PDA

View Full Version : Boundries and surprises

Sejd
09-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Last night I shaved my legs and hands, wanted to try how it felt. As much as I felt and loved the exictement over my beautiful smooth legs, I hated not being able to just slip into my old legs again. I realized that I like my body the way it is, as much as I love dressing up and feel my femme. I guess, the leason was that I really leaned something about mysef.
Sejd

ArleneRaquel
09-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Last night I shaved my legs and hands, wanted to try how it felt. As much as I felt and loved the exictement over my beautiful smooth legs, I hated not being able to just slip into my old legs again. I realized that I like my body the way it is, as much as I love dressing up and feel my femme. I guess, the leason was that I really leaned something about mysef.
Sejd

I love my shaven legs and I love to show them at every opportunity. I hope that you make the psychological ajustment without to much remorse. I don't remember how I felt the first time, but here is hoping time will heal any mental scars. Katrina sends her :love:

Marla S
09-03-2006, 09:18 PM
I guess, the leason was that I really leaned something about mysef.
Sejd
I like my legs shaved, but what I enjoy the most is to learn a lot about myself and other people, due to my CDing.:happy:

Deanna2
09-03-2006, 10:59 PM
It is a great feeling slipping on a new pair of stockings or pantyhose on freshly shaved legs.

Bernadina
09-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Sejd

Your old legs will be back in a couple of weeks. Then you can decide which you like better.

One of the nice and at the same time awful things about shaving is that it is only temporary.

Sejd
09-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Good point Bernadina!
Sejd

eleyna
09-04-2006, 06:35 AM
I totally remember the "next day", when I had a tough day at work and the constant "gentle" reminder was a real monkey on my back.

But shaved legs isn't an abnormality, it's a perfectly acceptable thing for non-CD guys to do. From my vantage over the complex's pool I saw a line of legs today, only one pair of which was hairy, and when I shifted my position only 2 pairs out of 8 or 9 belonged to girls.

And that "sense" of the missing hairs will actually go away fairly quickly. Don't be overly tortured by it.

Trish
09-04-2006, 08:52 AM
I've kept my legs shaved for about 20 years. I can't imagine what it would be like to have hair on them again.

sky0629
09-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Sejd,
Enjoy your legs while there smooth, while your relaxing in the evening rub lotion on them you'll like the way they feel. your hair will come back soon enough.
sky

nettiereno GG
09-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Hi,

I require my adora to shave her legs, under-arms, and genital area.

Nothing like those smooth legs rubbing mine, in the sack.

Annette

MarinaTwelve200
09-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Sejd

Yes, YOU get the "high" from "Crossing boundaries". You may not REALLY have wanted shaved legs---but it was the "forbiden fruit" ---or something "NOT to do" that likey drove you towards it.

Thats what I say to a lot of us CDs who say or beleive that They want to be women. You gotta be CAREFUL about such things. Sometimes its something we REALLY REALLY DONT want---but crossing a mental boundary, or the prospect of it, is such an exciting rush as to be irresitable. This is the primary way in which we often "Fool ourselves" into wishing for something we really dont want in RL.

There are things I really wish for too, like getting "stuck" in "kissproof" lipstick, having real breasts, or actually becomming a girl.---Leg shaving is mild by comparison, but in RL, such things would be TERRIFIING for me----but the rush in crossing such a boundary, or even anticipating it. would be mind blowing.

I think several of the other respondents here are "Fem Sider" CDs----where in such boundaries do not exist for them. Actually being a real woman would NOT bother them---its not a "taboo boundary" in that case. They may not understand the RUSH associated with breaking it.---

The biggest mystery though, to me, is WHY do these boundaries have to be CD related to get me off?---I have a boundary about jumping off of high cliffs too, But the prospect of doing THAT certianly dosen't excite me.

Marla S
09-04-2006, 11:50 AM
The biggest mystery though, to me, is WHY do these boundaries have to be CD related to get me off?---I have a boundary about jumping off of high cliffs too, But the prospect of doing THAT certianly dosen't excite me.
A guess

1.) Most are no real bounderies. You get off, because someone else (the society or what you think might be the view of the society) set the bounderies. You have to dispute with yourself (as a part of the society, having lots of their "rules" in common) and the actual or anticipated society's view. You question these questionable bounderies. To explore what the truth behind questionalbe, artificial bounderies, compared to the own feelings can be thrilling.

2.) Jumping or not off a high cliff is not a society's boundery, but one of your innermost survival instinct. You have to dispute with nobody else than yourself. The real excisting boundery is life or dead, or at least being injured or hale.

LeAnn
09-04-2006, 11:54 AM
When you shave the more you will have to shave.
II am lucky to have a low dose of facial, arm, leg, or pubic hair.
Sometimes hair gets in the way. But when it is not necessary to immpress other girls (GG or Genetic Girl (double x gene)) you can just let the hair be.
What would be the next step. Electrolysis? Surgery? Take care will the escalation

LeAnn

pinkshelly
09-04-2006, 12:11 PM
I basicly shave from the eyebrows down. And I have the eyebrows waxed. I would not let the leggs go back to the way they were for nutin. can't do the hair any more. Too answer the statement earlyer, Yes I would love to be a full woman. Love every minuete of it.
Huggs, Shelly.

pantyhose46202
09-04-2006, 03:13 PM
I shave my legs every fall and then let them grow back when the weather turns warm again. I LOVE the feeling of hose on my freshly shaved legs. There is no better feeling in the world except hose and a silky skirt, bra, panties....:heehee:

Rachel Morley
09-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Last night I shaved my legs and hands, wanted to try how it felt. As much as I felt and loved the exictement over my beautiful smooth legs, I hated not being able to just slip into my old legs again.
Ah yes, that's the thing with "experimenting" sometimes it's not always immediately reversable. I remember (years ago) the first time I had my legs waxed, after it was done I had an attck of the nerves...I thought to myself, "everyone will see my girly legs when I go to the gym for the next 6 weeks" :eek: I want my hairs back! However, I obviously don't think that now.

Look on the bright side, they will grow back, you can keep your legs hidden in jeans, and yes you are right... you did learn something about yourself and what kind of "femme things" you do and don't like.

Have fun learning :happy:

Sejd
09-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Great posts from everyone. Acutally, on second day of having shaved legs I have new thoughts on the matter. One, it's sexy, two, it feels erotic, three I actually don't care wether I am a man or a woman, I love both. Fourth, why would I give a damn what other people think? this is my first month living fully as a CD, and at first it blew my mind, but now I am strangely at peace by being two in one. It doesn't seem to be a contradiction to me at all. I don't think that someone made a mistake and I should really have been a woman. Doesn't work for me. The Sufi Saint Rumni once wrote: The One who made me will eventually have to take me back cause I din't come here on my own accord!!!
I don't know Sejd very well, but so far she is an awesome side of me who I am welcoming into my life. I don't see the need to leave "him" to become "her", more importantly, I'm going to embrace it all.
Life is quite a trip isn't it?
Sejd

Tina Dixon
09-04-2006, 05:32 PM
I shaved mine last winter for the first time below the knees, felt great, also was nice because of the dry heat from the furnace, got where I was scratching all the time to the point of bleeding, started you'sing lotion but it would gunk up on the hair so I cut it off and the lotion soaked right in. Since then it has grown back but I think it will be removed shortly and it is that time of the year where I dress up a bit more.

alexis79
09-04-2006, 05:39 PM
I went through similiar feelings the first time I shaved my legs too. I felt as though I wasn't in my own body for awhile, almost like half of me was female and the other half male. I would always attempt to hide my smooth legs with wearing pants when going out in public when I first started shaving. After a few weeks, I grew increasingly more comfortable with who I was and how I wanted my body to look and feel. Now days I shave from my eyebrows down and go out and about without any cares of what others think, what matters is that I am happy with "me". The funny thing is, I have gotten alot of compliments from women on how good my legs look:D
worth every moment! CARPE DIEM !!!!

~alexis

eleyna
09-04-2006, 07:01 PM
I don't know Sejd very well, but so far she is an awesome side of me who I am welcoming into my life. I don't see the need to leave "him" to become "her", more importantly, I'm going to embrace it all.
Life is quite a trip isn't it?
Sejd

Anima and animus are simply sides of the same you. We think that we are two because we fail to understand that "inhibitions", implying a resistance to action, can sometimes manifest as contrary actions.

Sejd
09-05-2006, 12:06 AM
Helpfull coment Alexis, appreciate it
Sejd

deakane
09-05-2006, 12:08 AM
I love the feeling of having shaved legs.

Ashley Helen
09-05-2006, 12:38 AM
Hi Sejd
As a number of girls have already said, your shaved legs are only temporary and your hair will soon grow and, if you do get to enjoy being shaved, then you will curse how quickly the hairs do grow.
I well remember my first time as it was only the beginning of this year. I just loved the smoothness of my legs. Here in Spain I am able to wear shorts from at least April to October so now I have smooth, brown legs.

Love

Helen xx