PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas?

nuffsaid
12-19-2004, 08:20 PM
I got this post from Christine of what she would like for Christmas this year.

How about the rest of you? What would you like for Christmas?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3901

For me I want Bigger Boobs. From A to C would be nice.

Tristen Cox
12-19-2004, 08:34 PM
This...http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/dresses_11.jpg..the dress silly :D

Donna Louise
12-19-2004, 09:01 PM
Tristen

You have the figure to make it look good girl, unlike me. :o I'm still at a 14 no matter what I do.

Me I guess I got the best gift of all! The friendship of the ladies here! What more could I possibly ask for?

But some new boobs would be nice. Fakes of course B to D but then I would have to buy new bras. What in the world would I do the 20+ I have now?

I hope everyone gets what they deserve. Me, I'll probably get a bundle of switches! :eek:

Hugs
Donna

Sharon
12-19-2004, 10:45 PM
I just want peace, love and understanding and I wish a plateful of food for all the hungry, and............aw, bull........., I want plenty of clothes and jewelry, and lots of cash so I can get what I really want! :o

Tamara Croft
12-19-2004, 10:48 PM
I want it to snow... hasn't snowed in the UK where I live since, well... maybe before I was born :(

Tamara x

Jen_TGCD
12-19-2004, 11:25 PM
I just want peace, love and understanding and I wish a plateful of food for all the hungry, and............aw, bull........., I want plenty of clothes and jewelry, and lots of cash so I can get what I really want! :o
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif Sharon!!!

I would love to have...

~ Peace On Earth and Goodwill ToTransgenders ~

...and maybe a 36 inch strand of ivory, 9mm Akoya pearls. I've been good this year!!! ;) :)

wilma
12-19-2004, 11:32 PM
I would also like santa to make sure the breast forms I ordered on monday last will arrive for Christmas dinner.LOL Wilma

Jen_TGCD
12-19-2004, 11:42 PM
I would also like santa to make sure the breast forms I ordered on monday last will arrive for Christmas dinner.LOL Wilma<Laughing...>>> :p We New Mexico girls have the Holiday Spirit... and our priorities!!! :rolleyes:

viviane
12-20-2004, 12:30 AM
Hi
Hmmm. Let me think really really hard about this. Just a A-cup and hairless skin. That would be good.
Viviane
:D :D

Wendy me
12-20-2004, 07:12 AM
nouthing if i need it .....i can get it..........oh ya........i know .........just to watch my god dauter open her gifts............and our sisters in troubles to be safe and happy

Julie
12-20-2004, 07:16 AM
I would also like santa to make sure the breast forms I ordered on monday last will arrive for Christmas dinner.LOL Wilma

They'll make an odd table decoration but each to their own I guess. :D

JJ

Wendy me
12-20-2004, 07:37 AM
can you tell us how to cook them ???????????

Amelie
12-20-2004, 08:19 AM

They can also be used as a Christmas tree ornament.
Amelie

Tristen Cox
12-20-2004, 08:22 AM
Damn! that was a good one Wendy