PDA

View Full Version : Came out to my GG girlfriend

Marissa Mae
09-03-2006, 05:58 PM
:thumbsup: So far so good! I am happy to say that she is accepting it and she may even begin to go along with me and help me do more :)

After finding this site and researching on how others have came out to their SO, I finally took the plunge. I started testing the waters a few months ago by seeing how she reacted to men-in-fem things, such as asking her about what it was like wearing women's clothes, and what she thought about guys wearing their girl's panties after sex. She was iffy about it, but not closed minded.

So one night I told her, making sure she knew that I love her and she comes first, and that I am the same guy as before. Then I let her ask me anything she wanted and told her to really tell me what she thought. She says she wants to take it in "baby-steps", which is better than no steps at all!!!

Yesterday was the first time she did anything CD with me... we got petticures, and I got pink polish :happy: she laughed, but then said stuff like "why not get red" :love:
She hasn't seen me dressed as yet, but she says someday she will. I think that day is close though, maybe even tonight :D If not, then Halloween: I already told her I was going to dress :devil:

eleyna
09-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Wonderful to hear! And it almost brought a tear to my eye to hear how you did it too :)

Rachel Morley
09-03-2006, 06:04 PM
This is great news. :happy: ...but the "baby steps" is a good thing to do at the begining, you don't want to scare her off. Take it slow, and let her decide when it's ok to take things further. I'd say keep it slow...but progressive. Good luck.

Byllie
09-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Marvelous! Such wonderful news. And I too agree with baby-steps. My wife is accepting of my CD, but does not wish to see me en femme. What I wear under my reg clothes is up to me, and neutral toe polish is okay.

Calliope
09-03-2006, 06:34 PM
[...] and that I am the same guy as before.

That's a good message to keep up front, I think.

Best to you both.

Shelly Preston
09-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Sounds like you off to a good start but take Angels advice

Nice and slow and dont rush thing it could go wrong if you go too fast

myMichelle
09-03-2006, 07:51 PM
I'm excited for you...This is really great news. Sounds like this GG might be a keeper, so (like so many others have said) please go slowly and don't scare her away...Sounds like you know what you're doing, though. Congratulations!

MarilynH
09-03-2006, 07:58 PM
Congratulations, hun.

Hugs.

Marissa Mae
09-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks everyone! This is pretty exciting for me yet sort of nerve racking! I really don't want to scare her off, and after reading similar coming out posts on here, I know to keep it slow. So far, she does not want to see my clothes or me in them :o but she talks readily enough about it.

She says that she doesn't want to see me in it just yet because she "doesn't want to have an image of me in a skirt stuck in her head" haha. But she also said that eventually she would want to, and last night I told her that Halloween will be the time :D

One thing that has really aided me in this was that documentary on the Oh! channel that some member of the forum were in, the "My Husband is a Crossdresser". That gave her a chance to see that I wasn't just an isolated incident!

But once again, thank you all for your responses! :love: I will update this as further steps are taken!

Melanie R
09-04-2006, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=Callie Ente;551288]Thanks everyone! This is pretty exciting for me yet sort of nerve racking! I really don't want to scare her off, and after reading similar coming out posts on here, I know to keep it slow. So far, she does not want to see my clothes or me in them :o but she talks readily enough about it.

She says that she doesn't want to see me in it just yet because she "doesn't want to have an image of me in a skirt stuck in her head" haha. But she also said that eventually she would want to, and last night I told her that Halloween will be the time :D

One thing that has really aided me in this was that documentary on the Oh! channel that some member of the forum were in, the "My Husband is a Crossdresser". That gave her a chance to see that I wasn't just an isolated incident!

This documentary featured two couples including my wife and myself. If you want to have the DVD of this show aired on the Women's Entertainment channel last month, you can email me at melpeg@mindspring.com. I have heard from many CD's and wives on this forum who said that the show was valuable for them.

Melanie

Dominique Melt
09-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Calli,
You are blessed to have a SO who does not reject your choice. Have a great time exploring, I know I did when I was fortunate enough to have understanding SOs.

Di
09-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Fantastic.....baby steps is a good thing....she will go at her pace....wishing you the best:hugs:

Marissa Mae
09-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Thats right, it was Womens Ent., not Oh! :redface: Melanie, I admire your courage! Allowing so many people into you and your wives personal lives was a tremendous thing to do! I hope things are going well for you!

Marissa Mae
09-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Calli,
You are blessed to have a SO who does not reject your choice. Have a great time exploring, I know I did when I was fortunate enough to have understanding SOs.

I actually told my ex girlfriend about my crossdressing, but we had been together for more than 2 years.. she didn't like it too much, so this time around I am taking it slow and hoping for the best! It is now or never at this point in the relationship.. if this comes in between us, then its not too late to move on. But I am optimistic that things will be great!!!

Marissa Mae
09-04-2006, 02:16 PM
So looking forward, how should I show her the first time? What would be the best way to do it? Last night I was going to start by just showing her my stuff, just so she could sort of prepare, but she didn't want to. So I think a full outing is a bit off yet. But I am so anxious to just be out with it and show her!

What should I wear! :eek:

lisa1965
12-28-2006, 06:26 PM
your so lucky.