, buy I've never heard a woman use that word around any guys before. For her to say something like that to me was a wonderful validation of my efforts. Either that or she is a very good sales person. Hearing her say that to me insured a sale right then. I asked her to get out a B size of the "for sale" items and let me try it on. Irene said that for sanitary reasons once I put them on I owned them. I said that I knew that but I just had to try them on once. Fantastic, feeling. I hated to have to take them off. $72 well spent. Irene suggested I leave them on for the rest of the day. I would have loved to but having some more customers to see I figured that I'd have to answer too many questions.
Now, as it turns out, my sister is up visiting for the weekend, (she knows BTW) and she had mentioned that she is kinda looking for a new car. I suggested that we go look Friday evening. After she had looked at some we decided to stop into the local Macy's to visit with Erika who has done my makeup a few times and has met my sis.
Before we went into Macy's, sis asked if I could stop at the local burger place so she could use "the room". while waiting for her to come out I slipped on my 4" heeled low cut boots for some fun. I didn't tell my sis they were in the car, nor did I say anything to her about my footwear. Pulled into the Macy parking lot and headed into the store. (I can walk pretty well in them, by putting down the toe first there isn't the tell tale click of the heel hitting the pavement) I've always been taller than her and she didn't notice the height increase for the few minutes we were walking. Labor Day Weekend on a Friday night at around 8 p.m. the mall was dead as could be. Just another way to get up some courage. Went to the cosmetic counter and said "Hi" to Erika. While there we talked a few minutes and she didn't notice my height change either. Finally I asked her to come around to the front of the counter because I had something to show her. Only after I pointed to my shoes did she realize that I was wearing heels. Blue jeans from Dress Barn with the heels looked good. My sis was rather amazed also when she realized what I had on. Erika commented that I was being really daring about them. I said something to the effect that I didn't care as it was so dead around there. She asked me how well I could walk in them. I proceeded to give a demonstration by walking up and down the asile. (Thank goodnes for hours of practice.) Did a real nice job of walking correctly with my head up and being careful to place one foot in front of the other, but not in the over the top way of a runway model. A real nice lady like gait.
Like I said at the start of this post, this CD stuff is getting to be too much fun.

Ashley Helen
09-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi Phyliss, thanks for sharing your adventures with us. A lovely story that gives us all confidence that there are many in the big world who are quite tolerant of our ways.

Helen xx

Billijo49504
09-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Hi Phyliss, Sounds like you had a really fun day. Yes, thanks for sharing your adventure. Isn't it something that we CD'ers can sometime out walk the GG's in heels. We want to do well, and most of them don't wear heels very often. And we practice....BJ

sandra-leigh
09-03-2006, 12:58 AM
I noticed that she is carrying the Nu-Bra. [...] I asked Irene if she had a B size. She didn't have a demo in B but she did have an A size and a C size. A C size I thought would be too big for me so I opted for the A. After trying it on I realized that it was wat too small. Might as well have been wearing soda bottle caps. I asked her if I could try on the C and see the difference, figuiring that if a C was too big then I'd buy the B size she had for sale. WOW WOW that C size is perfect. [...] I asked her to get out a B size of the "for sale" items and let me try it on. Irene said that for sanitary reasons once I put them on I owned them. I said that I knew that but I just had to try them on once. Fantastic, feeling. I hated to have to take them off. $72 well spent.

Oddly enough, with the Nu-Bra, the flatter you are, the bigger the size you need in order to create cleavage. That's because you turn out to have to anchor most of it far far to the sides in order to pull enough flesh over to look good. For example with my 38" chest and 40" around the best, I'd naturally be a 38AAA (or would it be 38AAAA?) even though I have about 1" total protrusion. The NuBra size C is not really big enough for me: to pull my skin that for over creates enough tension on the adhesive that the adhesive slips within about 20 minutes. The only way I can get it to last longer is to wear a bra (see-through or else not full coverage) overtop to help take up some of the strain.

The owner of the store I bought from said that she refuses to sell the size A Nu-Bra because it doesn't really fit anyone.

Sally24
09-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Sounds like a great time Phyliss! Where is that new shop in Portsmouth? I go to Newington alot to shop at Khols and Macy's and would love to check out a new store.

Have fun!

Sally

Wenda
09-03-2006, 08:04 AM
Great stories, Phyliss, thank you for sharing. I love my Nu-Bras. I have an A and a C. As Tess said, the A is too small, but If I put it on first, pull the girls together, then put the C on over top of it, I fill my 40 C bras very nicely. It IS fun when you find shop owners who are enthusiastic. I had a couple of ladies in a lingerie shop who were having altogether too much fun, kind like they were playing with a life-szed (or show that be super-sized) Ken doll, dressing me in different ways. Love it! Thanks again for sharing. :D

Phyliss
09-03-2006, 08:06 AM
From the corner of Market st and Deer St. down by the salt piles, head up Deer St. and go past the Ashley and Victoria store. If you get to the corner of the street that runs past the Sheraton Hotel you went too far, back up about three doors. The Name is La Femme Intimates, the exact address is 59 Deer St. in Portsmouth. Irene has my "calling card" with my name on it. It's O.K. if you mention me.
If you like my recomendation I know of another lingerie shop and two dress stores that "have no problem" Good quality items. Enjoy

Raychel
09-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Sounds like you had a fantastic day Phyliss. Thanks for sharing it with us. :thumbsup:

Siobhan Marie
09-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Thank you for sharing that with us Phyliss, sounds like you had the perfect day. Its things like that, that make the rest of us feel better about who we are.

:hugs: Anna x

Patty
09-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks for sharing with us. What a day you had!!