Barb Valentine
09-04-2006, 06:48 PM
What you go shopping
If a item doesn't fit
Do you take it back ?
Through it away ?
Redonate it ?

Most of the time I just through it away
But I staring to redonate it (maybe it could fit another C/D :heehee: )

Daphnie-Duck
09-04-2006, 06:56 PM
None of the above.

First I see if I can resell it on eBay. If that fails, I will put it up on my sale/trade page. Then come the holiday season, if it's nice enough, it may become a Giftmas present for one of my nieces.

Every year, I put together a package of what I call "eBay Leftovers" for my nieces and nephews. This tradition has been a big hit with them every time.

Butterfly Bill
09-04-2006, 07:55 PM
I seldom have to return things because I always try them on in the (men's) fitting room before I buy them.

DAVIDA
09-04-2006, 08:04 PM
I don't have any problem returning anything. I really enjoy shopping, whether for my wife or myself. I can shop all day long for fem clothes and shoes( I love shoes) I just don't do it while dressed enfem.

Francine
09-04-2006, 08:06 PM
I return some things. If I buy something that I hope will fit, and get home to try it on and it doesn't, I have returned for exchanges or refunds. I find that if you leave the tags attached while trying them on, there is less hassle or questions when you return them.

I haven't returned alot, because in my 40 years of cding, and especially in the last few years, I have come to "know my size". Knowing what size I wear usually gives me a good idea, whether something will fit or not.

I few things get 'donated' only because they were the wrong size, but purchased as a set. One outfit I bought, was focused more on the skirt, than on the top or jacket. I knew the jacket would probably be too small, especially at my height, and the top was a bit small in too, especially in the body length. But the skirt fit perfect, and I have paid more for skirts by themselves than the entire outfit cost. (it was on a clearance sale!)

Happy shopping!

Francine

ArleneRaquel
09-04-2006, 08:13 PM
No ! I always redonate. :love: from Katrina

julie w
09-04-2006, 08:24 PM
I will return clothes if I am not happy with them ,I recently returned a skirt
because the stitching was coming undone, Its easyer returning clothes than
buying them , if they ask whats wrong you say she wasnt happy with it
,I dont return bras etc . and if I bought some thing from a charity shop I
would re-donate it ,

Joyce1702
09-04-2006, 08:41 PM
I've returned stuff because it was faulty. Never a problem.

Joyce

sissystephanie
09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
I rarely buy from Thrift shops, so if something doesn't fit, or color is wrong or whatever, I take it back to exchange. If the SA asks why I am returning, I tell her it didn't fit me right or that I decided I needed a different color. Never have had a problem doing that, and have even had SA's pick out a better color blouse or whatever for me. Have also had SA's in Victoria's Secret pick out panties for me, knowing that I was going to wear them.

May have to start selling things on Ebay though. I am running out of closet space and have already run out of drawer space for my panties and bra's. Not bragging, just buy too many!

Sissy

More girl, less man!

Sarah Rabbit
09-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Depends on how much I paid...If it was an expensive Item, I would return it. If it was something of less value, I would donate it.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Karren H
09-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Since I try on almost everything I buy....it fits or I don't buy it!!

So I didn't vote for any of the above...

Love Karren

Ellie
09-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Most of the time I return the item. Although I do have a bunch of stuff that fit me for a while, maybe I'll e-bay it.

Chloe Renee
09-04-2006, 09:33 PM
if I bought it new and store policy allows I return it. Other wise its off to the wonderful world of ebay. If it was thrift and the wife already has a bag to be donated I'll gladly throw any thing that I can't wear in.

angelfire
09-04-2006, 09:40 PM
I have a hard enough time gathering up the courage to buy in the first place. Returning it would likely be even harder for me. So I usually just throw it away.

Trish
09-04-2006, 09:48 PM
If I buy something that don't fit, I do take it back for a refund or an exchange.

Jadeanne
09-04-2006, 09:58 PM
When I buy online (Old Pueblo Traders, Lane Bryant, Roamans, One Hanes Place) and something doesn't fit, I return it.

When I buy something from a thrift store and it doesn't fit, I redonate it.

Jadeanne

Joy Carter
09-04-2006, 11:22 PM
Big chicken here:eek: I buy more than one in differant sizes of the same artical on line then return what don't fit. Besides nothing in the local tall shops has the style or the size I require.:D

prophet
09-04-2006, 11:26 PM
Return it.. Bring a camera. Make sure to tell them it didn't fit then take the picture of their face. lol

Kate Simmons
09-05-2006, 05:11 AM
Hell yes return it. That stuff is expensive. I'll bet if there were bras for guys, they would be half the price but businesses take advantage of us poor feminine gals.:happy: Ericka Kay

Raychel
09-05-2006, 05:48 AM
If I buy it from E-Bay then I just put it in the closet for the day that I do manage to loose those extra few pounds. If I bought it online or thru a catalog I definitly return it.

Adrienne Heels
09-05-2006, 05:56 AM
No problem returning things.....the stores I shop at know i'm buying for myself.

Tina Dixon
09-05-2006, 06:10 AM
I chuck it so the land fill can have it.

jenny c
09-05-2006, 06:12 AM
I rarely have to exchange any items of clothing but i too have no problem with exchanging items but sometimes i donate them to charity.

Shelly Preston
09-05-2006, 06:24 AM
I always return items if they are new

If they are from a good will shop I will redonate them

SherriePall
09-05-2006, 06:29 AM
I have returned items en drab and en femme.

janelle
09-05-2006, 06:33 AM
I try it on in the store & if once i get it home it doesn't look right with my other things, i will try to get something to go with it or return it. I am not ashamed of myself,none of us should be. They can take our money so they also can return it like there policies say.
Sorry if i offended anyone, but we have rights too.
Hope you all have a lovely day.
:love: Janelle

sue ellan
09-05-2006, 06:35 AM
if it does not fit i return the item for a refund or one of a
differant size.
sue ellan

RikkiOfLA
09-05-2006, 06:46 AM
I try it on in the store. But I have returned a few things over the years. Never had any problem with it.

Rikki

Larissa
09-05-2006, 07:18 AM
Being a fan of thrift stores, I drop it off for the next luck person. :heehee:

NassauGurl
09-05-2006, 07:32 AM
I have also caught myself selling it on eBay. It is a nice way to get pretty much anything you need.

Wenda
09-05-2006, 07:37 AM
I usually try on, but not always. If it is a bra on sale for $5, I find the size that should work and try it later. If it doesn't work, I put the receipt and the item in the store bag and drop it off the next time I am out.My eBay stuff that doesn't fit, I donate to Salvation Army.

swiss_susan
09-05-2006, 07:40 AM
return it if it does not fit,

Susan

Billie Jean
09-05-2006, 01:21 PM
No, I wind up keeping it with the rest of my femme items. BillieJean

wendy
09-05-2006, 05:10 PM
i've gotten pretty good at figuring out sizes that best fit me for lingerie, so I've never had to throw away any lingerie or redonate it.

As for outer clothing (ie. blouse, skirts, dresses, ...), I'm still figuring that out and until I do, I'll probablly be redonating any outer clothing that doesn't fit just right. It doesn't bother me abit though, as all my outer clothing were purchased at thrift stores so I don't stand to lose too much money.:D

KateLongman27
09-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Definitely return it, if its from a high street store. If its from a charity store then donate it to another charity store and hence only lost a little money and you're also helping out charity!

Kimberly
09-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Charity shop, if it ever came to it - probably.

I bought a size 18, as opposed to a size 10, the other week -- but as a loose top it works quite well with something underneath it.

xx

Alice460
09-20-2006, 09:02 PM
I will return things that do not fit. I did return a bra once and the store was empty until I got to the counter and then everyone came into the store. The sales girl happily gave me a smaller size, and I took the opportunity to ask if they had other items. I was nervous, but she made me feel at ease.

Karen Donna
09-20-2006, 09:18 PM
I usually donate them to "Goodwill". Karen Donna

Miss Petra
09-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Barb,

You forget just keep it
or ebay it.:happy:

Hugz,

Petra