PDA

View Full Version : EnFemme for a Service Tech

sissystephanie
09-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Just had to tell you ladies this. Today being a holiday I dressed totally enfemme to some housework. I am wearing blue satin panties, pink padded bra, a very feminine tank top, black formfitting slacks, knee highs, and just for fun medium heeled pumps. I knew a technician was coming out to check my Cable TV, which was acting up. He was supposed to call first, and I figured I would have time to change. Then I decided I wouldn't change a thing! He arrived, without calling first, about one hour ago. I met him at the front door looking totally feminine from the neck down. He did kind of a double take, and then asked if I was Mr. xxx. I said yes I was and let him in. BTW, I am a natural 40B but was wearing pads which make make me a 42C. So my bosom was very noticable, with the tight tank top I was wearing. Now I of wish I had been wearing one of my skirts!!

Sissy

Love to be a girl!!:love:

pantyhose46202
09-04-2006, 03:18 PM
I for one would have never done that. You just never know how people are going to respond. Especially since he knows where you live

Please be careful

Jamie

sissystephanie
09-04-2006, 03:23 PM
I may be old (in actual birthdays!) but I am still able to kick you know what. But I was not worried about him. That "Hunk" can come back any time he wants.
Sissy

ArleneRaquel
09-04-2006, 03:32 PM
I would never allow a technician in the house while enfemme. About six weeks ago my AC broke down, I called the repairman about 2:00 pm, he said that he would be at my home by 5:00 pm. Even though most technicains - - repairmen are usually later rather than ealier, or on time, I changed to drab right away. That turned out to be a good thing in that he arrived just at 3:15 . I do not want to be at home alone with a strange man while I'm enfemme, and even if things go well, they still know where you live, and as you all know there are alot of haters and nuts out there ! Katrina :love: her forum friends ! !

KarenSusan
09-04-2006, 04:07 PM
I've never let a repairman in but I one time paid for a pizza delivery enfemme.

ArleneRaquel
09-04-2006, 04:18 PM
I've never let a repairman in but I one time paid for a pizza delivery enfemme.

For Fast Food deliveries I'm enfemme about 25 - 30 % of the time. The restaurant that I normally order from has a delivery crew that is mainly female, also I order late at night and the porch is poorly lite, so they may not know with whom that they are dealing with. :love:

DanaJ
09-04-2006, 05:15 PM
If you were doing this because it's who you are, then I would applaud your courage. But - it seems as if you were doing it more for a thrill or shock value. Remember, that guy is working and probably doesn;t have time to play your games.

Oh - and remember... I see that comment here all the time "I will kick their butt, even if I am en femme" - there is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder than you out there, that could have been the time you ran into him.

Tina Dixon
09-04-2006, 05:19 PM
:rolleyes: These threads are fun to read at time:heehee:

sissystephanie
09-04-2006, 05:55 PM
If you were doing this because it's who you are, then I would applaud your courage. But - it seems as if you were doing it more for a thrill or shock value. Remember, that guy is working and probably doesn;t have time to play your games.

Oh - and remember... I see that comment here all the time "I will kick their butt, even if I am en femme" - there is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder than you out there, that could have been the time you ran into him.

I did it because that is who I feel I am! And if you had seen the Tech you would know why I made the comment about kicking butt!:heehee:

Sissy

Always mostly girl!

Calliope
09-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Sissy,

If ya wanna come out, just do it. Go sip a soda at the beach. Feed some pigeons in the park. Browse around downtown and enjoy the sights.

But why expect some working person to provide a 'safe audience' for holiday dressing? I mean, what worker is gonna say something rude to the customer about their appearance (should the person be so inclined)?

Chances are, the tech service person was thinking about his or her tired feet, not your pink padded bra.

Were you noticing anything about his or her body?