PDA

View Full Version : Every guy must wear female jewellery

chatakumari
09-03-2006, 01:05 AM
i am an Indian male 35 years. I like female jewellery and costume much more.
I wear two and three bra under my regualar cloth and go out. I feel very excited.
I also like to wear 2 toe ring on each of my feet under my socks and go to office and enjoy whole day a best experinece.

My wife knows it once, she became agrresive, now she does not suuport me, but say what do you like to wear, wear but not in front of me.

I feel very excited after wearing these all times.

Sometimes I think that why all jewellery and costumes are made for female only.

Soceity must allow all these things for us.

After wearing toe ring and bra, when I go out I want to show to girls, but I fear that it will be a problematic situation. What should I do ? I also want ooperation from my wife that she helps me in wearing female dress and jewellery, but How could it be possible ?

loki_uk
09-03-2006, 05:18 AM
Having a wife who is at least tolerent even if not in her company is more than some people experience

At least you're not having to hide your dressing, it could be worse

gennee
09-03-2006, 09:40 AM
My wife knows that I dress though she doesn't neccesarily approve. she let's me wear what I want. She even borrows some of my skirts and blouses. Go figure.

Gennee

:happy:

Calliope
09-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Soceity must allow all these things for us.

Chatakumari, welcome ...

Society is a collection of individuals subscribing to established norms. Because growth is a necessity for the survival of the group, norms change. Alas, this process usually requires 'vanguard' individuals and (then) minorities to push things forward. Are you a leader or a follower? There's pros and cons to each position.